Reviews for Personal Business
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Insightful. You saw a need (She can freaking VAPORIZE steel, so why doesn't Shego just blast a nice, neat six-inch hole through Kim's chest?) and filled in the answer handsomely. That was VERY nicely done. Favoriting.
bhccaller chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Wow. This review is kinda late but whatever.

I can't say enough good things about it. Shrgo's backstory, Ron's situation, stays in character, just the right amount of fluff in a mostly serious convo.

"But ten years ago, there was no homemade hot cocoa by her bedside or clumsy flower bouquets in her life."
Fluffy line here, but in a fic about murder, it doesn't disrupt the themes much. It fits perfectly.

My only qualm is that Team Go doesn't strike me as the kind of people who wouldn't care about a life; granted, they were younger and naive, but I can't see them ignoring a murder. To me, I'd think they would've ostracized Shego more of the murder. Like:
"Shego! You killed him! What got into you!" and such. Then, they wouldn't listen to Shego's explanation, causing her to run away. However, your version is still very plausible. Just maybe slightly OOC, but by a very little amount.

How this story hadn't gotten more reviews, I have no idea.
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Krabkrab chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
She can melt metal with her plasma, if she didn't hold back, Kim'd have burned to death years ago. Also Shego doesn't kill. She'll hurt you but, even with the death traps, I'm fairly certain Shego knew Kim and Ron would escape, also with Shego's experience, her martial arts would be far more developed than Kims. She'd be just plain better.
vase chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Delightful story "mad ninja hug skills" gotta love it
fluggerbutter chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
XDDDD I LOVE THIS STORY. So. Much. It was one of those absolutely adorably perfect-without-the-fluff things, y'know?

And yes. Mad ninja-hug skillz, definitely. *nodnod*
Katsumara chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Awesome,a wesome job with this story, Hayseed. The whole Shego and Ron conversation about their particular powers always interested me, so it's cool to see it handled in such an awesome manner.
SpiralBoundScribe chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Thanks for tackling this topic. I love it when we get more Shego 3
RonHeartbreaker chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Nice story. It's plausible that Ron would call Shego for this conversation, and the way it plays out - kinda herky-jerky, with sincerity but also flashes of humor (and Shego very much in character) makes it feel very real.

I'm very keen on the ninja hug, by the way.
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Great conversation between the two most unlikely people to have one, especially of this nature.

Both were in character, with a slight twist of 'the aftermath.'

Thanks for coming up with it and sharing.
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Who says Ron isn't paying attention...?

But he found a kindred person in Shego to find some solid ground in the aftermath of something that shook his foundations.

Good advice and I hope he takes it and runs to those who he can talk to.

CB73

PS: Welcome to KP.
Mala-Inactive chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
The most awkward but necessary conversation indeed. I like how you dealt with that particular issue and the characterizations were spot on.

-Malacoda
Jimmy1201 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I like this story a lot. It provides some resolution with a problem that I feel just had to happen after Graduation. I thought the characters' depiction seemed on-target and very believable. I liked the hints of the ongoing Shego-Draken relationship. Even the part of Shego holding back makes sense. And I can see Ron with the "mad ninja hug" skill.

Thanks