Reviews for The Incredible Bouncing Knight
I like it. Sir Leon does defy all odds doesn't he?
naruto kurama chapter 1 . 1/15
Lol! Poor leon , having to get dropped on a roof. Lol. Keep it up.
red-racer-fan chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Lol I always think of leon as the immortal in the gang
Music Marauder chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
I really love this, XD Thank you for posting.
Aaronna chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
_
I have been trying to come up with a good way for Leon to be an immortal, and you nailed it!
AnitaHoward chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
I was laughing the whole way through this. I loved the tone it was written in. My favorite part was this:
'And if he wakes up in time to hear the boy talking to the dragon, well, no one would believe him anyway. Not that it matters - after all, he just told the dragon to go away, so it's all good in the end, right? Right?'
Hilarious :D
Boudicca1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
This is hilarious and adorable.
cindy4651 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Great story, I like the recurrence of twitching as a method of avoidance. But the following is one of the fanfics I've always wanted to see: "The day that Arthur is crowned is the day that Merlin steps forward and reveals he uses magic, has been using magic, and fully intends to keep on using magic."
Me chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Just to say this is great and I'm happy that I'm not the only one who wondered how he managed to survive every freaking attack etc. I like him in the show, so at first I was worried he'd die... but then I came to realise that he may live forever...
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Oh my. I really, really love this little ficlet. Short and sweet. Bouncing off of death, indeed...
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Oh, that's hilarious. I love this so much. Thank you.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Pleasantly amusing.
rabbit keys chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Oh my god this is amazing!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Oh this is really fun. I like how you went through Leon's history to show what he'd thought about magic and his situation. And how he realized that he'd known it all along. And wanted to keep it. The descriptions are great and I loved how Merlin came up to him and asked it he knew and wanted to keep it. Which of course he did, because... hahaha... that last section! XD
Catypillar chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Okay, how do you come up with this stuff? I've resorted to simply clicking on your profile and methodically going through and reading all of your Merlin stories. You're awesome :3