Reviews for To Neptune and Back
LeeAnn Young chapter 24 . 11/8
Great story. Sometimes I think I need to just wait until a story is complete, then read the entire thing at once. I hate waiting. I like this story. Sometimes I flash on it while waiting for next chapter, then have to's not finished yet. I like the flashbacks. You do good job of writing the characters' thoughts in their different voices.
LoVe chapter 24 . 10/27
I am so glad you updated I love this story so much!
Really good chapter the flash backs make the story I think, it makes me see everything that's happening in the present in a different light.
I can't wait to read the next chapter
spiderwho chapter 24 . 10/26
I read this story over the past few days and it is excellent. You are so good at weaving the flashbacks and the present day together. All of the characters are so well written I enjoy reading about every one of them from Ryan and Darrell to Veronica and Logan. I am shocked how much I like Gory and Boris. Looking forward to more.
JoeCool701 chapter 24 . 10/25
When are you going to update and finish this story?!
Laetitia chapter 1 . 10/22
What an excellent start! I'm hooked! Really promising!

Like Logan's job in canon, I don't really approve his killer job her (yeah me and my high standards), and at first it really bothers me, but very quickly, you make it better with Logan's explanations. His double life is more than intriguing, very great idea and kudos for making it believable and realistic in this prologue.

I already like very much Patricia!

And the appearance of Veronica, god that was intense, she kills someone and it was premeditated and oh Jesus Christ she shoots on Logan... What is she up to? What double life is she leading (I sense that because a photographer doesn't kill people in cold bold like that, but maybe I'm wrong?)

Je me réjouis to the meeting of Logan and Veronica!

Thanks and sorry for my English
Aurore2222 chapter 24 . 10/3
J'adore toujours autant ton histoire ! Merci pour ces flashbacks, j'ai hâte de savoir l'histoire entière ! J'ai hâte de voir Logan et Véronica ensemble mais dans ton histoire je me suis beaucoup attaché à Gorya malgré qu'il ait coupé Véronica de tout le monde. Sorry I'm french. Vivement la suite ! :)
Fangurlie chapter 24 . 9/23
It made my day to see an update, but poor Veronica. As always looking forward to finding out more.
AmyPC chapter 24 . 9/22
Wow! This is a great story, so intense. I am anxious to find out so many things! I have spent several days reading it from the beginning. I like the flashback/flash forward style that allows you to slowly reveal all the layers of each of the characters. I can understand now what drew Veronica to Gorya, but I find it really hard to believe that she would give up her family for anyone, even this man that has supported her through this traumatic experience. I love the moments between Logan and Veronica - they seem so comfortable and at ease with one another. I am excited for the reveals involving their double lives as assassins and how that might effect this new delicate friendship they're establishing. I really enjoyed Backup's POV! I'm disappointed that Keith and Wallace would allow Gory to put so much distance between them and V, I forward to Logan being the catalyst for reuniting the family. I understand that English isn't your first language so I overlook some of the language/tense issues that can usually be really distracting for me. Instead, I am just enjoying the unique story and the way you are using all the characters in new and different ways. I cannot wait for more!
labroussard chapter 24 . 9/19
I love this au but was really hoping to see it wrapped up. I didn't realize it wasn't finished. :(
SilverLining2k6 chapter 24 . 9/19
Nice job showing how Veronica might have been able to make the transition into an assassin.

Great seeing Ratner again, and I love him being a fed. I'm worried about Lizzie and how much resentment she might be feeling towards V, first with the Lamb thing, and then her thoughts about Donut never really caring about Meg. I wonder if she subconsciously blames V for her problems.

My favorite part of the chapter was Boris stealing the spices and flower pots. It had me giggling. Great job using humor to add a little levity to the scene.

If I could give one piece of constructive feedback, it would be to move the present day story forward. You have so many irons in the fire, so many stories weaving together, and it felt like 70% of this chapter was focused on the past. Just a suggestion, though.
Isaac and Noah chapter 24 . 9/18
As always, your story left me wanting more! I understand that you can't update frequently, but can't help it that I wish I can read new chapter everyday. This is one of the best stories that I've ever read, keep up the good work. Veronica is a strong woman and all of these men would do anything for her makes my heart melt. I didn't expect to like Gory as much I would like, but you managed to make him likable. That's a good writing. Me and my BF are like, Team Logan or Team Gory? Team Veronica!
C.Elder chapter 13 . 9/18
She married Lamb?
I like AU stories, but it seems you may have put this one beyond reach with this.
Ten Tennant chapter 24 . 9/17
You write very well, and I can't believe that I really like Gory in this story! He'd done so much terrible things but I like him. Wow, that's really a talent to make me like someone like Gory. LoVe is still my OTP and I can't wait until Logan and Veronica get together, but right now I am liking Gory.
V chapter 24 . 9/17
Loving this story. I remember reading it after your last update but went through the whole thing again with this update. Wonderful!
Regarding your internet problems, I suggest using Google Chrome and downloading an app called 'zenmate'. It lets you change your IP address to various countries (USA, Germany, England, etc). You can turn it on and off whenever you want. It's fantastic!
It made my the day to see that this story had been updated! Thank you for the gift of your voice. You are an amazing storyteller and bring Veronica Mars to life in a way not rivaled by any other VM fanfiction author. Your work is incredible and deserves to be shared!