Reviews for Chocobo Day Vacation
Lyra-Kaja chapter 12 . 8/31
wow... talking with JENOVA? Cloud must've been desperate for a change during his vacation. And then to find out that she's still a bitch about- ah, well, at least one thing he can count on, even though he discovered the real reason for her behaviour only now, after so many loops and such a long time.
At least Sephiroth changed for the better... somewhat... hopefully... if Cloud can rescue him from going even more batty than he himself is xD
I love your Cloud by the way.
And your Genesis, he doesn't get nearly enough love in the fandom, more often than not Angeal is liked better than him. I for one can't think of why.
Hope to read more soon -greetings Ly
NatNicole chapter 12 . 7/20
This fic is hilarious! I especially liked Cloud & Genesis' poem-off.
NatNicole chapter 1 . 7/19
Well THIS seems interesting! I feel like crying on Zack's behalf, though. Poor guy...
PuppetPrince chapter 12 . 3/22
Cute !
LunarCatNinja chapter 12 . 3/20
This story is amusing and I love it! Crazy!Cloud is an Amusing!Cloud.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/13/2015
Awesome.
Cloud wants to basically ricochet himself and the frigging rocket as far up as he can and throw it, doesn't he? Maybe there's a materia that would help with launching the damn thing far enough to get rid of Jenova...
(I'm half-expecting Cid to find out about Cloud forcibly-reopening the department and butting in in some way. It'd certainly help Cloud actually build and launch an actual rocket, especially since it doesn't exactly require life-support systems and safety-measures that work for passenger-humans...)
Guest chapter 9 . 10/13/2015
Yay Sephy gets hugs!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/13/2015
Damnit.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/13/2015
*falls over laughing*
Guest chapter 4 . 10/12/2015
I like that plan. I suspect Sephiroth would enjoy spending nearly all of their time sparring in the VR rooms almost as much as Cloud would. Breaks for sleeping and eating, occasionally, and possibly sex if the gutter Cloud's mind has been ensnared by spreads. The idea to play with randomly selected weapons they haven't much experience with would be a good way to keep it from getting too repetitive or boring, too. Mix it up add a challenge.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/12/2015
*snickers* Isn't it always a "vacation" timeloop that ends up saving the world and ending the loops? By accident?
XD
Guest chapter 2 . 10/12/2015
*cackles*
loli-belle chapter 12 . 8/20/2015
I was expecting this story to be funny, and obviously I wasn't disappointed. But it's also kind of sad and serious here and there, and I am absolutely in love! You do a wonderful job at writing all the characters. I really hope you aren't discouraged because you find this hard to write, but your enjoyment of what you do is the most important. I'm really enjoying this so far!
Wynter Spite chapter 12 . 7/30/2015
Ha! Cloud is so dang fun and crazy, I love it! And Genesis and Zack and Angeal and Sephiroth (who is adorable, by the way) are all awesome!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/22/2015
I miss you... Hope you update again SOON.