Reviews for Saturday Potter
lexus4444 chapter 1 . 10/7
This is a good one shot . I always wondered with their being so many ways to destroy a soul why none was tried. Anyways good story.
orion0905 chapter 1 . 6/29
Fun and cute story. Yeah voodoo would make the entire thing easier wouldn't it.
Infinitely better idea than SuicideBomber!Harry and the Disarming Charm of Death that Rowling trolled us with in Book 7.

I won't even begin to discuss how immeasurably better your epilogue was. I don't think the site's software could handle that much text.

Thanks for the great story!
Eldersprig chapter 1 . 4/27
Radcliffe is short, Harry is tall.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 4/24
Good story. Harry did his part, he killed Voldemort and has absolutely no reason to go back to the England.
Jimbocous chapter 1 . 3/21
Love it!
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 2/13
Something easily overlooked that Harry twigged onto and turned to reality.
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 2/8
AH! been to long since i last read a good inception of the baron samedi around! very interesting and fun! and such a lovely ending
gadriam chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Entertaining and intriguing. If i knew more about the culture, i would be interested in writing a few new chapters for this one. Just having Harry and his family visit the Old country, Smarter, savvier and with a slightly amused Baron on his shoulder. Many things could be fixed in an offhand way in order to make things better for his friends. Now, i don't know enough to write it, but i would love to read it.
Inspiring. Thanks.
Larry Huss chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Nice, magically reasonable, and properly Harry-centric piece of work. He finally gets to save people, even without violence.
And gets the girl.

yrs Larry Huss
fellow chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Diresquirrel chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Okay, that was awesome in its difference. Well done, well done I say.
Dezzal chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I'd love to see this expanded on sometime
SablePhoenix chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Interesting, entertaining and unique!
Arsao Tome chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
You had me squeeing like a fangirl on this one. You must like James Bond movies and the bad guys. Great story.