Reviews for To Neptune and Back
Violet chapter 23 . 7/21
OH MY GOD. This is like one of the BEST stories I've ever read! Please continue!
mars on the moon chapter 18 . 7/21
NOOO! OMG what's going to happen?! Don't go to that cabin!
Kathy Vixarr chapter 23 . 6/14
Oh thank you, thank you for the update! I've been waiting for a year! Finally. And it's not disappointing. Logan and Veronica! Together again.
layoung13 chapter 23 . 6/12
I don’t usually review other reviewers, but wow, , you’re acting like a jerk. I think most of the authors on FF accept and even appreciate constructive criticism, but your comment is very troll-like. OK, you don’t like the style of “present/flashback/flashforward/over/under/sideways/down” [your judgment] but what do you think should be changed? What advice can you offer the author that she could incorporate to improve her story to your standards? If you think the story is hopeless for YOU to read, then STOP READING IT!

I happen to agree with you that the writing style of using flashbacks is hard to follow sometimes, but in this story, I think the main issue is the author does not update regularly. Many of us like/love this story for its unique voice and noir plot but when a story uses a unique writing style rather than just straight exposition, it needs regular updates to keep the readers on-track.

Therefore, my suggestion to the author is update more frequently. Keep your readers on track with the twists and curves of the story. Perhaps RL interfered; I hope the author now has time to write and post updates.

I think most of us read FF to find new POVs for our favorite characters. I have started other stories by many authors on FF that I did not finish because the authors “lost” me along the way and never got back on track. So….?! I didn’t just criticize everything I hated. I offered possible suggestions for improvement, and then either kept reading the story after improvements were made or quit reading then found another author from the plethora of stories on FF.

, keep reading and be an adult constructive reviewer or abandon this story and spend your time elsewhere…..just don’t be a troll.
JeniLyn2000 chapter 23 . 6/12
I believe I'm as confused as Logan, not quite sure where this is going. I'm along for the ride, regardless, but this chapter confuses me. Thanks for the update!
C.Elder chapter 23 . 6/12
I thought that this story had sunk under its own weight of present/flashback/flashforward/over/under/sideways/ down- but nooo it's come back to go nowhere,yet again!
LeeAnn Young chapter 23 . 6/11
I'm so glad you posted an update!
I have one complaint-post more chapters more often!
I was so excited to see the update email in my inbox. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

3, Loyal Reader
irma66 chapter 23 . 6/11
I think I'm as confused as Logan. I hope you're back sooner; this story is getting too long to have to read the whole thing again every time you post another chapter.
macyjean chapter 22 . 6/7
Write more! you must finish this. Too good to let it go.
Yanijean chapter 22 . 5/10
Hi, I've been refacing your story for the last day and enjoy it very much. I see it has been over a year since you have updated it and guess you have either abandoned it or real life has gotten in your way. I'm sorry, it makes me sad to know I won't see it resolved. Thank you for your hard work. I liked how you built out characters like Darrell and Don and the whole Sorokin family.
can not believe that i could not put this story down only to realize that it hasn't been updated in a year! ! bring on the updates,i can not wait! please!
I can't believe it's been over a year since your last chapter. I really do hope you come back to finish this story. It's so good.
jcampbell943 chapter 22 . 2/15
I just recently started reading VMars and LoVe FF (I was obsessed with VMars when it was on UPN and the CW but wasn't aware of FF until recently). With that I've been reading everything VMars and LoVe I can get my hands on. Your story (after reading 100) is def now one of my absolute favorites! I know you haven't updated since early 2014 but I truly hope you update again soon (even just a small one)! Your story made me laugh at her playful banter, cry as painful things came out about Veronica's past/present and my heart swell with her relationships. DoVe didn't bother me and her relationship with Gory doesn't bother me like some other reviewers because those relationships fit in the AU you've created, this Veronica needed them to deal with and repair her life so bravo for creating such an original (BADASS) story! I just hope more of that LoVe flash forward is to come :-)!

Again please please please with a cherry on top update soon!
jcampbell943 chapter 7 . 2/15
So I just found this story and I am hysterically crying after reading the flashback of her rescue. I can truly feel how broken she is through your writing. Wow just wow, poor Veronica!