Reviews for Down the Plot Hole
budchick chapter 1 . 7/8
Brilliant. 'what was the essential element?' 'advertising' pffft. Love it.
dancesontrains chapter 1 . 1/28
Ahahaha perfect.
Val chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Brilliant! XD
I was laughing out loud through every passage!
Insanely-Yours96 chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
What even I can't stop laughing why is this so hilarious I'm not even sleep deprived yet?
SoulWithoutAName chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Snort! Bwarf! Bwahahahaha...
Okay, your voldy is totally badass and so so awesome!
( lung cancer can't kill me: wrong genre ... pfuuuhwahahaha... rofl...) but so right! He is so terribly spot on it's scary!
I kinda really like him
Could you like, make something of an AU about it? Where voldy and Harry conspire against the narrative with the help of an alternate?
hilarious! Good job!
Haha chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Genius! I wish there was a smuttier fic from you though :p you're the only author who does voldemort so spot on for an almost... metacharacter who is not quite seeing reality for what it really is (OUR reality!) but intelligent enough to recognise the inconsistencies lol
Paimpont chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I adore your brilliant meta-fic! Absolutely hilarious!
ASkyie chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Whoever you are that wrote this, I think you are rather brilliant.
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
OH MY MERLIN you are brilliant! I love and agree with EVERYTHING Voldemort said. There would SO be no Harry if it were not first for Voldemort. Honestly the last lines of the Epilogue should said something along the lines of: "...and then Ginny/Hermione/Dudley (whomever) woke up, tears in his/her eyes over the life that would never be as s/he laid flowers over the gravestone between Lily's and James' identified by a name and a mark made famous by the person's infamous scar."
Oh why didn't Harry die after Voldemort? what purpose does he serve now? Unless the reason Albus Severus Potter is interesting to JKR (or whatever her exact words were) is because somehow Voldemort will be reincarnated as ASP (asp is a type of viper after all, I doubt it's a coincidence).
Tah for now!
pumpkin314159 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Great story!
Roger chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Brilliantly written and hilarious. But Voldemort's 'Before me the world did not exist!' is something I can actually imagine him saying.

Psychotic dark lord indeed *snorts*
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
"Quiet, can't you recognise an expository monologue?

-Falls over laughing. What a pity that Harry didn't remember what Voldemort told him about Sirius Black, Dumbledore and the Dursleys, though...
Siriusly-im-no-muggle chapter 1 . 6/6/2012

...this is certainly different! haha

I actually really enjoyed it! It made me smile and it amused me rather alot. Good work! :)
kaiiju chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This story. Or, how I laughed my face off, and then died. :D

Thanks for the read!
Sia the alchemist chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
This was amazing, and I'm recommending it to EVERYBODY. I knew things were gonna be epic when voldemort was introduced from atop a canon but when he told Harry that he was likely just having wet dreams after calling the luna adultfanfic a modern work, oh merlin, I just about died laughing! Please keep writing, you're an awesome author :)