Reviews for Down the Plot Hole
Carottal chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
I think we'll never get a Voldemort as lucid as this one. But I have to ask still. Dumbledore also happens to be an important character, so why couldn't this world have started from him? And what if the antagonist creates a new one for the protagonist? Is it not a way for the antagonist to become free of his fate or, not insure his own existence? Or is the antagonist from Narrative point of view the last one created?

Anyway, for someone who regularly compares the authors to the gods of their universes, this story is a rare treat. Thank you very much for it!
budchick chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Brilliant. 'what was the essential element?' 'advertising' pffft. Love it.
dancesontrains chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Ahahaha perfect.
Val chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Brilliant! XD
I was laughing out loud through every passage!
Insanely-Yours96 chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
What even I can't stop laughing why is this so hilarious I'm not even sleep deprived yet?
SoulWithoutAName chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Snort! Bwarf! Bwahahahaha...
Okay, your voldy is totally badass and so so awesome!
( lung cancer can't kill me: wrong genre ... pfuuuhwahahaha... rofl...) but so right! He is so terribly spot on it's scary!
I kinda really like him
Could you like, make something of an AU about it? Where voldy and Harry conspire against the narrative with the help of an alternate?
hilarious! Good job!
Haha chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Genius! I wish there was a smuttier fic from you though :p you're the only author who does voldemort so spot on for an almost... metacharacter who is not quite seeing reality for what it really is (OUR reality!) but intelligent enough to recognise the inconsistencies lol
Paimpont chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I adore your brilliant meta-fic! Absolutely hilarious!
ASkyie chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Whoever you are that wrote this, I think you are rather brilliant.
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
OH MY MERLIN you are brilliant! I love and agree with EVERYTHING Voldemort said. There would SO be no Harry if it were not first for Voldemort. Honestly the last lines of the Epilogue should said something along the lines of: "...and then Ginny/Hermione/Dudley (whomever) woke up, tears in his/her eyes over the life that would never be as s/he laid flowers over the gravestone between Lily's and James' identified by a name and a mark made famous by the person's infamous scar."
Oh why didn't Harry die after Voldemort? what purpose does he serve now? Unless the reason Albus Severus Potter is interesting to JKR (or whatever her exact words were) is because somehow Voldemort will be reincarnated as ASP (asp is a type of viper after all, I doubt it's a coincidence).
Tah for now!
pumpkin314159 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Great story!
Roger chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Brilliantly written and hilarious. But Voldemort's 'Before me the world did not exist!' is something I can actually imagine him saying.

Psychotic dark lord indeed *snorts*
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
"Quiet, can't you recognise an expository monologue?

-Falls over laughing. What a pity that Harry didn't remember what Voldemort told him about Sirius Black, Dumbledore and the Dursleys, though...
Siriusly-im-no-muggle chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Well...

...this is certainly different! haha

I actually really enjoyed it! It made me smile and it amused me rather alot. Good work! :)
kaiiju chapter 1 . 1/15/2012