Reviews for Kicking the Habit
AssassinOfRome chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
Thank you for more amazing material. Strangely I was disco dancing to this so I may have got the wrong impression at certain points. But it was good, interesting and descriptive. Well Done.
Aleine Skyfire chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
Okay, review time! *claps hands and rubs them together*

"The reason being the script changed suddenly." -Great line.

"I am not digging a hole..." -'Nother great line.

"Penguin." -BEST line! xD

And Watson: "I think those in the neighboring studio heard." Lol! This chapter has a lot of great one-liners!

And in both chapters, everybody is very much IC - no worries on that account! My only crit is that there are some misspelled words here and there - a beta might be advisable. _ Anyway... great job!
Spockologist chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
"Jeremy, I am not digging a hole on a beach, even if it is a simulated one." LOL!

Oh why is that so funny?

Sweet! Colored contacts Holmes!

Oh, and the hat I was talking about was the weird little combo he did in the Devil's Foot with the scarf looped over his hat and then tied under his chin.
Aleine Skyfire chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Yaaaay~! This so made my day yesterday when I saw it! Honey, this is great - I love it!

Since there's more to come, I won't give you my specific impressions just yet, but this is definitely good. My one piece of advice is that you mention at least in the story summary that this is Granada. Otherwise, people who haven't read "Study in Stardom" will get confused.

Anyway, great job, and I can't wait for more! *hugs*
Spockologist chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Is that true about mostly kids watching the show?

The Devil's Foot is the weirdest episode ever. The whole drug dream thing really flipped me out.

And what on earth was with JB's hat?

Yay! I really like these JB meets real Sherlock Holmes things.

I forgot I was challenged to write one too... oops.

Good chapter! Look forward to more!