Reviews for Matchmaker, Matchmaker
Astrido chapter 16 . 8/31/2014
very nice. clueless sherlock is funny, and i really like your version with sherlock trying to make john happy and get him dates.
cheers
yuura
Lover of ink chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
As much as I support strait John, I LOVED THIS FAR TOO MUCH! Its brilliant!
CarlisleLover1234 chapter 16 . 8/2/2014
Absolutely brilliant! Your writing is fantastic! I haven't read a fan fiction as well written, detailed, and structured like this in a while. I hope you continue to write, whether it be fiction or nonfiction, in the future because it would be a shame for your amazing skills to not be utilized. Congrats on finishing this fan fiction and I wish you the best of luck on your other pieces :)
sat1 chapter 16 . 7/22/2014
I love it !
Guest chapter 16 . 7/14/2014
I enjoyed this story. Your writing is very sophisticated, and the dialogue between John and Sherlock feels natural, not to mention that it is very amusing. I loved reading about !badass John in chapter 15. It was refreshing to see him get some action and impress Sherlock for once. :) Wonderful work!
mecaka chapter 16 . 5/14/2014
This was really good!
The Reserved Reader chapter 16 . 5/6/2014
Poor John, those first dates were awful. At least his date with Sherlock ended nicely. I greatly enjoyed seeing him take charge in the restaurant. I have a soft spot for a badass John. Thanks for posting!
Schmittie chapter 16 . 4/26/2014
I really enjoyed this story. It was fun and embarrassing by turns. :)
iwind5 chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
awsome!
TheLastofUs chapter 16 . 3/3/2014
This was just pure perfection.
Kotori-Sensei chapter 16 . 2/17/2014
Hi...i just read from chapter 9 until the end and couldn't stop myself. Sorry.
Amazing history, very funny and sweet.
Thanks for it!
Kotori-Sensei chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
Lestrade...my new hero.
Kotori-Sensei chapter 6 . 2/15/2014
Love John's description of friendship for Sherlock. It was perfect.
Next chapter.
Kotori-Sensei chapter 4 . 2/15/2014
OMG! This was so weird and funny at the same time.
Just as i said, poor john, but i never though you will try to kill him! XDXDDXDXD
Kotori-Sensei chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
Let me guess? Victor always has time for Sherlock, because he likes Sherlock!
Oh...poor John...this is gona be unconfortable...
566 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »