Reviews for Blood of Innocents
Aista chapter 10 . 12/10/2014
Beautiful. Chapter 9 was my favourite.
Lindale chapter 10 . 3/29/2008
Beautiful. So moving.

Did ElurĂ­n die? I didn't quite get it. Maedhros seems so lost, wanting to find them and Maglor reminds him at what happened at Allaquone hoping to get him to stop looking for them. Shows that Maedhros is remoreful in my eyes, by looking for them. I loved that bit, new light cast on Maglor for me.

Melian sounded so... gracefull. I don't really know how to describe her.

Lindale
Epilachna chapter 10 . 10/25/2006
Such a beautiful story. I'm misty eyed. Thank you for the wonderful read.

Epi
Lord Elrond of Hogwarts chapter 10 . 5/15/2004
Aww. That was really sweet; I loved it! Poor Elured and Elurin. I'm really mad at Celegorm now, he and his whole dreadful crew. Anyway, fantastic story! I really enjoyed it!
Arthien1188 chapter 10 . 1/19/2004
remember me?
It was as good as I expected! So sad, though. One gripe: Maitimo, not Matimo. Other than that...bravo! You had me crying...
Do you like Maedhros as much as me? _ I think you might. Very nice job.
Arthien1188 chapter 4 . 1/14/2004
Unfortunately, I don't have time to read the rest of this fic! I will later tho. This is good, really good. In the first chapter, I was thinking tha Maglor was really out of character, but you explained yourself. "Maglor, the gentle one, Maglor the singer. Maglor who would sooner have been a scholar than a warrior." Aw, God you make me feel so bad for all of them, because surely they had much different plans for their lives before the Oath came along... Well, I can't wait to read more, and I'll review again when I do.
Pernauriel chapter 10 . 12/5/2003
I thought that it was very good.
A. Meril chapter 10 . 8/8/2003
Oh... This is amazing. A piece truly worth reading. Incredible. Beautifully written. I especially loved how it was Melian that came to get them. For some reason, I did not catch that until the last chapter. Then it just clicked. Honestly, though, I loved this piece. Beautiful.

Elanial

P.S.- Update "When My Life Begins Anew"! Pretty please?
Finch chapter 10 . 7/3/2003
I'm not quite sure if my impression is correct, but it does seem to me that in the end the boys die, if they rejoin their mother (who also died). But they do not die lonely and abandoned, and there is a promise of life beyond death. The text is ambiguous, though (this is meant to be a compliment!), and leaves room for different interpretations.

One thing leaves me a little baffled, though: isn't Melian too forgiving towards the Feanorians? It's true that Maedhros did try to save the boys, but he and his brothers did destroy Doriath and caused the death of her grandson - and the Oath is still at work.
Tindomiel chapter 10 . 7/3/2003
wow. this was so utterly heart-wrenching. Elured and Elurin seemed like little children, and their deaths made me cry.

This was wonderful. Thank you.
Tindomiel chapter 2 . 7/3/2003
Go Maedhros! i knew you weren't all bad!

great story by the way
Jillian Baade chapter 10 . 7/3/2003
I just love your explaination of what happened to the boys, it makes sense that the Valar invened a saved them. I have always respected Maedhros for trying so hard to find them, and even though he was not the renowned hunter some of his brothers were, two young boys would have an easily followed trail. Therefore, Maedhros should have found them!
randomwriter96 chapter 8 . 4/29/2003
;_; ohh...short yet very moving.

the poor boys...

keep writing!

-randomwriter96
Thirteen Black Roses chapter 8 . 4/26/2003
0.0 -.- 0.0 wow. so... she's looking after them? thats good. one of the valar or one of the maiar? update soon!
Thirteen Black Roses chapter 6 . 4/23/2003
aw! its soo sad cause unless u make it AU i already know he dosent find them! *sniffle* update soon!