Reviews for The words that put us together
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 2/28
These are very cute!
ApriltelloIsMyOTP chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
not bad
Style chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
I liked the style you used for this, I just wished that you kept going with it. Skipping around like this you could have taken this to any point in their future.
Jozefski chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Hehehehehehehe...
I loved these. Really, some of them were quite lolzy. I was kind of dissapointed that you didn't include the other Titans very much, but who really cares about that? It's the BGxRev stuff that matters most!

This gets my stamp of approval.
Continue plz.
mydearwaffle chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Yay, Gender Bender on the Teen Titans! :3

I don't know why I like Gender Bending so much, but I do. Anyways, I loved this! I think that my favorite is 'Claustrophobia'

""Are you claustrophobic or something? Every time that we're in this elevator your heart starts beating loudly, and your breathing becomes erratic."

Revan looked up, trying to force the red off of his face. "Uh. Yea, let's go with that.""

XDDDD. That was HILARIOUS.

This rocked! I hope you make more TT Fanfics, and it would be even better if it was a Gender Bender one :3
SomeoneOutThere chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Well, I never thought I'd get myself obsessed with teen titans again, but here I am. Only that now I'm obsessed with the gender bender version which has little on it.

So I beg you, please continue this.

Oh also: nice job! It's hard to find fanfictions as decently written as this one.
FlamingCows13 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
ADD MORE ADD MORE ADD MORE! Gender bending... hmm... I. LOVE. IT. and i like your writing style!
LumosOrion chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
please add more i find these so cute and funny! if u need any insperation go on deviant art and type in TTGB on search one of the first things that comes up is called Lady BG read it piss your self laughing then write about it LOOOL (sorry if that seemed forward but just giving ideas! :D)
Primu chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
More pleaseeeeee god there is so little GB fic ! and for BG&Rev as welll! will looking forward for more ;)
Arayllin chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Hey, this was good! I'm not really a fan of GB stories, and to be honest I wanted to hate this, but I couldn't. (:

I really liked it, you shouold totally write more!
outerdarkness chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
This is an interesting take on the series, and I'm half motivated by this to actually write a genderbender. Or you should do it because I live vicariously through people like you.
crazynerd chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I really liked it. The last line was really funny. Add more please
nillamonster chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
i think you should add more, i'm definetly enjoying this so far.
St. Jack of randomness chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I'd appreciate it if you continued this story. I like these gender bender kind of stories. I know that may sound kind of weird but it's the truth. The one thing I noticed was that Revan kind of reminds me of myself. Keep up the good work. :)
i am teh lazyness chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I like it. Very funny and good little drabbles. If you decide to continue i will read em.