Reviews for Saturday Potter
EzVibe chapter 1 . 5/27
Enjoyed this story alot nicely done
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
you would think that having someone's soul in you posession would make it easy to harm then, great epilouge btw
lexus4444 chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
This is a good one shot . I always wondered with their being so many ways to destroy a soul why none was tried. Anyways good story.
orion0905 chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Fun and cute story. Yeah voodoo would make the entire thing easier wouldn't it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Infinitely better idea than SuicideBomber!Harry and the Disarming Charm of Death that Rowling trolled us with in Book 7.

I won't even begin to discuss how immeasurably better your epilogue was. I don't think the site's software could handle that much text.

Thanks for the great story!
Eldersprig chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Radcliffe is short, Harry is tall.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Good story. Harry did his part, he killed Voldemort and has absolutely no reason to go back to the England.
Jimbocous chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
Love it!
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Something easily overlooked that Harry twigged onto and turned to reality.
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
AH! been to long since i last read a good inception of the baron samedi around! very interesting and fun! and such a lovely ending
gadriam chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Entertaining and intriguing. If i knew more about the culture, i would be interested in writing a few new chapters for this one. Just having Harry and his family visit the Old country, Smarter, savvier and with a slightly amused Baron on his shoulder. Many things could be fixed in an offhand way in order to make things better for his friends. Now, i don't know enough to write it, but i would love to read it.
Inspiring. Thanks.
Larry Huss chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Nice, magically reasonable, and properly Harry-centric piece of work. He finally gets to save people, even without violence.
And gets the girl.

yrs Larry Huss
fellow chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Cute.
Diresquirrel chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Okay, that was awesome in its difference. Well done, well done I say.
Dezzal chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I'd love to see this expanded on sometime