Reviews for Dreary Decisions
osionide chapter 30 . 10/24/2013
I loved reading this story, it's obvious a lot of thought and time has been pored into it and it's very well written. I loved reading this Vincent and Cid they're so well in character and I traded sleep to finish I was so hooked! I am confused about one thing though, when Hojo was tormenting Vincent about what he had done to Cid and Lucrecia, did Vincent actually do those things or was Hojo winding him up, or was he just telling the events from a different perspective? I just can't decide!
Songlian chapter 30 . 8/24/2012
This fic turned out to be all sorts of lovely and I truly enjoyed reading every word! I really enjoyed your plot bunnies for this story. It never felt like it was dragging or getting boring and I practically read the whole thing in one sitting. I liked your portrayal of Vincent's possesiveness and his inner conflicts over his feelings for Cid.

As for Cid, you wrote him awesome as always. I would have liked to see some chapters in Cid's POVs, but I enjoyed it all immensely either way. It was really nice seeing Vincent let go of Lucrecia and actually choose to do so. I'm also really happy the story is completely finished! Delicious hotness and happy endings, yay! Thanks a lot for sharing this fantastic story.
Nightmare Senshi chapter 30 . 3/25/2012
1) Good story

2) kept me really wondering

3) bwahaha, cid in a wedding dress.

liked it a good deal
RikkuFukaimori chapter 30 . 9/5/2011
I was utterly confused by the last couple of chapters, but it made enough sense I suppose so -shrug-

I bet Cidney looked very nice in a dress 3

I bet I'd get a spear through the head for that comment if he heard it. Hehe.
Valenwind Lover chapter 30 . 7/26/2011
I liked it... but I am not going to reveal myself because this is rather out of character... and yeah... EW MARRIAGE... I would never see them getting married :\

Oh well the story was okay... I have read worse...
Guest chapter 30 . 7/6/2011
THIS. WAS. AWESOME!

I would kill for a sequel! There's so much more you can add to it! Like the rest of the honeymoon, Hojo and their married lives with the Avalanche members. Especially about Cid and his past, has he even found out about his mother? I'm so confused as to if Vincent really did do that to Cid's mother and if he really was the one who did that to Cid and why.

Whose with me? xD
vinnymuffin chapter 30 . 6/24/2011
gaia that was amazing! I'v read a million valenwind fanfics and yours topped them all, hahaha I even cried when CID "died"
Chess chapter 30 . 4/24/2011
Updates! It's been too long since I checked this site. I really did want them to fuck in the mud, but hey, a wedding dress is great too! I seriously want to know how Vincent got him into it, but the visual is fantastic and I will sleep quite well. Cute ending, yay for smut!
mizperceived chapter 30 . 4/20/2011
I'm truly sad to see this say COMPLETE at the top. / It was a great ride with the plot twists and turns )

I shall be sending you my therapy bill for scaring me for life with the mental image of Cid in a wedding gown. . Wonder what silhouette he would choose. A-line, princess, sheath x

ONTO THE NEXT EPIC VALENWIND STORY! D
ABNORMAL2110 chapter 30 . 4/20/2011
WAT. Totally wasn't expecting a happy ending, never thought it was possible with all the drama and such. But it's good that you managed to pull it off.

BAHAHAHAHAHA...!

I would kill to see Cid in that wedding dress.

What did Vince do convince him to wear it? XD
Please Deactivate This Account chapter 30 . 4/20/2011
Yay smut! Thanks so much XD. But I prefer Cid in a pink dress with little kittens on the hems XD.
MayaDarkling chapter 30 . 4/20/2011
Cid...dress... oh god. I am traumatized now 0.o

I'll never get that image out of my head... actually, I should go watch FFVII now :D
talinsquall chapter 30 . 4/20/2011
I'll sleep fine. I'll also eat two slices of lemon raspberry cheesecake in honor of the happy couple and Lucrecia's sinking. Hojo's still around? Hmmm. Sequel? C'mon! The honeymoonin's just startin'! Thanks for posting this chapter and the whole shebang. It was a great ride.
Dreadful Virtue chapter 30 . 4/20/2011
"I have a

gift" for you in my tuxedo. If you behave, I promise not to shove it down your throat in an attempt to gag you."

I seriously died. Best line ever. xD

I love how you ended the story - all in all the whole plot was wrapped up nicely. (:

And fuck at the epilogue. I laughed sooooo fucking hard. xD Poor Yuffie. But why pick a tiny little ninja when you can have a feisty blond in your bed. 8D

Thanks for writing. Amazing story. x3
ABNORMAL2110 chapter 29 . 4/19/2011
I guess Vincent thinks that it's better if they died together. They will have sex in the Lifestream. Yes.

But what happened to Reeve exactly? D: Did Hojo attacked, or Vincent...? And how is Hojo still alive, and did he get away from Vincent?