Reviews for Matchmaker, Matchmaker
HecateMist chapter 11 . 3/1/2017
Out. Fucking. Standing.
HecateMist chapter 10 . 3/1/2017
They're both so adorably mad! And Miho and Carl are lovely. And you should write a novel because I love your style. That is all.
HecateMist chapter 9 . 3/1/2017
The DI is surprisingly knowledgeable on this subject!
~ Love is in the air ~
HecateMist chapter 8 . 3/1/2017
Sherlock, I'm gonna slap you right across this pretty cheekbones of yours. You IDIOT.
Lucy Gaol chapter 16 . 2/20/2017
great story
CynthiaER chapter 16 . 2/13/2017
I loved the enormous amount of creativity in this story. Each one of the dates were so intricate, interesting and fun. You incorporated a bit of danger in each, gradually building the intensity to an amazing climax worthy of the show. John and Sherlock were marvelously in character and a pleasure to see interacting with each other, the canon people as well as your original creations.

The chemistry between John and Sherlock was intoxicating as it built and the Epilogue from Sherlock's perspective, one that we so rarely get to experience first hand, was the icing on this perfect cake of a story. Thank you so much for sharing it - I cannot sing its praises too highly.
leetah.evee chapter 16 . 1/27/2017
Well written and absolutely lovely. I'm so pleased with having found this! If five years after it was written... lol I hope you can see these comments because really, really, thank you.
leetah.evee chapter 9 . 1/25/2017
THANK YOU, LESTRADE. MY GOD SOMEONE SHAKE HIM.
leetah.evee chapter 8 . 1/25/2017
;_; my feeelings
leetah.evee chapter 6 . 1/25/2017
"Sherlock's love would eat you alive."

YASSSS
leetah.evee chapter 1 . 1/24/2017
So excellent. SO excellent. Very adorable.
theashlynnrene chapter 11 . 1/10/2017
Okay this fanfic is making me fangirl SO MUCH like FREAKIN ADORABLE
theashlynnrene chapter 5 . 1/9/2017
Okay okay okay i could TOTALLY see this as a full Sherlock episode
theashlynnrene chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
Okay I officially am in love with this so far. Like it actually seems like it could be in an episode omg
Guest chapter 16 . 11/27/2016
Wow. This is amazing! Your witty dialog and great plot, are so prefect. This is your I read fan fiction.
566 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »