Reviews for The Incredible Bouncing Knight
I love this
Killua Lawliet chapter 1 . 6/19
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ha
Zo chapter 1 . 5/27
Honestly this is the most reasonable explanation for this I've ever heard. I've never been entirely sure if Leon's luck is shite or excellent.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 4/27
I love this so much. The Immortal Leon was honestly one of the best things about the show, even if it was unintended by the writers.
With Pen and Paper chapter 1 . 4/5
I couldn't help but picture Leon skipping through a field of daisies while people kept trying to kill him as I read this. Don't know whether or not to be worried...
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 1 . 4/2
Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahahah. Awesomeness.
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
Love It. Very amusing.
postasyourself chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
That was as ridiculous as it was awesome. Which is to say very. So, yeah. Like, cool story bro. Entertaining tale, my fine companion. Uhh, yeah. That's all I'm going to say. Yep, do think I've done an excellent job of embarrassing myself. Nope, let's post anyway.
WriterGreenReads chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Why yes, this is definitely what happens.
Glorilian chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Funny fic. I enjoyed it. :o)
Grac3 chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Found this really funny. Especially the last paragraph.
Kirazalea chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
XD
I'm sitting here giggling. Thank you.
FullMentalPanic chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
This story plays very nicely between drama and comedy. I have a great fondness for Leon, so I'm always relieved when he doesn't die, but his continuing existence is starting to stretch the limits of likelihood. He's a good character though, so I don't mind. I really do think Gwaine knows, or he really should anyway. I enjoyed the story, thanks for sharing your speculations.
Thatguy chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Just binge read all your humor merlin fics and now I am in trouble for waking dad up. Guess why.
The Hope Lions chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
this was fantastic, and the harvey reference made me die because yes, Leon is definitely a 6 foot tall rabbit