Reviews for My Way
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Excellent Job! I have to say that scene freaked me out. We all have figured out the wall is coming down and it scares me. I just want Sammy to be okay. I want our boys to be hapy and that just ain't going to happen. Anyway waaay superb job!
RivikaStyx chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I cry whenever I re-watch that episode - I just hate whats going to happen to Sam and Dean once the wall breaks.

Excellent story though .. exactly how I would think Dean would react as well.

Thank you for telling it a lot better than I've been able to pen it!
casammy chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Certain! Dean does not go to allow that anything nobody should return to take sammy far from him
Visionairy chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Yes, another absolsutely wonderful story! Yes, I admit, I read it just as soon as you posted it, but sadly didn't review till now. (It's been a very busy week, but I wanted to make sure I let you know how much I enjoyed it.)

Some of my favorite lines, "Dean paused a moment, side glancing at Sam. "I don't like the look of you, Sam."

Sam lifted a weak, shaky hand pushing away the strands of hair that dangled over his eyes. "B-better?"

"You suck." Dean opened the passenger door and unloaded their bags first. "Here's how we're going to do this…from now on it's my way, Sam." His words hard as stone

"I don't. I can't," Sam mumbled, dizzy and confusioned, allowing Dean to lower him to the seat.

"No choice. Just my way." Dean stated, solid in his conviction.

"Dean…"

"Shut up, Sam," Dean ground out fast, clear and concise.

I love your mix of drama and humor, and in this section, the way that Dean took over when Sam's decisions played out the way they did. Very well written throughout!

Can't wait for your next posting!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
AWESOME HUN!

OH! YES! WE SOOOOSSOOO! NEEDED THSI! WAAHH!

I loved this!

it was perfect! OH! I loved how kinda needy and vulnerable Sam was!
clair beaubien chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
For some reason, this line really got me: "Dean...desperately trying to remember the lyrics to a song he didn't really know."

Thanks for the story!

CB
Monika11 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Hi dear,

It seems you fill the gap perfectly the episode doesn't offer. You show Dean's feelings, thinking his brother is dead. It's the little gestures and thoughts that makes your writing so valuable and intense. I can only learn from you.:-)
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Thank you!

I loved the opening scene of this episode and now you filled in the missing moments we didn't get to see on the screen.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

I enjoyed reading it. :)
Sotobow chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
You know, your fic raised an interesting question for me - how are things going to end for Sam? There is the wall, and the wall will fall. I hadn't thought about that, really.

And you also made me realize that basically Dean's going to go through what Sam did in the 3rd season - he's going to lose Sam, but he doesn't even know how long he has.

"His only strategy - take Sam away from here." I feel like a lot of times Dean just wants to grab Sam and run. Doesn't work so well most times...

But one thing was for certain…he wasn't losing Sam. Never, ever again." Sometiems I feel really bad for Dean - the one thing he loves more than anything (Sam) is the one thing he always loses...and gets back, but still.

I wonder if Lisa and Ben get how much Dean loves them to leave Sam on a job and go to them... I doubt it.

Yikes! When Sam passed out at the end and Dean had a heart attack, I just about flipped out! I thought he was dead for a second, too. Whew!

I'm a HUGE fan of this story. I can see and feel the boys in it - I love that! We need this part on TV! :D

You articulated so well what I see in them on the show! 3
buggyswifter chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Loved this tag - thanks so much for completing that first scene. It definitely felt like it was missing something when the show started. As always, you filled in the blanks beautifully. I love your descriptions, they are spot-on with the show.

Hope all is well in your world. I'm trying to avoid a heart attack today - 10 inches of snow and still coming down. My poor little car may never be seen again!

Your friend,

Amy
carocali chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I like that extra added bit of love between the boys and the disorientation. I still can't believe the show actually went there! I was completely shocked!

Thanks for sharing!

:D
Jane88 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
That was beautiful! Loved that first scene, great to read a longer version of it. Very well written. So sweet, Dean being so protective, tucking Sam in the blanket and his jacket and leaning him against himself... I could totally visualize that scene. Great, thanks!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Gosh, I love your writing. Fantastic job with this, Karen, loved every word of it! :)
cold kagome chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
AWWWWW.. .LOVE DEAN HE SOO PROTECTIVE.. LOL
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Really enjoyed that!

The first scene was by far one of my most favourite scenes ever so loved reading an extension of it!

Good job!