Reviews for Harry Potter and the Children of Change
OO ZOO MAAA KII chapter 1 . 12/10
this hurt me mentally to read for the fact of you making Harry a ultra smart 73 y/o Auror to a 11-12 y/o dumbass who needs to learn things he should already know
Nice work
The Final Faux chapter 62 . 11/5
It's a shame your story had to end this way, it really is. Personally, you set the story up very well and despite the world-building seeming to come as it goes, it was very good and enjoyable. I was fairly glad I read it. Fanfiction should really add an Abandoned label outside of simply Incomplete/Complete.
The Nine Tailed Uzumaki chapter 1 . 10/27
I would like to point out that aboriginal people have spirits, not gods.
Dreous44 chapter 62 . 10/18
Great story. Wish it was finished.
I happen to like cats!
I am a psychopath and... you are correct. I looked up the definition and it does not mention wanton destruction. The first part of the first sentence is false.
Undeniably Uzumaki chapter 10 . 9/19
If you said why and I missed it I am sorry, but could you please explain why Harry is a vegetarian?
Vercalos chapter 1 . 9/13
I tried to read it, but frankly, this is in dire need of proofreeding and grammar edits. If English is your second language, good effort, but if it's your first, what the heck?
Magnusss chapter 1 . 9/7
Shouldn't Harry be powerful enough to stop the Dursley abuse?
Ok. I tried. Read a few sentences and I threw up. Awful grammar lapses. I can't understand the setting. Good thing it's discontinued but how it got to 90 chapter is beyond me.
TheInnerBeast chapter 27 . 8/15
By definition, this Harry is not a psychopath, but a sociopath, which, while similar, hold some differences.
Jkid291 chapter 62 . 7/30
holyi want more plz come back and be my dad
Are you ever going to finish the story if not please say so tired of checking up to see the stories been updated thank you
Phillies2 chapter 42 . 7/22
I'm kind of mad at Harry, he's acting like this is all just a big game. If he just destroyer the diary when he could have poppy wouldn't have died and half of what happened wouldn't have
3,935 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »