Reviews for Matchmaker, Matchmaker
Sherlock Fan chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
Review for Chapter 6...oh wow. Is it weird that after reading this story up to this point and particularly this chapter, I'm fawning over John Watson? That was so awesome what he just did, calm but viciously effective -heart flutter- That chapter was written perfectly. Usually I review at the end of the story but this was just too good :)
Mirith Griffin chapter 16 . 6/21/2012
This was lovely. I enjoy the way you portray Sherlock's characteristic bluntness and the way you let his affection for John shine through his awkwardness. Gorgeous.
Quill Scribblings chapter 16 . 6/12/2012
Oh wow, this is incredible.

Absolutely everything written is brilliant, and so enjoyable to read. The twists of Victor and the conflictions within Sherlock are amazing and I loved reading them. Fantastic job! QS x
htebazytook chapter 8 . 6/10/2012
John the Sibelius? OMG YES MY HEART 3 That piece is literally in my own personal John/Sherlock playlist

/"Now you two have fun. If you look to the west you'll be able to see the sun as it sets over the Thames. Somewhere between 80 and 100 bodies are recovered from the Thames yearly./

LOOOOL OMG Love this fic XD
PrincessYun chapter 16 . 6/3/2012
I have to review this because it's bloody brilliant! I love your John, he is just perfect, I feel that most of the time people make him weak and just kind of boring, I think that if John can put up with Sherlock then he has to be as brilliant and crazy as Sherlock himself (I kind of have a crush on John, he is my favourite character in the show, I love BAMF John ). So I absolutly loved your story, I think it has to be the best Sherlock story I have ever read, it's the most satisfying in terms of characterization and plot line. An amazing story, really! You got me hooked! Well, I'm going to stop for now and see if you have other stories but I feel I need to say it again, it was AMAZING!
jhgufuihpuop chapter 16 . 6/1/2012
I absolutely love this. I'm sad it's over. I loved your take on both men, it's different from others I've read but so perfect. Thank you for sharing. Especially enjoyed the date chapters and both of their insecurities. Made me sad and melts because the have each other. Great job.
jhgufuihpuop chapter 16 . 6/1/2012
RedLeaderTano chapter 8 . 5/24/2012
Oh my god, I love you. I didn't even finish the chapter. The moment I read the "mostly harmless" bit I just had to say something. You are so awesome. Anyway, back to actually reading. )
honorablebede chapter 16 . 5/20/2012
Very clever story
FifthDayOfMay chapter 16 . 5/17/2012
That was hilarious and so very like them. It was sweet and of course dangerous. God Sherlock's going to be bouncing all over the place in a state of utter glee for months.
DammitJim chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Great fic!
facepalmicate chapter 16 . 5/14/2012
It may be 4:22am but I HAVE NO REGRETS. Seriously. That was funny, entertaining and at points really, really hot. Bloody brilliant. The characterisation was fantastic! You have made me a happy little Johnlock shipper for this night...morning.
AliceFae chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
Sherlock Holmes, Consulting Fashionista.
ItsBeenADecade chapter 15 . 4/19/2012
I am up far far too late neglecting my homework with early practice waiting for me in the morning reading this lovely lovely story and this chapter, the end in particular, has made any consequence totally worth it.

I loved this so much I would print it out, laminate it and frame it on my wall.
ConstantlyContradictory chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I LOVE this story already!... but i am desperately hoping it turns out a johnlock! Haha! Anyways, its very cute so far! I love the excitable sherlock! The only thing that bothers me is that you say sherlock is a sociopath when really (as he says in the 1st episode) he is a high fuctioning anti-social. There are small yet significant diffrences... altho i doubt you will read and act upon this, i do hope you change this fact im sorry to be a bother, im just a picky person...
566 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »