Reviews for So Overrated
thejew22 chapter 7 . 1/23/2016
ohmahgawd please update soon!
Cheetah9 chapter 7 . 10/5/2015
Nooooooo please continue this storry :(
Lemonie chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
TTnTT where'd you go?
UPDATE PLEASE chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
There are too many loose ties and cliffhangers and this story is beautiful please please please update! Run ons aside, I really think you have a wonderful plot going on. Please write more.
guest chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
PLZ MAKE A NEW CHAPTER TTTT I'Z NEEDZ IT!
CitrusFlag chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
B-but.. how can I keep reading if there is nothing to read? O_O Please continue the story!
MadnessAndDespair chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
omg i loveeee it. but one thing does sasori ever get together with dei i want them togethee
Lumi yoshinigama chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
pls more chapter! XDDDDDDDD
Syn Akatsuki chapter 7 . 10/14/2012
Its absoluetly wonderful and I cant wait to see where it goes so please update
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
I loved it please update more
Saber Amane chapter 7 . 9/6/2012
so dei's uncle loved his mother, and dei looks like his mother so his uncle tortures him? messed up way to show love if you ask me.
S-AcidRain chapter 7 . 9/6/2012
Hey it's me again, I didn't reviewed the three last chaps... I didn't had time... Well, anyway, I love it!
The plot is awesome, and I can't wait to read more parts with Sasori!
Oh, and about this chap, it was sad this Himeji thing... I just think that when he said to Deidara stay a little more in his arms, Dei's reaction of think that he couldn't be devil was a little rush... Idk, I just had the impresion that he had to think a little more before coming to that conclusion...
But is was awesome! Waiting for an update
Bloody.Kirai chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
Nya o3o hope you update soon!
DeeaE chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
and the truth will set you freeee
oniwuufu chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
I see two very large problems here... There's not a chapter 8 and theres not a chapter 9 this problem should be resolved swiftly and calmly do it for us do it... For your people... For your perverted fans... Do it for... THE WORLD!