Reviews for Saturday Potter
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 2/13
Something easily overlooked that Harry twigged onto and turned to reality.
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 2/8
AH! been to long since i last read a good inception of the baron samedi around! very interesting and fun! and such a lovely ending
gadriam chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Entertaining and intriguing. If i knew more about the culture, i would be interested in writing a few new chapters for this one. Just having Harry and his family visit the Old country, Smarter, savvier and with a slightly amused Baron on his shoulder. Many things could be fixed in an offhand way in order to make things better for his friends. Now, i don't know enough to write it, but i would love to read it.
Inspiring. Thanks.
Larry Huss chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Nice, magically reasonable, and properly Harry-centric piece of work. He finally gets to save people, even without violence.
And gets the girl.

yrs Larry Huss
fellow chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Cute.
Diresquirrel chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Okay, that was awesome in its difference. Well done, well done I say.
Dezzal chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I'd love to see this expanded on sometime
SablePhoenix chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Interesting, entertaining and unique!
Arsao Tome chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
You had me squeeing like a fangirl on this one. You must like James Bond movies and the bad guys. Great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Different and brilliant.
angeltrin1 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Well that was quite original, I love that! Thank you for a cool and different way to end moldy shorts.
frytrix chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Great story, would have been fun to read how he takes over and becomes someone important as he improves a country tough. With some family modes here and there.
Hawklan chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
that was really a nice fic and a good way to get rid of Voldy...
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Much happier ending than canon!
puiwaihin chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Very nice story. I like most that Harry left the foppish and silly wizarding England to do real good for real people. Taking care of orphans and providing a safe place and education for them really rings true to his character.

Aesthetically, I think the ritual to rid the world of Voldemort could have been handled as a flashback, with the start of the story being the absence of Harry Potter and the confusion of Wizarding Britain. Voldemort strangely gone, and then the clue from Harry that Voldemort was dead before Hermione sets out to find him and sees him in a strange village in a culture she finds alien. Then the flashback, then the narration of the conclusion from the point of view of Harry being home and the concluding remarks.

And btw, what was the message from Voldemort?

I understand you wrote this originally as a story stub to be adopted by someone else, so I hope my mentioning how I think it would have more impact is acceptable. Thanks for sharing the story!