Reviews for Forgiveness
Ultimolu chapter 18 . 9/12/2013
I've been reading this story for some time and wow...I really liked it. It's very well written and it felt as if I was really there witnessing everything that was going on. And holy hell, I didn't expect Tifa would have been able to break through Sephiroth like that. I was just like Genesis when I said 'Is she insane?'

Damn, you write psycho Sephiroth well. When he killed those scientists, I was like 'oh crap, there goes the rest of the world'. I was the anonymous reviews btw. I was kinda lazy in signing in on my phone.

Anyway, lovely job on this story. I thoroughly enjoyed it. :3
Guest chapter 8 . 9/10/2013
Poor kids. ;-;
This is NOT good.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
...Still under my bed...
o.o gulps
Well Cloud & co. it was good knowing you guys.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
...I knew it. o.o
Just started reading this story and already it gave ms the willies. So much for happy days...

...wimper
Guest chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
Well, something tells me that Mr. Psychopath won't stay in his tube very long. o.o

...runs to hide under her bed.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 20 . 9/7/2013
I love the last part-scratch that, I love this entire chapter! Though, the last part takes the cake.
Tifany chapter 21 . 6/1/2013
Good story, but I felt it looked a bit rushed. I prefered the way you porteyed Sephiroth in Changes (actually a had rarelly been drawn to a story as much as I had been to Changes) . Thanks for sharing your work with us !
Tifany chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
haha! Here is the sequel :) I hope there are bits of tifaxSephiroth in it as well!
Silver Winged Fenris Wolf chapter 21 . 10/8/2012
*sniff* I loved this story! TifaXLoz and TifaXSeph are my fave! Don't get me wrong I lovee that puppy and Chocobo head! Your style of writing is so unique and you really enhance the character's mystique! Your my favourite author and I'm almost certain I read every single one of your ff7 fan fics ;)
T chapter 21 . 2/26/2012
It's interesting how different the scenarios in your Sephiroth X Tifa stories.

In "Forgiveness" (this story), I absolutely love Loz's role, background, and personality as the orphaned ex-nemesis which Cloud, Tifa, & co. accepted in their family with a generous, loving heart. The character dialogues are cool and memorable, and interactions are entertaining and realistic, save Tifa and Sephiroth's; I still can't make any sense of Sephiroth's initially murderous intentions towards Tifa (going through all the trouble to get her to the mountains, just to poison her to death - maybe there was a psychological factor to it all), and his too-abrupt redemption at her genuine admittance of forgiveness towards his actions. Genesis' very sudden intro and decision to fight Sephiroth seemed a tad deus ex machina and unexplained. And personally, I hate Yuffie X Valentine, but that's just my personal distate. Though I found the way you kept Sephiroth X Tifa platonic all throughout very commendable and unique (even though I strongly prefer erotic dynamics between them). For some strange reason, I found Marlene’s plea for Denzel to call for help because that the “scary general [Sephiroth] is going to hurt her [Tifa]!” especially memorable and adorable.

In "Sacrifice", your Sephiroth X Tifa and everything else (storyline, cast intro, plot device, character development) matured on so many levels. I absolutely loved virtually everything about the one-sided (and temporarily returned) desire Sephiroth exhibited towards Tifa, which apparently evolutes beyond simple lust (although still yet to resemble love); it more than adequately made up for the plainness and lack of erotic desire of Sephiroth & Tifa’s dynamics in “Forgiveness”. I thought Yuffie X Reno was a lovely side pairing. Genesis was a hilarious yet deeply poignant. I was disappointed that Loz played a mindlessly devoted servant to Sephiroth and seemed to lose most of his charm, and that Sephiroth was incapable of redeeming himself alive, as he did in "Forgiveness". Story background and emotions were much darker and more complex, which is a nice contrast to your other two Tif X Sephs. Dialogues were beautifully done too, until mid-to-end, where some of the characters seemed to go OOC soft and polite (such as slum rat Reno, who turned strangely sentimental & polite, and kept on apologizing for the smallest things). Details and descriptions of Sephiroth’s imperialistic hold on the world were wonderfully intriguing, novel, and credible. Well-controlled pace, nice twists, and tense, thrilling chapters. Personally, I feel it is the best out of your Tifa X Sephiroths, by far.

In “The Path We Choose”, storyline, events, and plot devices were very well-thought & original. There were interesting deviations from the original FF7 (and thus quite different from your other two Seph X Tifs). Genesis and Avalanche are portrayed a tad darker than before, with Genesis appearing much less merciful towards young women than he was in “Sacrifice” (killing a female Turk when he could have just knocked her out, and Avalanche having no qualms hurting civilians in order to take Shinra down). It was also nice having Zack alive and well in this story, and the part where Cloud’s mother protectively dismisses Tifa’s father was a very nice little touch. Sephiroth’s non-insane and genuinely heroic persona can be a nice departure, especially given how commonly he’s portrayed as the crazy, twisted villain all the way.

In all honesty though, I was not able to get very far with “The Path We Choose”. Something about it did not resonate with me the way your other 2 Seph X Tif stories did; I later found out that Tifa appeared too green to appeal to me as the leading lady (still being in their teens, and despite still having lost their hometown and loved ones, they never had to suffer the depth of hatred and emotional torture/guilt in the original storyline. And I feel especially bad for poor Cloud for being left in the cold, while Tifa and Sephiroth grow increasingly fonder for each other). I guess it’s just my personal taste; Tifa gives off too much of an ingénue feel, and not a warm yet hardened, independent and practical heroine.
loveless an the living fantasy chapter 21 . 9/2/2011
I cried while reading the last parts to this story. It was just so... words can't describe it but I cried because it was such a bitter sweet ending for Sephiroth. Yes he was still dead, but Tifa forgave him and he was reunited with his friends. You have to write a third one. But focused around Gensis. I now know why you are my favorite author, your stories are deep. It brings a new perspective on the characters you use its a shame when the story ends and it makes people automatically hope for another one. This was really a great story. I really liked the part when Zack mentions all they needed was a loveless qoute an Gensis then qouted my favorite qoute! This story is one of the best ones you have written.
loveaustralia chapter 21 . 7/31/2011
OK, that literally brought tears to my eyes. Best of all, it is open ended enough to lead into another story. Great story girl!

loveaustralia chapter 20 . 7/31/2011
It takes greater strength to forgive than to hold on to anger and of all the things Sephiroth has done, being where he is now has to have been the hardest. What Genesis will do now is a story I hope you'll write.

loveaustralia chapter 19 . 7/31/2011
Reno's evolution of character is perfect. Genesis going off to find himself leaves so many future possilities open for him. Both of them are on their road to redemption and like I said before, I do LOVE redemption.

loveaustralia chapter 18 . 7/31/2011
I love Genesis! You wrote him so well. Sephiroth finding peace was beautifully written too.

53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »