Reviews for Welcome back
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
hahahahahaha i always love it when Hinata kicks butt. love the story so far please update when you get the chance to please.
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
sweet
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
cool!
ppeach2 chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
It was good. It was funny when they were talking about their bra size. Anywas its good but short and you cut it off at one of the good parts I would love to see Hinata kick Sakura's ass!
Kage no Akuma-Shadow Demon chapter 3 . 3/23/2011
oh my god XD i started laughing when they started talking about bra sizes talk about fu-kneh! and how dare sakura talk about hinata DX beat her ass hinata beat the pink haired bitches ass!
Arusitoo lazy to log in chapter 3 . 3/23/2011
Cooool! Cat fight up ahead! I like the way this story is going!
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
there is no poll
strawberryMIKO chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
Hmmm..this seems interesting...
Cindy g chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
Lol can u believe that I just read this? Girl ur an amazing writer! I love ur story... Hope u keep on going cuz I'm hooked!
arusi chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
Awesome! She made new friends AND she bashed the pink haired bit**!

Anyway cool chapter! Although it was rather short, I still enjoyed it.
Kage no Akuma-Shadow Demon chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
0w0 Ooh~! you hate the pink haired thing to! high five! i hate her very much -.- and i just adore Hinata-chan . all my stories are mostly hina stories with Hinata as an ANBU at four -.- i know young but i love your story hope you update soon 0w0
Pen Stamp chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
I'm curios to know if it's naruhina or sakuHina It seems like it's going to be really good and...TAKE THAT SAKURA THAT"S FOR STANDING IN THE WAY OF HINTA"S RIGHTFULL PLACE AND NARUTO"S GIRLFRIEND! (In the anime ot this story)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Awesome! I likethe way you describe things, v. unique.