Reviews for STRUCK
MasterOfChaos101 chapter 28 . 7/17
Yooooooooooooo update bro. You left us with a rick riordan class cliffhanger
jadejackson44 chapter 28 . 7/16
Hi so I really like this fanfiction and the plot and theme are so good and I know that you haven't updated in a while so I was wondering if maybe just maybe you could? Please?
idk if you know but someone on wattpad copied this story and passed it off as their own. I think they called it road trip with juvenile delinquents or something like that. Just thought you might want to know even 3 years later.
Daughter of Athena 20 chapter 28 . 6/18
Oh. My. God. pls pls pls tell me you are going update! AHH! awesome story by the way.
justinebner chapter 28 . 5/25
This was truly one of my favorite stories that I have read on fanfiction.
WaterMaster chapter 1 . 4/13
Lol already i love this story. You'll never know if i do, but as well as I enjoy reading these types of fanfictions, I sometimes like combining them to make one story. It should be an honor, of course, and fuck I'm only 9. Anyway, no one will never know cuz i don't have a real account
Aligator chapter 28 . 4/11
Keep going
QueenofShips4612 chapter 1 . 4/10
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL
This is one of the best fanfics I've read so PLEASE write a sequel, or at least post an epilogue
I'm begging you
FoggyNights.p2 chapter 28 . 3/28
Oh damn. I am so curious on what the others reaction would be to this. Aagghhhh I hope you update soon, this is beyond amazing and pretty unique.
Id65 chapter 13 . 3/25
Okay, here's a question, what was the point of having them go off into the woods and tell each other things in confidence if they just had to go back and tell everybody?
Id65 chapter 12 . 3/25
Oh my goodness! He was talking after Thalia kicked him there? dear god, nerves of steel that one.
Id65 chapter 11 . 3/25
Oh. Man, that's like . . . I feel so bad for Annabeth
Id65 chapter 10 . 3/25
Oh my goodness what did her dad write? Did he disown her?
Id65 chapter 9 . 3/25
Oh my goodness I can't imagine what Thalia has planned! Also I'm happy Percabeth got some bonding!
Id65 chapter 8 . 3/25
Whaaaat? No way would girls take their shirts off in a room full of boys. Just, not even. I did like how they all came clean, but still.
Also how are you getting so many reviews?
1,435 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »