Reviews for The Sum of its Parts
Robbie chapter 1 . 9/2
awww... I can totally see Neal do that! ...and he will need a long time to really accept that others might be truly worried about him.
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
This is very good. A bit heartbreaking as Peter thinks of Neal's loneliness disguised as self sufficiency. It captures both of them very well. Thanks for writing.
Aggie2011 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Loved this :)
ClaMiAl chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Nice little one shot. Kinda sweet, too, how Peter gets all concerned.
W0lf-Spirit chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I love it! I love when shit happens to my Fav character and I really love when he just tries to take care of it or deal with it on his own. Therefore I love this! Amd it was nicely in character to.
Arches67 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
lovely
SubRosa7 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I really enjoyed this, thanks! Your hurt Neal was urbane and misleading and tough, I quite liked him.
velveteen habit chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I beg of you to write more WC ;)
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
good story, so like neal not to let anyone know how he's really feeling
ellesbelles2009 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
aww cute :)
SimplyOut chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
One of my absolute favorites :D
Tharin chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Another well written story, as I've come to expect from you.

I liked how Peter got angry at Neal for hiding how bad it was, and that Neal didn't really understood why.

PS: Are you going to write more WC or Mag7 fic?
Slipstream77 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Great follow-up to one of my favorite eps. I wrote a Front Man follow-up myself (dealing more with Peter's reaction). Love the h/c - this was certainly an ep that begged for a story like this. Really enjoyed your take!
Deep Sorrow chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
As requested, here is a cookie. ;)

Really enjoyed your story. Always felt there was room for some hc after those tasings, and you portrayed it perfectly. Thanks for sharing!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Delightful extra whumping :)