Reviews for To Neptune and Back
vecabd chapter 25 . 7/11
More more more more ! i will have to do some re reading. I loved the moment between Logan and Veronica in the closet. She kissed his cheek because she didn't dare kissing his mouth.
Who are these people protecting Veronica? agents under WItman's orders, FBI? the castle for sure.
layoung13 chapter 25 . 7/7
Great chapter; so glad you're back. wasn't expecting Wiedman and Kane. Interesting that Jake has his office tower wired for spying on everyone who has office there. You are back with a bang-hope your health allows you to keep posting more frequently. Guess that sounds selfish, but your stories are so compelling. Hate the big gaps between chapter postings. I'll keep reading and following as long as you keep writing.
cainc3 chapter 25 . 7/4
Yay! So glad to see an update, Hani! So good! Things are all slowly starting to make sense and come together. I can't wait to see what happens next...
labroussard chapter 25 . 7/3
Holy shit. Interesting.
masen-cullen96 chapter 25 . 7/3
Can't wait for the next chapter... So good! Absolutely love where going with this!
JoeCool701 chapter 25 . 7/3
I am glad that you are posting and writing again. Please don't wait a long time to give your readers the next chapter!
Milamb chapter 25 . 7/3
glad you have updated again ! Hope you will be well soon !
Kayte76 chapter 25 . 7/2
oh course we are dealing with jake kane, I wanted more logan and veronica.
This is my favorite LoVe story ever! I was so excited when I got the email alert showing that that you had updated. I can't wait to read this!
LoVe Still chapter 25 . 7/2
Awesome chapter. I love this story and I am so happy you are continuing. I am glad your health is better. Be well.
are you ever going to update
JeniLyn2000 chapter 24 . 2/17
Wow, excellent chapter. Although I will admit I kept waiting for her to hear Logan's voice telling her she's not a killer. Gorya, as much as you can see how he cares for her, I just don't like him. Poor Veronica, this life she's living is so far from where she could be if life had taken a different turn.
Rawr chapter 24 . 12/29/2015
One of the best underrated fics I've ever read. People should read this. People should know more about this fic.
vecabd chapter 24 . 12/24/2015
So... I can officially say that I can't wait for this story to continue. Please tell me that you will be posting an update soon. If you cannot access FF please do it in AO3, though I realize that it's a little bit behind in that site.
Don't wait 3 more years please ! :) I can see why V is with Gory and you have created his character pretty likable despite the fact that he's keeping V away from her loved ones. I know that LoVe will come, you have mentioned that in your notes several times. But i want also to know how the character reached their actual situation in life. Why V became a killer? Why Logan became a killer? So far, we don't know what happened that lead them to follow that path. I can't wait to find out. While in the meantime in present time, they work together and build their new relationship.
I can't wait for Logan to find out why V married Gory. I know he will be the first to find out the truth behind her marriage.
Please post an update soon. :) :) and thanks for not giving up and keep writing it.
vecabd chapter 21 . 12/22/2015
FIrst of all I have to say the previous chapter and the beginning of this one at the cabin was painful
to read. I was afraid Veronica was going to be raped AGAIN.
I had figured out with your previous clues that Gory had saved her from something.
I am so glad he put a tracker on her watch. It explained a lot why nobody wants Gory but they are together
despite everyone. Veronica certainly needs him. Unfortunately he had become a control freak and is pushing
her away from her loved ones.

I adore that you included Back up's memories too. His favorite human being Logan ! So CUTEE !
BackUp totally deserved to have his own flashback :)