Reviews for Familiar Faces
shieldmaiden19 chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
Please continue this! I'm really intrigued by this AU (?)
IWannaLightsaber chapter 5 . 4/2/2011
This is really exciting! I can't wait to see what happens next! The mystery keeps pulling me back. You doing a great job. Keep it up! :)
DarthGladiator45 chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
Ashoka Tano, I was wondering when she was going to make an appearance, I've always liked the way she verbally sparred with Anakin.
Mari Knickerbocker chapter 5 . 3/31/2011
I knew it was Ahsoka! now is this Ryder Jinn actually Qui-Gon... seems to be a stretch but the idea just came to me reading the start of that waterfall scene which was beautiful by the way.
Lillian81 chapter 5 . 3/31/2011
So it is Ashoka. Awesome
Dawn369 chapter 5 . 3/31/2011
Wow, some chapter. Now you left me wanting so much more. Excellent premise for a storyline and I can hardly wait for the next chapter.
Mari Knickerbocker chapter 4 . 3/12/2011
you leave us hanging with that?

another well written chapter i like the count down to what is happening currently. its a fansinating way to get the backstory on these characters.
Lillian81 chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
Who is she? Cliff hanger much?
Mari Knickerbocker chapter 3 . 3/2/2011
this is very intriguing and i hope you write more. Who is this Ryder Jinn and who is this Tortuga? Ashoka perhaps? i like the way you are writing with minimum description it keeps the reader wanting more.
DarthGladiator45 chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
Keep up the good work, we are patient.
Lillian81 chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
So let me get this straight, he looks exactly like Anakin and has basically the same name as Qui-gon? Wow.
DarthGladiator45 chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
The suspense continues, can't wait to see how this story continues to develop.
Lillian81 chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
You never mentioned the smuggler's name. And is this Anakin/Padmé because that's kinda all I read and I'm not really open to new couplings of those characters... Very mysterious, and you write so so very well!
DarthGladiator45 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Interesting beginning, you've got my attention. . .
Lillian81 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Hmmm... Who is he and why did they think it was Anakin? Bow you've really piqued my interest, what IS going on!