Reviews for Aftermath A blue bloods tale
Linaewen'Z chapter 1 . 2/22
Beautiful! I love this couple, and Jack is such a bastard leaving Mimi. Thanks!
michelle3737 chapter 16 . 12/12/2015
Loving Mimi more and more!
michelle3737 chapter 6 . 12/3/2015
You writing is so beautiful
michelle3737 chapter 3 . 12/3/2015
Thank you thank you thank you for this!
michelle3737 chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
A very great start! Tell him more mimi! I love mimi/jack but it's true jack doesn't respect her!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/13/2015
Please update please
NeonsLover chapter 17 . 9/28/2013
please update sooon please please 3
tinsleyhalliwell101 chapter 17 . 11/27/2011
I am so freaking happy 2 see another mimi and jack fan :) i have also felt like the whole jack and schuyler thing was phony nothing about their "love" seems true to me. please keep writing you are doing an amazing job!
moon plus stars chapter 17 . 9/16/2011
i checked this out as soon as i got your message. awesome chapter and update soon!
JustPikachu chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Definitely subscribing. ;)
katherinasola chapter 16 . 6/18/2011
I've got to say, this is amazing. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who likes Mimi and Jack. I've read four books of the series and so far Mimi is the only character of true substance for me. I love the way she desperately and painfully loves Jack and hate the way he treats her, he's such a dick with her. But still they are meant to be together. I really enjoy reading your fic, it is very well written, and the way you deliver Mimi/Jack dynamics, it's just beautiful. Thank you.
moon plus stars chapter 16 . 6/8/2011
I love cookies! sorry, but I do. Anyways, awesome story. keep it up. just wondering, after Mimi and Jack sneak Schuyler out, what are they gonna do? Just curious. update soon!
moon plus stars chapter 15 . 5/19/2011
moon plus stars chapter 14 . 5/15/2011
cool story. this is a really awesome story. although i have no idea where this is going, i can't wait to read the rest.

(PS I updated my story if you wanna read it. thanks.)
The Silver Bullet chapter 14 . 5/13/2011
Hmm, this is getting more and more interesting.

51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »