Reviews for Ace of Spades
IAmAStarWarsNinjaTunaFish chapter 21 . 7/21
That made me unbelievably happy. Thank you so much.
Firediva0 chapter 21 . 7/11
Awesome story! I have never watched batman, but after this I may need to consider it. :D The story line and grammar was awesome while the characterization was simply spot on. I now have a deep and fond love of Joker/Harry, and I seriously would like to thank you for that. So...THANK YOU! All in all, I loved your story, and can't wait to see which one of yours I read next!

Totally a fan,
~Fire
pikachucat chapter 21 . 6/21
awesome
FalconLux chapter 10 . 6/18
I am perversely in love with Joker and Ace
Candy Phantom chapter 9 . 6/6
The irony!
Wild Card: she just realized the irony of having a brother named James.
Candy Phantom chapter 7 . 6/6
Wild Card: I like this.
I made a super villain! Yay!
1mz.comatose4 chapter 21 . 4/20
JFC that was so beautiful and what a plot twist
Is is wrong that I was eating lunch while reading the torture scene? Do you think I need medical help? ...eh #Yolo another thing to cross off my things yo do in life I guess... awesome story, love your lemons too w
Slightly Disturbed Cookie Girl chapter 21 . 12/5/2014
That plot twist at the end though.

I've really enjoyed this story and I've found I'm really getting into the Harry/Joker ship and I think your portrayal of the ship is amazing and I hope you do more!

See you in the next Harry/Joker story you do!
Psyka chapter 21 . 11/15/2014
Oh wow i loved other i bloody loved it well done
Bumblebee transformer lover chapter 21 . 11/1/2014
I love it
Nightmarehime666 chapter 21 . 10/11/2014
I loved it, I can go on and on about how much I loved it. I'm not really a fan of The Joker and all them, but this story has slightly shined a light were I'm going to check them out. I hope you deiced to write more stories like this in the future.
PiptheSnake chapter 21 . 8/29/2014
... Best... Fic... Ever!
PoptartxPrincess chapter 21 . 7/10/2014
Okay was Teddy with Harley that entire time?
PoptartxPrincess chapter 12 . 7/10/2014
I went and found your lemon on archiveofourown and it was just wonderful. Kudos.