Reviews for Harry Potter and the Children of Change
Renern chapter 20 . 7/17
I'm pagan tho I was baptized Mormon lol but I'm now pagan on top of that lesbian and make to female trans
xXLolzManXx chapter 15 . 7/9
"FOR HOGSMEADE!" Hahahahahah!
Eagle-Eyes chapter 62 . 6/29
Very good story.

I would love to see this finished

Let your experience here go with you into real life

Keep writing as life allows
*Gasp* Ron knows 'The Elder Swear'
Rufus chapter 62 . 6/19
Can I ask, did anything come from your writings? I can find no mention of them digitally.
bingo94 chapter 20 . 6/21
If people ask for more information on Mormons there is a website they can go to, it’s it answers questions about polygamy and many faq. :)
Redhood11686 chapter 6 . 6/10
"No silly they're boys." Okay than, as a 'boy' I find that kind of insulting, I hear this all the time from my dad too man. Yeah, this aint for me if that's how a relationship works it's unfair and not equal.
Redhood11686 chapter 6 . 6/10
"Because you're the boy." Is that how a relationship actually works? If so than I'm unsure I want one, cause Harry's dpne nothing wrong.
stylo1 chapter 62 . 5/23
this was really crazy, sometimes a little to much. really enjoyed it hope you'll finish it one day
Kathrine Ravenclaw-Slytherin chapter 62 . 5/22
Good luck on your books. This one is written amazingly I will be looking forward to your books publish date. Writing takes a lot of practice. I suggest you use 'Grammarly' to help with editing, word choice, and a couple other things to help your books gain wording creativity, something that most authors are lacking. hope to read more books by you. your skills just need some fine tuning but otherwise, you have the skill needed to be successful.
stylo1 chapter 8 . 5/22
i thought harry was invunreble
stylo1 chapter 5 . 5/22
ohh please this harry is nothing but gryfindor
Blake2020 chapter 2 . 5/21
Great
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 5/21
Good
Charlie chapter 62 . 5/15
I love this wish you would do more you are probably not going to see this though
3,975 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »