Reviews for Matchmaker, Matchmaker
Leass chapter 14 . 10/7
YES, YOU GO THEM A PROPER FISH TANK! I love this so much
Wonderful!
SunBinamra chapter 16 . 5/8/2018
Oh, poor John! I love how hard Sherlock tried with the other dates and then sabotaged his own creations, hahaha. Awesome job!
Lady of Moon Over Silver Seas chapter 1 . 4/4/2018
Amazing
Christine chapter 16 . 3/23/2018
Brilliant, I adored every word, beautifully done 3
HecateMist chapter 16 . 3/16/2017
You know how, when you're up later than everyone else, you can't make noise without feeling like the biggest prat in the world? Well, it's 00:43 and I'm silently screaming because those two are so damn perfect together.

You're effing brilliant and don't you forget it. Thank you for the story.

Please read Good Omens immediately and write a Consenting Bicycle Repairmen fic (that is to say, Aziraphale x Crowley).

Happy St. Patrick's Day
HecateMist chapter 15 . 3/16/2017
odea nigthingale chapter 16 . 3/3/2017
your end is perfect like that, I love lemons but with the style of your fiction it's really perfect like this thank you ! lots of love !
odea nigthingale chapter 15 . 3/3/2017
it's soo the date I always imagined for both ! perfect job ! _
odea nigthingale chapter 11 . 3/3/2017
and so enjoy to reading .I'm laughing again and again ! my god they have make the fire at the breakfast what could be happen next ? (sorry for my bad english )
HecateMist chapter 14 . 3/1/2017
The sum of embezzlement has changed from £200,000 to £300,000? Or did I misremember?
HecateMist chapter 11 . 3/1/2017
Out. Fucking. Standing.
HecateMist chapter 10 . 3/1/2017
They're both so adorably mad! And Miho and Carl are lovely. And you should write a novel because I love your style. That is all.
HecateMist chapter 9 . 3/1/2017
The DI is surprisingly knowledgeable on this subject!
~ Love is in the air ~
HecateMist chapter 8 . 3/1/2017
Sherlock, I'm gonna slap you right across this pretty cheekbones of yours. You IDIOT.