Reviews for Harry Potter and the Children of Change
ollie.cooke.doa chapter 1 . 13h
Is harry a f*****g pedo now then?
karis Tasogare chapter 6 . 8/21
funny part is, since astronomy was with 'everyone' harry could have said "see you at midnight", and gone to class (as nott would have been there, thus indicating he had turned down the duel).
of course Tonks being there gave Filch more reason to punish them (at least in his mind)
although, had he done so before they hid, they could have (reasonably) claimed to have 'got lost' on the way to class. (given hwo the stairs/halls of the school operate)
Fanfic Reader chapter 1 . 8/20
The premise of this story is just plain stupid.
Which makes reading all those hordes of 60-something chapters pointless.
I'm sorry that story is has so popular. In my opinion it's rather infamous.
It has a few redeeming qualities and good writing (aesthetically) but beyond that story just. doesn't. touch. emotionally. And has no real plot or moral.
usshi021 chapter 16 . 8/14
Et tu, brute?
Draconis chapter 62 . 8/11
Well... I'm glad your in a better place and have found something that you want to do. Honestly the only thing I'm unhappy about in this is that your not finishing this... I got really into it and am upset that it's not going to have a ending... oh well but I do ask that if you ever have the time and wish to that you finish this. But if not it's still great even without a ending. Thanks
┬žDraconis┬ž
paueorr chapter 50 . 8/1
The Coast Guard are Sailors, I believe.
Blake Grey chapter 53 . 7/31
Okay I googled it. I did nothing more than skim the Wikipedia but if that's what you're basing "Harry is a psychopath" off then I'm sorry to say but you are still wrong. Also killing the baby is more evil. Raising it is cunning and twisted but getting your hands bloody is more evil than grooming somebody else to do it. With the grooming you keep your hands clean and have deniability. That's not evil it's clever. Hell the characters I've thought of writing seem to have more in common with the books definition of a psychopath than your Harry does. He seems more like a twisted Sherlock Holmes, like Moriarty in that show. And Sherlock is a high functioning sociopath as he repeatedly says.

That's all I can say. I only read the wiki briefly but I see two options here. Either you're wrong in your defenition of what Harry is, which you adimantly refuse to admit may be true, or you fucked up on writing him. The key factor in that book from the Wikipedia article is that psychopaths are able to mimic human interaction but inside are unable to feel emotions and lack other personable skills. That's where I think you screwed up. We've seen inside Harry's head. We know how he thinks. You may be a psychopath but you sure as hell cant write one. He knows how to manipulate others, knows the right things to say to get the right reactions. Has an attitude that draws people to him and he enjoys their company. We've seen inside his head and seen that is true. If he was a psychopath then, according to the lovely book you said to check out, he would just be acting like he enjoyed it. He wouldn't have fun flying or be embarrassed enough to be unable to hold back his blush. According to the book they lack emotions and therefore you can't expect to write a story with romance with him at the centre.

I'll keep reading because it's a wonderful story but I'll just skip your author notes. You're determination that nobody else could understand what it means to be a psychopath is starting to get infuriating. They may not be what Hollywood depicted them as but they aren't what you're depicting Harry to be either. I may agree with him being evil when you hit 5th year but unless you reveal all this is one hell of an act and that he has no feelings, which again makes a romance a stupid idea to write, then I won't accept him as a psychopath. Or you either for that matter.
Bobby Jones. The Real One chapter 50 . 7/30
Right state but you're about 100km of the coast I think. Capital is Canberra. 200km from Coast. Cairns is near Brisbane. Sydney is ~1400km from the correct area.
Bobby Jones. The Real One chapter 37 . 7/29
Live happily ever after? He accidentally abandons her on an island and forgets to change his sails so his father kills himself.
chakraborttyutso chapter 5 . 7/27
y
Lessa chapter 1 . 7/21
Nice so far, this story has potentioal One thing though, Hogwarts is in Scotland so how could harry walk to Dumbledore's office from his ohme?
pixelherodev chapter 27 . 7/23
I think I'm a psychopath, but for obvious reasons I'd rather not get any confirmation.
pixelherodev chapter 26 . 7/23
Oh. Uh...

IGnore my previous guess.
pixelherodev chapter 24 . 7/23
Hannah Abbot.

I haven't read ahead. It's just obvious. Hannah was more Slytherin than - well, ever!

Of course if I'm wrong this will be so embarassing...

though it would prove I haven't read ahead.

Funny story - I was in a discussion with someone about computers, somehow we started talking about how cows are ending the world, then someone said there are 750 nuclear bombs and we started discussing physics and time travel and somehow that led to lightsabers and then antimatter.

I blame the person who interrupted our discussion about cows being a threat to the world to inform us of the fact that there are countries literally capable of blowing up the entire planet. Just add hydrogen and BOOM! I would've used an inverse exclamation point but I can't type those.
pixelherodev chapter 21 . 7/23
I feel the need to point out that the computer was not at fault.

If you were using Microsoft Word, Microsoft is at fault. I use LibreOffice and Abiword/Gnumeric depending on the situation, and the only problem I've ever had is when a school newspaper accidentally said that Osama bin Laden was the president of the US. And nobody noticed until after it was printed and handed out.

It was amusing, mainly because I worked in a different part of the newsletter so I could safely laugh because nobody could possibly say I was at fault.

Other than that one understandable incident, I find that free spell checkers tend to be better than commercial ones. After all, the people who make the free one are going to end up using it too. Microsoft is probably smart enough not to use their own spell checker.
3,813 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »