Reviews for Matchmaker, Matchmaker
GlassSoul chapter 16 . 3/6/2012
Brilliant. Just. asdfghjklasdfghjkl I can't even compose proper words right now. This story was simply amazing.
lonewolfe001 chapter 16 . 3/6/2012
i really enjoyed this fic. I'm so sad its ended. I wouldn't want to share either of them. Lol
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 16 . 3/6/2012
Wow, amazing! Completely perfect fic, loved it!

:D
Rairakku1234 chapter 16 . 3/6/2012
Fantastic. Absolutely worth the wait. I loved the ending. It was wonderful realistically emotional Sherlock. The chapter managed to be funny and sweet at the same time, not to mention I love Sherlock bragging about John his BAMF boyfriend to the officer. And Mrs. Hudson was perfect.

Great Chapter. Amazing Story. Thank you so much for sharing.

Rairakku
SuspiciousFlower chapter 16 . 3/6/2012
I love this story too much for words! Ugh, perfect perfect is perfect.
AislinCeivun chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Hello, dear, again

Aah, I couldn't help myself, I was tooo excited for the epilogue so I brought my laptop with me. x'D Now, that I have finished your wonderful, wonderful story I can only say one thing: THANK YOU!

The whole fanfiction was absolutely brilliant, and I took immense joy in everything. This epilogue was everythink I could ask for, I adored Sherlock's inner comments (your characterisation is absolutely flawless!), I laughed and grinned at the fantastic lines. May I quote my favourite?

"John's bisexual," Sherlock said.

"And as long as you're all consenting adults-"

"But he's only going to be having sex with me from now on."

John's face flushed. "Can we discuss this at some other time?"

"Are we supposed to have a discussion?" Sherlock's research had mentioned nothing about a discussion. A peculiar feeling settled in his gut, rippling like maggots over a fetid wound. "Had you wanted to have sex with other people?"

"No! Jesus Sherlock." John pulled his hand away. "I'm not talking about our personal business in front of a policeman."

I loved Mrs Hundson too, haha! Bet she enjoyed watching the boys. And all the UST, god, you were killing me! My only regret is that we didn't got a yummy lemon scene, but do not misunderstand, the story was perfect in every aspect. I can read lots and lots of Johnlock smut, if I want that, but it's a lot harder to find as awesome stories as yours was.

I cannot thank you enough for your hard work, for this piece of gem. I loved it, and I will keep and eye on you for future Sherlock fanfic Thank you~!

- Aislin
Suezanne chapter 16 . 3/6/2012
lol quite an ending
AislinCeivun chapter 16 . 3/6/2012
Oh god, I'm SOOOO excited you finally published the final development! X'D Oh sh*t, unfortunatel, I gotta go to piano lesson now, but except me back with a lovely comment later. Thank you so much!

- Aislin
kvothe chapter 15 . 3/4/2012
Hi!

I've just finished your story, and it is fantastic.

First, a comment- Sherlock has a Strad? Really? And why am I the only person whose primary concern in that face-off was the violin? I mean, come on, at least put it in the case before people aim guns at you.

But I play, and get very twitchy when a standard or sub-par instrument is in an even slightly precarious position.

Also, the specificity of Sherlock's choices of solos was great- I've been listening to Sibelius since that chapter.

But about your writing. It's quite good, actually. I won't say phenomenal, because it isn't. This isn't on the level of a true great.

But this is as good as fanfiction gets, and much better than many published works that I've read.

Your writing is clean, simple, and never hard to follow, and your characters develop believably. Think Rowling not Fitzgerald, although Rowling's a ways ahead of you in terms of plot, and a little in terms of writing.

So, what I'm saying is that you really have potential, true potential, but keep going, and next time be more ambitious. Give us a non-mary-sue OC (for something new), and make us fall in love with (or hate) him/her. Assuming you're still writing fanfiction, at least.
Doodled93 chapter 15 . 3/4/2012
Why is there no more?

I can't wait for the next chapter, I feel like there will be jokes about Sherlock liking John taking charge :P Pulling rank, sort of ;)

~Doodled93~
Dinolad chapter 12 . 3/3/2012
Omg the ending of this is so cute. I love shy Sherlock.
CaughtInMy'Imagination chapter 15 . 2/23/2012
Just finished reading and all I can say is WOW! An amazing fanfiction, probably one of the best Sherlock ones I've ever read! Love the build up between John and Sherlock's relationship, and you characterised really well. The perfect read for any Johnlock shipper! :)
heaven shadow chapter 15 . 2/18/2012
Absolutely adore this. I liked how oblivious Sherlock was and how he tried so hard to be textbook perfect.
learntosayhello chapter 14 . 2/18/2012
Oh my goodness! You're terribly brilliant, I'll give you that. It's a wonder to me how you've been able to so seamlessly mimic Sherlock's uncanny deductive abilities, as well as always knowing the appropriate miscellaneous information he keeps stored in his head. You know, the important stuff he hasn't deleted.

As I'm reading this I'm just marveling at the way you keep the canon. This story's really a very good example on how to keep characters, well, in-character, without withdrawing too much for the sake of romance. Sherlock really did hold out for a while, didn't he? And the way you capture his humanity, the fact that he can indeed love... Very well done! Especially the conflict with the man on the balloon ride, taking away attention from the main romantic plot line to add some decent stress and drama... just like in the show!

I do hope I see more of this story soon :o My friend had recommended it to me, gushing about how great it was, and gosh, I'm very happy she showed me. Although there are some mistake here and there, misplaced quotation marks, commas, third-hand dating advice actually being second-hand since it went from serial killer to Mrs. Hudson to Sherlock, it's still enjoyable to the nth degree. And to think of the amount of time I spent not reading fanfiction.

I do dislike it when people like my work but care not to tell me what they actually think, so I really do what to hammer in the fact that I'm grateful that you decided to put so much work into this and share it with the world. Again, I'm looking forward to the next installment, update, what have you. And nice job with the brit usages, by the way, what with the 'snogging' and things being 'rubbish' and 'bloody' and whatnot.

See ya! :p
Frankie and Avery.dont ask chapter 15 . 2/14/2012
oh my holy fucking god. that is brilliant. Utterly brilliant! i adore it. I want to kiss your Sherlock, but than I think about it and I realize that I'd rather watch your Sherlock kiss your John. Cannot wait for another chapter.

Oh dear god. Lovely.