Reviews for The Incredible Bouncing Knight
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 1 . 8/18
Love It. Very amusing.
postasyourself chapter 1 . 7/2
That was as ridiculous as it was awesome. Which is to say very. So, yeah. Like, cool story bro. Entertaining tale, my fine companion. Uhh, yeah. That's all I'm going to say. Yep, do think I've done an excellent job of embarrassing myself. Nope, let's post anyway.
WriterGreenReads chapter 1 . 5/29
Why yes, this is definitely what happens.
Glorilian chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Funny fic. I enjoyed it. :o)
Grac3 chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Found this really funny. Especially the last paragraph.
Kirazalea chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
XD
I'm sitting here giggling. Thank you.
FullMentalPanic chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
This story plays very nicely between drama and comedy. I have a great fondness for Leon, so I'm always relieved when he doesn't die, but his continuing existence is starting to stretch the limits of likelihood. He's a good character though, so I don't mind. I really do think Gwaine knows, or he really should anyway. I enjoyed the story, thanks for sharing your speculations.
Thatguy chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Just binge read all your humor merlin fics and now I am in trouble for waking dad up. Guess why.
The Hope Lions chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
this was fantastic, and the harvey reference made me die because yes, Leon is definitely a 6 foot tall rabbit
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
I like it. Sir Leon does defy all odds doesn't he?
naruto kurama chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Lol! Poor leon , having to get dropped on a roof. Lol. Keep it up.
red-racer-fan chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Lol I always think of leon as the immortal in the gang
Music Marauder chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
I really love this, XD Thank you for posting.
Aaronna chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
_
I have been trying to come up with a good way for Leon to be an immortal, and you nailed it!
AnitaHoward chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
I was laughing the whole way through this. I loved the tone it was written in. My favorite part was this:
'And if he wakes up in time to hear the boy talking to the dragon, well, no one would believe him anyway. Not that it matters - after all, he just told the dragon to go away, so it's all good in the end, right? Right?'
Hilarious :D