Reviews for To Neptune and Back
Nicolebct1 chapter 27 . 9/13
So I just found this story, as I haven't been on here in quite a while. Really enjoying it and hope you update again soon.
Sunkissu9 chapter 27 . 7/14
The men finally meet.
Great chapter like always.
Thank you so much for the update! It's a great story and I truly enjoy reading it!
JoeCool701 chapter 27 . 7/2
This is a great surprise thank you for the update and I am glad that you are back and feeling better!
InsanityGirl chapter 26 . 8/27/2016
I've just discovered this fanfic..and I've read it in a couple of days! I love it! There is so much drama and angst. And it's a story really mature, it could be a novel or a film..not only a fanfic..you're a great writer! Can't wait to read more.. I understand your choises.. Veronica want to feel safe and so she stayed with Don, who saved her the first time, and Gory, who did the same thing the second time. But Love is a different thing... and both Logan and Veronica know it. I hope you'll update soon!
Rokeba chapter 26 . 8/24/2016
Wow.

I really, really like this. I enjoy Don and Gory storylines. I like when it's a messy path to get to the right partner.

I absolutely love how you have so many points of view where it's not just Veronica or Logan's pov.

The story lines are all interesting and connected.

Can't wait to see more!
vecabd chapter 26 . 8/9/2016
This ending .. so full of angst. Poor Logan he could not have that conversation now. Why did he leave 10 years ago? he will feel guilty when he found out all the things that happened to Veronica while he was gone. For sure.
cainc3 chapter 26 . 8/4/2016
YAY! Another update! What a surprise!

I feel so bad for Logan! It does look like Veronica is starting to get all those old memories and feeling back though!

Can't wait to see what happens next...
Anastasia Dreams chapter 26 . 8/2/2016
Loved the update. I am enjoying all aspects of this story. It just works. Thanks for continuing to write and update.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/1/2016
So Veronica and Gory have not been married very long.
Susan chapter 26 . 8/1/2016
I came across this last night (July 31, 2016) and I love this story! I have cried a bunch, but I really do like it. I'm curious if it's still ongoing or is this the end? I stayed up all night reading and I'm so intrigued by the whole concept. I hope there's more coming.
Kayte76 chapter 26 . 8/1/2016
bitter sweet. I can't stand the Gory story line. I don't mind the assassins. That moment on the pier was beautiful then just sad. Please write sooner rather than later and fix all this.
layoung13 chapter 26 . 8/1/2016
Great installment. Glad you continue to feel better and can write. I hope your energy keeps up and you can finish the story before you have medical procedures in the fall. Every time you publish a chapter, the story pulls me in again and I start wondering what comes next? I'm waiting for the questions to be answered: how did they become assassins? how do Jake Kane and Wiedman fit in? how will you tie this up for LoVe now that you have shown us how Gorya can be lovable? Please keep writing-you have such talent.
JoeCool701 chapter 26 . 8/1/2016
I say it has all been a dream they wake up. And nothing happened.
vecabd chapter 25 . 7/11/2016
More more more more ! i will have to do some re reading. I loved the moment between Logan and Veronica in the closet. She kissed his cheek because she didn't dare kissing his mouth.
Who are these people protecting Veronica? agents under WItman's orders, FBI? the castle for sure.