Reviews for Aftermath A blue bloods tale
Please update please
NeonsLover chapter 17 . 9/28/2013
please update sooon please please 3
tinsleyhalliwell101 chapter 17 . 11/27/2011
I am so freaking happy 2 see another mimi and jack fan :) i have also felt like the whole jack and schuyler thing was phony nothing about their "love" seems true to me. please keep writing you are doing an amazing job!
moon plus stars chapter 17 . 9/16/2011
i checked this out as soon as i got your message. awesome chapter and update soon!
JustPikachu chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Definitely subscribing. ;)
katherinasola chapter 16 . 6/18/2011
I've got to say, this is amazing. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who likes Mimi and Jack. I've read four books of the series and so far Mimi is the only character of true substance for me. I love the way she desperately and painfully loves Jack and hate the way he treats her, he's such a dick with her. But still they are meant to be together. I really enjoy reading your fic, it is very well written, and the way you deliver Mimi/Jack dynamics, it's just beautiful. Thank you.
moon plus stars chapter 16 . 6/8/2011
I love cookies! sorry, but I do. Anyways, awesome story. keep it up. just wondering, after Mimi and Jack sneak Schuyler out, what are they gonna do? Just curious. update soon!
moon plus stars chapter 15 . 5/19/2011
I LOVE IT!
moon plus stars chapter 14 . 5/15/2011
cool story. this is a really awesome story. although i have no idea where this is going, i can't wait to read the rest.

(PS I updated my story if you wanna read it. thanks.)
The Silver Bullet chapter 14 . 5/13/2011
Hmm, this is getting more and more interesting.

M
Kamal.S chapter 4 . 5/13/2011
Though I have only read up to chapter four, I have to say this looks like a promising story. I’m happy to see more Mimi/Jack stories.

And I know what you about the whole Jack/Schuyler thing. At first I really loved them together, and thought the couple was very appealing to me, maybe because of the forbidden romance concept, but after while I because to be walk away from the couple.

I began to be very annoyed with Schuyler and I also felt Jack and Schuyler love for each seemed to be forced. I’m happy to know that I'm not the only who had the same thoughts. And I also thought the romance between Schuyler and Jack became really, REALLY sappy. Not my cup of tea.

But as I started to dislike Jack/Schuyler I became to like Mimi/Jack a whole LOT MORE. They both seem to understand each other very well. And I like how they both had darkness inside them was very appealing to me. I don’t know the couple seemed very dangerous to me. (:

Um anyway I really like how your getting in to there relationship and portray the darkness that is inside them. I have high hope for this story in the future! Keep it up!
WyldClaw chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
what kind of infomation is mim about to tell jack
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
ouch
moon plus stars chapter 13 . 5/3/2011
nice story- really like it!
KilroyWasHere chapter 13 . 5/3/2011
Excellent! I love where you're taking this. I continue to be impressed with you ability to keep Mimi in character-she's not suddenly all nice and sweet, she's still petty and jealous-a truly complex character who's easy to relate to and follow. And of course I love the J/M moments! Please keep writing!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »