Reviews for Won't let you choke
Sara Dobie Bauer chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Love this. Excellent writing. Wonderful character. Just enough romance!
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Interesting.
Sarahbeara333 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
WHY WERE THESE SO PERFECT? Okay so basically... I love these stories. They were all expertly written and made me want to hold little Sherlock. GAH SO CUTE AND THEN SEXY TIME OKAY IM DONE.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I'm glad Antonia was back; I rather liked the idea of her. As is usual with me, I wish we could have seen multiple character reactions to Sherlock having a friend visit. (I always like seeing characters surprised. Oddly, I despise being surprised myself.)
changed-to-gingerwatson chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
This was beautiful!

I love how you portrayed the characters - very accurate in my view.

Fantastic story, favourited! :)

Love the Sherlock/John, of course.

~Lana.
Michelle chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
This is so beautiful I just can't stop re-reading it! John's slight jealousy of Sherlocks female friend, the development of feelings, it is this moment, right when the love confession will be made, I love most in stories! Thank you, you wrote with perfection...!
Insane Liam chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I really loved your stories ... most of all I loved the first one. So I do wonder if you would write thispart of teir relationship (I mean "won't let you choke") again from sherlocks point of view, because I can't quite grasp how this Sherlock would fall for John Watson.

but all in all it's just awsome )
bb1019 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
finally they kiss!

beautifully written and funny.

again, a truly superb job. i really hope you write more about this developing relationship between them...i am utterly hooked.

you have given us a mere glimpse into the kind of man Sherlock is and i love that. of john is fairly easy to read...but Sherlock is like a labyrinth.

please don't make this be the final part!

i wanna know more about his drug addiction and where he and John go from here! is he still a drug addict? How about when he meets Lestrade? See...there's a lot to cover here! so, please keep up dating!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I like it ! But this should be T rated, not M. There's nothing overtly sexual involved.
Eyebrows2 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
What a beautiful, simple story! Beautifully written, and great characterisation. Love the physics revelation - how could Sherlock know about ballistics if he had no knowledge of physics?- and I'm sure he'd be able to deduce the realities of the solar system from that (drop of water - Niagra Falls analogy).

Seeing as you do this so well, I would really, really like to see what happens over the weekend!

Thanks.
kmd5133 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I really enjoyed your story. It was very well written. Heading off to read your other stories!
MiraxHorn chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
These four stories were really brilliant! I really enjoyed reading through them!