Reviews for The Incredible Bouncing Knight
Glorilian chapter 1 . 11/26
Funny fic. I enjoyed it. :o)
Grac3 chapter 1 . 8/10
Found this really funny. Especially the last paragraph.
Kirazalea chapter 1 . 7/22
I'm sitting here giggling. Thank you.
FullMentalPanic chapter 1 . 5/11
This story plays very nicely between drama and comedy. I have a great fondness for Leon, so I'm always relieved when he doesn't die, but his continuing existence is starting to stretch the limits of likelihood. He's a good character though, so I don't mind. I really do think Gwaine knows, or he really should anyway. I enjoyed the story, thanks for sharing your speculations.
Thatguy chapter 1 . 5/3
Just binge read all your humor merlin fics and now I am in trouble for waking dad up. Guess why.
The Hope Lions chapter 1 . 3/5
this was fantastic, and the harvey reference made me die because yes, Leon is definitely a 6 foot tall rabbit
I like it. Sir Leon does defy all odds doesn't he?
naruto kurama chapter 1 . 1/15
Lol! Poor leon , having to get dropped on a roof. Lol. Keep it up.
red-racer-fan chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Lol I always think of leon as the immortal in the gang
Music Marauder chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
I really love this, XD Thank you for posting.
Aaronna chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
I have been trying to come up with a good way for Leon to be an immortal, and you nailed it!
AnitaHoward chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
I was laughing the whole way through this. I loved the tone it was written in. My favorite part was this:
'And if he wakes up in time to hear the boy talking to the dragon, well, no one would believe him anyway. Not that it matters - after all, he just told the dragon to go away, so it's all good in the end, right? Right?'
Hilarious :D
Boudicca1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
This is hilarious and adorable.
cindy4651 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Great story, I like the recurrence of twitching as a method of avoidance. But the following is one of the fanfics I've always wanted to see: "The day that Arthur is crowned is the day that Merlin steps forward and reveals he uses magic, has been using magic, and fully intends to keep on using magic."
Me chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Just to say this is great and I'm happy that I'm not the only one who wondered how he managed to survive every freaking attack etc. I like him in the show, so at first I was worried he'd die... but then I came to realise that he may live forever...