Reviews for Chocobo Day Vacation
I miss you... Hope you update again SOON.
Sweet Sere chapter 12 . 5/28
Hi there!
Just wanted to say I absolutely love your story. I saw you say it's hard to write but I really hope you won't stop writing it! It's so hard to find fun stories like this one and I would love to see how it continues and ends. Your Cloud and Seph are awesome and I love Genesis and his interactions with Cloud!
Hope to see more eventually!
Love,
Sweet Sere
Ie-maru chapter 12 . 5/16
Really enjoyed this! Looking forward to the next chapter!
GalanthaDreams chapter 12 . 5/4
It is so strange how much I like this-I've never been a Sephiroth/Cloud (though there are some same-sex couples I like) fan but this is entertaining and cute. They still aren't a thing for me but I've learned not to dismiss it out of hand.
Dquinnicus chapter 4 . 5/2
heh, boner euphemism.
PrincessSwifty chapter 12 . 4/26
Great to see a time-travelling fic where Cloud is not a nervous wreck from all his experiences. Love the comedic nature of this fic.
alemery chapter 12 . 4/22
NOOOOO! I want more of this fabulous creation! It's lacking sanity and everything, and it's perfect and I want more like it and this is turning into a huge run on sentence and I bet I could still say it all in one breath and I love it please make more!
Wildrop chapter 12 . 4/6
This was cute. And the final head-image of Cloud and Sephiroth helping each other "fly" was epic. Also kind of ridiculously romantic.
Thanks for writing!
Sanz0girl chapter 12 . 3/25
awesome fic, cant wait to read more
Anonymous Review chapter 12 . 3/22
Lol I love your story
please Update soon
maybe it's so hard to write b/c Cloud is Out of it half the time while Sephiroth is a strange paradox of an inhuman-psycho-yet -very-human-cuddle-bear so far in the story.
Can't wait to see how they come together eventually
nowyoucanseemepokemon chapter 12 . 2/23
I can't help but smile and laugh while reading, it's just too humorous and cute for me to resist ;)
ijskonijntje chapter 12 . 2/18
Hard to write but this is a really nice story!
I really hope you continue this story, is just too good to be left unfinished. I like how carefree Cloud is in here, and his "I'm on vacation" train of thought.
lovelycrazy chapter 12 . 2/5
thank gaia for looping back in time! and totally all for killing hojo. phoenix down-ing him and then killing him again. for good measure. hmm. yes. that sounds about right. and punt jenova out to space already! (no, this isn't a demand. i guess, i'm still not over last chapter's cliffhanger. you...that was traumatizing). as for your a/n (i know it's rhetorical, but...), i guess it's because you've created an au that's pretty much loony and made the characters much, much crazier and well, you're sane. relatively. uhm, yeah.
kikikdash chapter 12 . 1/29
This seph is so cute and cloudy so lovely! Want to hug them both.
Last chapter gave an heart attack,Glad to see things back to holiday mode. Please continue!