Reviews for Naruto Kami of the dragon fist
cocopuff1569 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
I think it has potential and that i would love this story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
you suck you could have done more
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
please update soon.
ardad95 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Great concept though i dont agree with what u had kushina do i understand its ur story and im not gonna be a a-hole and flame u because of it. Keep up the good work and update soon if possible
god of all chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
IgNoRaNcExIsXbLlsS-TaIlS09 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
loving this story as well
Insomniac-Gaara4488 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I think that it is great and that you should keep writing! This story has just about as much potential as the Naruto from this story does!
tstoldt chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Love this please continue I think this will be a great read and noone ever uses Kami or yami.
angel of the dark arts chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
hope you stick it that bitch Kushina wood like longer chapters plees (insert pupe eyes hear)
GRIMM5578 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I've read and written many storys myslef though they are not on here but this story is one that if continued can become one of the best as soon as possible and please continue, I wish to see what you plan for future chapters.
mattcun chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
plz write more
F.R.A CAMPIONE chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
great man! update as early as u can please it great!
shadownartuo666 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
pretty good cant wait for more
EndGame666 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
like many of your stories, you have a good idea(if over used on the dragons) and add your own twist wich is much appreciated. a good jutsu, if awkwardly named(in my opinion) and base skills. however, also like most of your fics, you tend to bulldose through the story like your on a strict, and short, time limit. im not talking about the leangth, but that the whole thing seems rushed.
Dark spirits chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Interesting story I would like to read more about this story...