Reviews for Wrong
Loved it! !
romina-t chapter 8 . 3/7/2013
Brilliant.
elsa3beth chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
quite insightful-a very interesting take on Lestrade, and you give him a regreshing amount of intelligence and perspective regarding Holmes and Watson. Well written and well done!
Pilikia18 chapter 5 . 6/11/2011
I couldn't wait until the last chapter to review. Too excited. You writing is fantastic, far superior to most I've been reading here. Not just in style but also in content... :-) Well done. I hope to come across more Sherlock stories from you in the future.
Vash The Humanoid Sunshower chapter 8 . 3/8/2011
This was my favorite chapter! I love how Sherlock, even with his limited emotional register, reacts to Lestrade's finally giving up on him. The differentiation between long and short emotions, and how Sherlock can't maintain the long ones (though in a sense he is with Lestrade until the end) is fantastically rendered. And then the passing of it is reflected beautifully in the last three sentences, which have a careless feel but show the weight of the loss beautifully.

I really hope you continue this, and will definitely be checking out your other work. Great writing!
Vash The Humanoid Sunshower chapter 7 . 3/8/2011
Love your view of Watson through Lestrade's eyes. (especially in the parts were Lestrade sees himself.) And again, I just love your Lestrade in general. He's becoming my headCannon. 3
Vash The Humanoid Sunshower chapter 6 . 3/8/2011
Love your sociopathic Sherlock here! And again, the last line...wow!
Vash The Humanoid Sunshower chapter 5 . 3/8/2011
Words do not express how much I love your Lestrade/Sherlock team and your continued characterization of both. It is, to repeat an adjective, brilliant. And Lestrade's reaction to Sherlock's highs and lows, as well as his understanding with Sherlock's drug use is great! And as usual, you end these chapters with fantastic hooks.

Vash The Humanoid Sunshower chapter 4 . 3/8/2011
Great! Great! Great!

It's wonderful how you managed to bring a new and compelling layer to this scene, largely through your very clear and wonderful Lestrade POV. I'm dying to know what happened to change Sherlock's relationship with Lestrade's team, and I love how you've hinted around (but not directly stated) Lestrade and Sherlock's previous relationship, as well as how they depend on each other now.

Clarification on last chapter's review: I'm seeing Lestrade as your stand in for modern ideas about the universe/science/Heisenberg et. al. (though in retrospect, I wonder how accurate that previous thought was to the history of science, but oh well, it was a first impression. Anyhow, the story is great!)
Vash The Humanoid Sunshower chapter 3 . 3/8/2011
Each chapter gets more brilliant than the last! I love how you've set up the conflict between Sherlock and Lestrade's world views from Lestrade's POV, around the idea of "sometimes somebody just forgets their shoes." In a sense, the Sherlock Holmes 'character' is a man who is very much set in his time, at a time before there was a scientific understanding of entropy, and the fact that Lestrade, the modern everyman, stands as a representation of that in this story is stunning.

I've been a bit sucked into my own writing project (not nearly as awesome as yours) as well as fighting a cold, which has made me a bit slow with the reading, but each chapter of this is a joy, and I wanted to let you know how much I am enjoying this story. Please don't let the dearth of reviews discourage you from continuing this. It's really wonderful and unique!

(I also love how you show morality grinding Lestrade down, again setting him at odds with Sherlock who lives for the mystery. The way you do it is note perfect and great!)
Vash The Humanoid Sunshower chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
Another great chapter! I love how you've written Sherlock's thought process and the last line was, well, brilliant! And the entire thing with the track suit jogger, and if it's solved by only asking three questions then it's not a mystery was utterly great! I don't understand why this story is so under-reviewed, but it's excellent and thank you for writing this!
Vash The Humanoid Sunshower chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I adore the Lestrade you are writing here! The voice of this chapter is riveting and very, very clear! I also love how Lestrade arrives at similar conclusions in his own way, as well as looking at things Sherlock misses. And your Sherlock as sociopath through Lestrade's eyes (while Lestrade on some level still wants what's best for him) is brilliant all the way through. I'm excited to read the next parts, but I wanted to give a review of how much I've loved this first chapter.
dontuwanaknow chapter 8 . 2/28/2011
Don't know why more people aren't reviewing, this really is a great fic. There is one point of contention that I have with this fic (and with all sherlock fics for that matter) and that is this idea that Sherlock has always hated people and always looks to isolate himself. We see that Sherlock does posses people skills - he has many connections in London, he can manipulate people like Molly, act like a normal human, etc - so I don't believe that Sherlock has never had friends and avoids human companionship. Rather, with the intellect he does posses it would have been pretty easy for Sherlock to have a circle of friends, perhaps before some sort of betrayl happened that turned him off people. Might be worth expanding upon.
dontuwanaknow chapter 6 . 2/24/2011
Brilliant. Brilliant brilliant brilliant. Clearly you're very brilliant, thats always nice to see on fanfiction. I rarely ever actually read a fic, only skim it for the good bits, but I ACTUALLY READ THIS ONE. Oh it was bulletproof. Quite an accomplishment. Please do more, I especially liked the parts that delved into Sherlock's addiction. Oh and the parts that involved Lestrade not being an idiot. Who am I kidding, I liked it all.
GlassAngel chapter 3 . 2/23/2011
Ooooh, more background psychology along with Sherlock analyzing Lestrade quite well (and quite hilariously, too-half of his deductions are so oriented in details that they're pretty funny, and the coffee with cream was that way). I'm really liking this so far :)