Reviews for Harry Potter and the Children of Change
AkerinSilver chapter 62 . 3/29
I loved this story i am sorry to see that you are unable t continue it
good story and good luck to you
dragonheart117 chapter 6 . 2/3
fuck this. guys aren't allowed to keep secrets without haven the girls use emotional blackmail on him... harry is a bitch. since its early that is going to be the tone for the whole thing. pass.
I’m happy and excited for you doing something you’re very passionate about but I am also very disappointed that this story won’t be finished. If The Washup Isles is made anywhere near as interesting as this story, you’ll be successful.
KnowInsight chapter 62 . 1/24
I throughly enjoyed this. Thanks.
Momihe chapter 6 . 11/15/2023
Harry there isnt 83 yo. Why you make him so old and after that his acting like a idiot. Tonks toxic. Fanf is stupid. You should read and check it befor publishing you now?
aesd chapter 6 . 10/23/2023
what si your problem man? why he is telling secrets left and right and then afraid of a 4th year spell being identified?
he is 73 years old ...where is maturity?
samy.mhenni.junior chapter 62 . 10/17/2023
sad that we won't have the end but it's a good story
wiebenor chapter 62 . 10/14/2023
I know you (the author) said "I'm probably not going to be continuing writing HPCOC", but I just wanted to let you know that even knowing how outlandish the story is at times,(I mean, come on, a supersonic owl? Could an owl no matter how fast (or slow) actually be seen on radar? It bends the rules so much as to be incredulous and impossible) it is a good story, and IF at some point in the future you decide to finish this story or at least work on it some more, I'll gladly read it. That said, don't read too much into my snowy owl comment, as I didn't mind the supersonic owl bit, and was just letting you know that it's not at all realistic, or at least, not realistic knowing what little is known about her version of magic flying, compared to Harry's. I mean seriously, she's not IronOwl or something,(yes that's a play on Ironman, and she's in owl form, ergo (I think you get the point))... although, that could be a name for that form and travel (think a joke about muggle movies, specifically the Ironman series (although Mr Stark ends up dying, so maybe not?))(yes, since both she and Harry can "fly" Harry would be Ironman in that scenario, and tonks would be Ms Potts, after she gets a suit), and honestly, Harry is a snake, that apparently can change size so in theory, he could ride the supersonic owl as well, if he ever needs to in the future (if you continue this, and you want to use any of these ideas, feel free)

Anyways, sorry for the long and rambling, not to mention disjointed review, and if you take much of any good at all from this, I hope it's that I liked the story and if you ever start writing it again, then I'll definitely read it... despite the incredulous bits, it really was a good story so far, and I wish you luck in all your endeavors...
Chris chapter 62 . 8/11/2023
Great story!

Thanks
clrrich chapter 62 . 8/4/2023
Thanks for your story, sad it won't be completed. If you ever come back to it, ive got it followed.
Ericaldrius chapter 55 . 7/27/2023
As a serious fan of the .22 caliber bullet, I want to point out that the very reason why the .22 is so damn dangerous is the fact that it ricochets off of human bone. A shot to the chest will be a through and through, or it will be a grazing hit, or it will tear the targets insides to pieces in a devastating and completely fatal way. Combine this with minimal recoil, allowing for tighter grouping with less effort/practice, and you can suddenly understand why a .22 is an excellent weapon against wolverine type characters. Harry has every reason to be afraid of small caliber firearms except that he just doesn't know this.
Ericaldrius chapter 23 . 7/26/2023
Heh, that's a great pregnancy joke.

"The Weasleys are always late."
Stufoor chapter 20 . 7/13/2023
lol as an I found it hilarious!
oceaniczeus69 chapter 6 . 7/10/2023
its suposed to be hp x NT X HG SO WHY IS HERMIONE IN LOVE WITH NEVILE IF SHE IS SUPPOSED TO BE IN LOVE WITH HARRY.
4,249 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »