Reviews for The Copy Boy and the Editor
missmatchedromantic chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Emmett is so sweet and Charlie was very hot! Loved it!
tattedheart chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I am so glad my FB group started a topic about odd pairings, because I found this sweet little gem! Very nice very hot and I wouldn't mind reading more of these two together! Nice job!
Helena91 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
OMFG! Can you cum just from reading a story? Hahaa sorry! Well loved it, little odd with the pairing but you made it up with the sex! Jesus! ;)
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Very sexy
fallgoddess chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Ok so I wasn't sure how I felt about an Em/Charlie pairing but I really liked this story. . . . You did a great job with it!
lilly625 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I absolutely love your originality with your characters. and you are a phenomenal writer. Keep up the good work
Mallie chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Y'know not nearly enough people put Charlie Swan in fic. Especially not lovely, hot, smutty fic like this. It's nice to see him get a share of the action.
PJ's secret chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Let's say, this was a good start! Really, you should consider continuing this story... And Emmett/Charlie are not an usual pairing.

Your one-shot "Dream" is not safe for me. I gave it a look and I saw what it is about... Can't go there. Just no. I lost someone, too.

Take care, okay?
chocolatelovergirl chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
loved it

xx
VAVikingGirl chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
This was so incredibly hot and sweet, kind of like really good honey mustard. Emmett and Charlie is a pairing I would never have expected, but it is truly wonderful. I'm so glad I stopped by TwiSlash today and found this rec. It was a great story.
Ealasaid77 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Okay... so you know I didn't like this pairing, so I had to imagine other people, hehe. It's still the mustache thing that kills me, but that, I suppose, is personal preference, although I don't mind beards. I blame you for my Charlie induced slash dreams though, with this little one shot. If something comes out, it's all your fault, hahahaha.
eva667 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Charlie and Emmett should be just too weird, but this was surprisingly hot and sweet, well done !
naelany chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
You know I loved what you did with these two. Job well done, sweets!
bekins chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
This was hot! There are no Emmett/Charlie stories any chance of you continuing this?
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I've only read a few Charlie slash fics before, and one of them was a crack fic, so I really enjoyed seeing this pairing. I picture Billy B for Charlie, of course, and he's a total hottie, so I hope you've started a trend of more Charlie slash! ;-)

I really loved it! Thanks for sharing your birthday gift with the rest of us!