Reviews for Dempsey and Makepeace 4:6, Mean Streak
abeed chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
'When Harry awoke the next morning she was smiling. It took her a moment to remember why; then it hit her. James had asked her on a date.' :-)))

'Harry opened her eyes to see Dempsey's living room, and remembered that she had crashed on his sofa the night before, both too lazily comfortable with each other to think of parting just yet.' Nice!

'I'm wearing his shirt, thought Harry, a secret smile spreading over her face.' Cute!

'Dempsey ambled into the room in his dressing gown when she was halfway through her tea and sank onto the sofa next to her.'
"Good morning, James."
"Mornin', sexy," he replied, his gaze flicking appreciatively over her body.
"I think we should have gone to bed earlier," Harry said, after a brief yawn.
"That's what I've been tellin' ya."
"Do try to drag your mind out of the gutter for a moment, Dempsey," Harry reprimanded lazily, their casual banter relaxing her.
"It ain't my fault I wake up to a beautiful woman wearin' my shirt," he protested mildly.
"Which is clearly why you haven't stopped smiling since you came in." Just love this banter between them. You got it spot on & could so imagine this on my tv screen! #ifonly :-)

Trust Spikings to bloody well interrupt a perfect Saturday morning! Super writing!
abeed chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
Woohoo! Am really enjoying & can't wait for date night! X
abeed chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
'I could never be happy with just writin' to Harry, James thought.' Fav bit! ;-)
abeed chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
Bloomin great chapter, brill writing! :-) #sheloveshim
abeed chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
They are just too cute with each other!
"I miss you," James said abruptly, ashamed of the words as soon as they left his mouth. She'd only left that morning for God's sake.
The pause before Harry spoke made him nervous, but her words reassured him. "I miss you too." Aaah!
dinabar chapter 13 . 6/27/2011
Another great one, Thanks

d
haveunotthought chapter 13 . 4/24/2011
Only you two, only you two, could go to a school and come out with a bullet in your body."

Very good spikings and so was when he said go on girl

And loved playing with fingers and the husband bit.

Thank you for the story- now good luck with the A levels
Krato chapter 12 . 4/20/2011
Daniel's seeming quite sinister now; a confused child with the strength of a man. I like how he doesn't give two hoots about Dempsey - didn't want it to be that predictable.

So how's Harry going to get out of this one?
Krato chapter 11 . 4/20/2011
Poor Dempsey - sounds quite serious with him falling against Harry and all that spurting blood! She's going to be running around covered in his blood now... yeuck!
haveunotthought chapter 12 . 4/20/2011
hoping for the last part soon

Daniel is some mixed up kid
Krato chapter 10 . 4/5/2011
You flamin' pain! Stop writing such short chapters - you're driving me insane - want more!

It was all so hectic and the adrenaline was flowing and the kiss so perfect...It was all the things which words were too slow to say... WOW

How can you say it's getting worse?
Slyquinn chapter 10 . 4/4/2011
But how will she react, will she reciprocate? Really liked how that kiss happened, kind of stressful though. I guess Dempsey won't take the shooters on he's got better things to do ;-)
Slyquinn chapter 9 . 4/4/2011
Is Pete involved somehow?
Slyquinn chapter 8 . 4/4/2011
Poor Spikings, it only started between the 2 of them... 2 hours! How long will it be when they hit the surets? lol

- The eyebrows did not lower... lol
Slyquinn chapter 7 . 4/4/2011
Miss Prim isn't saying much is she. Enjoyed this chapter, it's funny. Oh Harry soule you forget about the case!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »