Reviews for Matchmaker, Matchmaker
TheElfQueen chapter 10 . 4/10/2011
I love this story so much! You had me laughing out loud at John's disaster dates, and the amount of effort Sherlock is putting into them. And then you had me almost crying when Sherlock was playing the violin after John walks away. You've captured both their voices and personalities so well, not an easy thing to do!

Random favorite moments from the last 10 chapters:

John waking up in the hospital and head bashing Victor

John waking up in the hospital with Sherlock holding his hand

"Don't worry, I will clearly label the jar and put it far away from the drinks"

The way you can follow exactly what Sherlock has been doing while John isn't answering his texts

How Sherlock gets Lestrade to call him

And many more. I can't wait to find out what happens next!
c0ntrarywise chapter 10 . 4/9/2011
I can't wait for the final date, so I can finish it and then reread the story in one fell swoop :P You're characterizations are spot on, from Sherlock's varying craycrays to John's fondness for licking his lips. I am very much enjoying this story, I love how it has progressed to this stage. Thanks so much for sharing it :D
Archea chapter 10 . 4/9/2011
Hi! Jumped aboard through the meme link on the Off-chatter Post and I'm right glad I did so, this is delightful! You made me nostalgic for Indian cuisine and I loved that you had Lestrade step in and un-muddle Sherlock. Brave man. Am putting this on Story Alert since I can't track fills on the meme and would hate to miss the denouement. Well done, you!
Notparanoid chapter 10 . 4/9/2011
Very nice... Update please. Can't wait for the next chapter. And all those dishes during john's date with victor were making my mouth water! Sherlock's and John's date would be very interesting.
fernomina chapter 10 . 4/8/2011
(To your thank you) Of course, it is absolute pleasure to read your work and the high quality of the plot and the exactness of your charactor depiction. This chapter was fabulous, sorry for not being a regular reviewer, but I am reading :D
kikomio chapter 10 . 4/7/2011
so cute. I love every one of the desperate text messages.
Coragyps chapter 10 . 4/7/2011
Oh, i hope you're planning to continue this? Maybe a whole new series of Sherlock's ridiculous attempts at dating? Love love love!
Orion1432 chapter 10 . 4/7/2011
I love this fic! Sherlock and John are just adorable in the last chapter. I can't wait to see what happens at their date :D
DarkHuntress01 chapter 10 . 4/7/2011
loved the new chapter can't wait to see how their date goes.
LaTiL chapter 10 . 4/7/2011
I love your fic! I couldn't RR before because I don't have internet at home, so I took yor story in my USB and read at home. It's really funny and sweet. I loved the sms in the last chapter, it was so so sweet! and so sherlockian XD
OryonUK chapter 10 . 4/6/2011
YAAAAAAAAAY! The date has been set and about time too :D

I really cannot wait to see the next chapter im just going to be gutted that it will mean it is over *sob* This has been one of my all time favourite Sherl/John fics because you have managed to get their characterisations spot on and well, it is just beautifully written!

Typical for Sherlock to bombard him with a million texts and I loved how random they were cause it matched the way his brain moves so fast but Awww trying to use the Internet to see why his heart is fluttering - bless him :p and as for that bow at the end...I imagined him doing it in the style of a Jane Austen gentleman -'that was quite a swoon worthy moment ;)
Alys5 chapter 10 . 4/6/2011
Have just found this story and I love it, I can't wait for John and Sherlock's date. It should be very interesting!
Blackcurrant Bonbons chapter 10 . 4/6/2011
Yay can't wait till the date! I don't know why, but something about Carl just kept screaming EVIL at me all the way through the chapter... but it's probably in my head as usual! Brilliant job, you've got John and Sherlock both very much in character and their relationship is finally getting somewhere!
Lolita-mist chapter 10 . 4/6/2011
Woohoo! Go Sherlock! please do make sure that John receives the most romantic and perfect night out because he deserves that much after all your previous attempts at match-making!

Love the length of this update! Can't wait for more!
stasa chapter 10 . 4/6/2011
hahaha, can't wait to see the date!

It will be brilliant! :D Don't keep us waiting for too long...
567 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »