Reviews for To Neptune and Back
Aurore2222 chapter 24 . 10/3
J'adore toujours autant ton histoire ! Merci pour ces flashbacks, j'ai hâte de savoir l'histoire entière ! J'ai hâte de voir Logan et Véronica ensemble mais dans ton histoire je me suis beaucoup attaché à Gorya malgré qu'il ait coupé Véronica de tout le monde. Sorry I'm french. Vivement la suite ! :)
Fangurlie chapter 24 . 9/23
It made my day to see an update, but poor Veronica. As always looking forward to finding out more.
AmyPC chapter 24 . 9/22
Wow! This is a great story, so intense. I am anxious to find out so many things! I have spent several days reading it from the beginning. I like the flashback/flash forward style that allows you to slowly reveal all the layers of each of the characters. I can understand now what drew Veronica to Gorya, but I find it really hard to believe that she would give up her family for anyone, even this man that has supported her through this traumatic experience. I love the moments between Logan and Veronica - they seem so comfortable and at ease with one another. I am excited for the reveals involving their double lives as assassins and how that might effect this new delicate friendship they're establishing. I really enjoyed Backup's POV! I'm disappointed that Keith and Wallace would allow Gory to put so much distance between them and V, I forward to Logan being the catalyst for reuniting the family. I understand that English isn't your first language so I overlook some of the language/tense issues that can usually be really distracting for me. Instead, I am just enjoying the unique story and the way you are using all the characters in new and different ways. I cannot wait for more!
labroussard chapter 24 . 9/19
I love this au but was really hoping to see it wrapped up. I didn't realize it wasn't finished. :(
SilverLining2k6 chapter 24 . 9/19
Nice job showing how Veronica might have been able to make the transition into an assassin.

Great seeing Ratner again, and I love him being a fed. I'm worried about Lizzie and how much resentment she might be feeling towards V, first with the Lamb thing, and then her thoughts about Donut never really caring about Meg. I wonder if she subconsciously blames V for her problems.

My favorite part of the chapter was Boris stealing the spices and flower pots. It had me giggling. Great job using humor to add a little levity to the scene.

If I could give one piece of constructive feedback, it would be to move the present day story forward. You have so many irons in the fire, so many stories weaving together, and it felt like 70% of this chapter was focused on the past. Just a suggestion, though.
Isaac and Noah chapter 24 . 9/18
As always, your story left me wanting more! I understand that you can't update frequently, but can't help it that I wish I can read new chapter everyday. This is one of the best stories that I've ever read, keep up the good work. Veronica is a strong woman and all of these men would do anything for her makes my heart melt. I didn't expect to like Gory as much I would like, but you managed to make him likable. That's a good writing. Me and my BF are like, Team Logan or Team Gory? Team Veronica!
C.Elder chapter 13 . 9/18
She married Lamb?
I like AU stories, but it seems you may have put this one beyond reach with this.
Ten Tennant chapter 24 . 9/17
You write very well, and I can't believe that I really like Gory in this story! He'd done so much terrible things but I like him. Wow, that's really a talent to make me like someone like Gory. LoVe is still my OTP and I can't wait until Logan and Veronica get together, but right now I am liking Gory.
V chapter 24 . 9/17
Loving this story. I remember reading it after your last update but went through the whole thing again with this update. Wonderful!
Regarding your internet problems, I suggest using Google Chrome and downloading an app called 'zenmate'. It lets you change your IP address to various countries (USA, Germany, England, etc). You can turn it on and off whenever you want. It's fantastic!
It made my the day to see that this story had been updated! Thank you for the gift of your voice. You are an amazing storyteller and bring Veronica Mars to life in a way not rivaled by any other VM fanfiction author. Your work is incredible and deserves to be shared!
Love this story, love you! You are an amazing writer. Please keep updating!
Lacey chapter 24 . 9/15
As much as I disliked Gory in the show I can't dislike him to the same extent in your fic. Not that I like him with Veronica especially having distanced her from her family. I will always have trouble accepting any pairing other than Veronica/Logan.

I think that the flashbacks you write are very well done.

Loved the simplicity of the Veronica/Logan lunchtime conversation. It was nice to see everything just flowing nicely without awkwardness between them.

I appreciate the effort you go to in order to post this.
Kayte76 chapter 24 . 9/15
You are torturing me. I need you move this story along. thank you.
jcampbell943 chapter 24 . 9/15
As much as I want to hate Gorya I cant. I hate that he is the reason she doesn't get to see her family and I hate that they are more of a partnership than anything else but he's saved her not only from the physical but from herself as well. He truly is in love with her and wants to give her the world. For that I just can't hate him.

She really brings put a soft side in him and for that I find myself liking him a little more than I should.

I will aways love LoVe but I just don't hate it. What you've created honey is a truly beautiful story that km glad to see you back to writing.
steenbeans chapter 23 . 8/21
Wow. Intense chapter. Personally, I like the flashbacks and flash sideways, but I'm a big LOST fan so there you go. I like the notion of Logan filling his emotional void with stranger's hugs in support groups, much like The Narrator and Marla Singer in Fight Club.

Too funny, I wrote about the Neptune Boardwalk in my last chapter too. (Inspired by a recent M.A.D re-watch.) I like the memories of the Fab Four, especially Duncan puking lol.

The scene with Logan in the dungeon, the hallucinations or his dream state (whichever it ends up being) was incredibly well done. Blaming himself for Cassidy's suicide, and that being the catalyst to make him leave Neptune, the guilt over the people he's killed, his fears about winding up like his father and his almost compulsive need to take solace in Veronica. All very true to character. Love the Casablanca reference (and the sneaky pun on Beaver's last name- very nice) and the mention of Lynn's Blackberry suicide note being "very classy and post-modern". I love your dark humor.

I'm looking forward to learning what actually occurred with Logan in the "dungeon" and what's about to happen to him in the hospital. Is this all a government test? Hmmm... I'm also very worried about Zeus! Unless he's behind it all? Hmmm...