Reviews for Ace In The Hole
cellodir chapter 67 . 5/26
I love your story
I would love to know how it ends
jd chapter 67 . 12/27/2015
too bad this story is so obviously abandoned.
AerchAngel chapter 67 . 10/30/2014
You seem to tame some of the writings you did earlier in chapters in regards to relationships that may be a bit queasy due to be overbearing "Lorne" and distract from the story to make a point that is not needed, but undoubtedly you have a lot of skill and really good at cliff hangers and putting points together. I like it a lot.

Your technical knowledge and how it works is top 5 best I have seen on this site for a alleged novice writer which I frown at wink. You are good at not "wanking" ships showing even though they are powerful they still can be defeated.

I love it. Nice job. Oh, the "EPM"? I might steal that in my story I am writing. Brilliant is all I can say.
charmingskyblue304 chapter 67 . 10/29/2014
Nice to have another chapter. John, Teyla and others spoke about Earth and the Wrath. Like more interaction between them and Atlantis . Nice chapter
Kami No Raijin chapter 67 . 10/28/2014
Awwww how sweet...
Transreal Clouden chapter 67 . 10/28/2014
As glad as I am to see this story back the quality seems to have taken a down turn. This chapter seemed rather rushed and not up to the high standards I've come to expect from this story.
Guest chapter 66 . 7/26/2014
Ok so i know its been a while but if you could clear something up for me... the people pf Pegasus gave earth the other city ship for ship to help in Pegasus, but now that its not happening why don't they just take the city back i mean Elizabeth could do it right? anyway great story
Terry Kay chapter 66 . 7/13/2014
True the economic impact of releasing so much new technology all at once could be devastating. A lot of authors skip over that and go right to, we all have flying cars! I love the way you've written the paranoia. It could happen, they might turn against us. It will be interesting to see what twist you come up with next! Thank you!
Vadercat chapter 66 . 7/4/2014
Quanderies don't just love 'em? Love this story still. Keep up the good work!
charmingskyblue304 chapter 66 . 7/4/2014
Amazing chapter. Love the ending with all its permitations between the two newly found organisations. Great work.
Transreal Clouden chapter 66 . 7/3/2014
I have to say that I'm really enjoying this. I'm also really glad that you used Camille to explain the civilian governments view. I was a little concerned with how unreasonable they were seeming. I still think they're in the wrong but now I can understand why they're acting the way they are.
Vadercat chapter 65 . 6/28/2014
I love this story. Keep going, It's totally involved. Bringing together all of SGC in all its aspects, makes the story all the more interesting.
Terry Kay chapter 65 . 6/21/2014
Interesting twists you've thrown us! Who is that general and what is his agenda...hmmm? Thank you!
Jerry K chapter 15 . 6/17/2014
This story is outstanding. I would read the whole thing at one sitting if I had that kind of time (yeah, who does?). May I make just one small correction? 0rdinarily, the occasional misspelling isn't a prob-lem because I can figure it out from context. But taped and tapped mean two quite different things & that did confuse me when we were talking about black holes. 0therwise, BRAVO!
charmingskyblue304 chapter 65 . 6/14/2014
Nice chapter. Love how no one is in the loop been stuck on Destiny. Hope Camille can make some head way.