Reviews for Harry Potter and the Children of Change
SeraphimBlue chapter 56 . 1/24
it's not shit. normal guys don't like it when their girlfriend hits them... even playfully. we ignore it at first and if it doesn't stop, we're going to get pissed off and explode at them violently
SeraphimBlue chapter 20 . 1/23
Don't feel bad, I think Christianity is all a big joke made up by aliens who want to watch us squirm like ants in a farm
Schmaing003 chapter 5 . 1/21
This Harry is definitely an 83 year old man in an 11 year old body... It's almost creepy how no one notices how much of an adult he is... Speech patterns, arrogance, condescension, ridiculous super powers, knowledge that is flat out impossible for him to have... And he is constantly flirting and hitting on 11 year old girls. I do not think you mean for him to be a pedophile ass hat but that is his whole personality so far...
aemilyl24 chapter 62 . 1/17
Oh no! You're not writing this fic anymore, so so so sad! This was such a fantastic story that I just found about a week ago!
Mando-Vet chapter 62 . 1/14
This has been a truly wonderful story! I won't deny that I'm sure that it's been abandoned, but I enjoyed it all the same.
Mando-Vet chapter 43 . 1/13
Not to nitpick, but it looks like you killed Snape three times in this chapter. I know he's good at surviving, but no one is THAT good, lol.
Mando-Vet chapter 1 . 1/11
I stumbled upon this fic by accident, but I'm glad I did; it's off to an really good start.
Siruislady chapter 7 . 11/29/2022
I don’t normally review, let alone to complain. But Tonks is rude AF.. and Harry should not put up with that. It’s toxic not cute. That’s all… just expressing my opinion on a character. Not criticizing your writing.

Specifically the line,Tonks continued to rudely wake him up every morning. I’m team Harry and I just wish he ho treated with the respect he deserves.

Anywho. So far so good. I mainly read fan fiction to escape reality.
Ironcoil chapter 61 . 11/7/2022
You wrote a really entertaining and unique fanfic here. I read you are working on an original story as well but I truly hope your muse will bring you back to this one as I’m really looking forward to what you are going to do with 4th year. It’s just so entertaining seeing a bad ass trio like the one here.

Thanks for the amazing read!
Ilas chapter 7 . 11/7/2022
My god. This story is clumsy sloppy and just astonishing boring.
Romulian chapter 19 . 10/24/2022
"or worse, become a mormon" HA! I friggin had coffee shoot out my nose reading that bit! xD
slowdownV2 chapter 13 . 10/22/2022
Dam house elves are vicious
seaweedbrainwisegirl07 chapter 38 . 9/20/2022
Why the f* did Harry not just warp away?
BlackMoonDarkness chapter 62 . 9/5/2022
Can't believe you aren't going to continue this story it's absolutely amazing!
K. M. Donovan chapter 1 . 8/18/2022