Reviews for To Neptune and Back
Rory Ace Huntzberger chapter 22 . 4/3
I love your story. It is one of the best written fanfics that I have read lately. I hope that you won't give it up. I rarely review nowadays, how rude of me right? Anyway, your story was good enough for me to take the time to review it. That sounds kinda of bad, right? I did not mean it this way.

I know that there are a lot of things we still do not know about Gory and that you are starting to make him look worse than before, but for some reason, in your story I would actually like to see V end up with him and not Logan. I do not have a hero complex, nor do I condone violence, but despite the fact that you made him out to be a selfish, jealous bastard, he actually cares for Veronica. He did something not many would do for someone else.

To be honest, I cannot explain why I like Gory better than Logan, but my guess is that he is different and maybe he would be the perfect man for V without that family of his.

Anyway, good job!
DodgerMcClure chapter 22 . 2/27
Awesome story so far
Faye Kinitt chapter 22 . 2/25
only found this fic this week. had to read it all. I really like t and love all the Interactions between characters who are now on different paths. also would love a happy ending for dick and mac
layoung13 chapter 22 . 2/22
So glad to see new post. 3 years? please post more often. I really like this story and want to read more frequently.

Yes-getting excited about movie. Going to fan preview the day before the official opening day. Should be fun.
BeWitchingRedhead36 chapter 22 . 2/21
Wow, this whole chapter is about the length of your typical author's note. LOL! Just joking. Kinda! But seriously, it gives a great glimpse into what Logan went through, and also of course how even in war it was always Veronica! Loved this Logan peak. Short but sweet. And happy 3rd anniversary of starting this fic, SO glad you still have more of this tale to tell. Can't wait for your next update! I like that there was someone else willing to give Logan an 2nd chance, he's worth it!
SilverLining2k6 chapter 22 . 2/21
Awwww. This breaks my heart! So sad. I can't believe nobody likes Logan. I always see him as every woman wants to fuck him and every man wants to be him. I'm so glad that Zeus befriended him. I imagine we'll be seeing him again in the story, or maybe he dies and motivates Logan. Can't wait for next chapter.
cant wait for more
cainc3 chapter 22 . 2/21
YAY! Was so excited to see this update in my inbox.

Great Chapter! Love that you are exploring what happened with Logan during the years he wasn't in Neptune.

Can't wait to see what happens next...
steenbeans chapter 21 . 2/1
Another great, action-packed chapter. I can see how all of the various plots are beginning to merge now. I just can't wait to see where everything ends up.

I loved the scene with Clemmons and Veronica, especially when they were talking about Madison. "You remember her?" "I try not to." Lol.

I like the complexity that you've given Gory, although I'm still looking forward to Veronica learning the truth about him. I'm also eager to hear more about Veronica's side career as an assassin, and hoping we'll get some flashbacks that'll give a bit more backstory on that. We've seen a lot of Veronica as victim in this story, and now I'm ready to see her strength.

Loved the Banksy ref and that Mark Zuckerberg is into Mac- makes me laugh!

I thought your Liam Fitzpatrick characterization was spot on. Really well done! Ugh I hate him so much, but I love to hate him you know?

Also, the Casey/Mac thing made me smile. You know I love that ship haha.

Looking forward to reading more soon!
I really hope your New Year's resolution is to finish this amazing fic!
layoung13 chapter 21 . 1/2
Glad you posted update. I look forward to learning how V decided to marry Gory. I see part of it when he found her in the cabin but must be more. You do good job of making Gory more likable so V can marry him and stay married in face of family and friends' opposition. I also like the little hints we are getting about how Logan and V became assassins; look forward to learning the rest of the story. Ratner was a surprise. Like the way you are weaving pieces of the past and present together. ...and Don's brother with Mac!? wow-was not expecting that-interesting twist. Great writing, plotting, characterizations.
BeWitchingRedhead36 chapter 21 . 1/2
Okay, I LOVE the flashback from Backup's POV! :) Great little touch.

How much longer are you going to leave us hanging with Dick not telling Mac he
LOVES her?! Love love love the Mac/Dick at the end. Aw! Oh and the reveal about
her fling with Dan Lamb, awesome! But at Don's funeral?! Geez. And she's definitely
into Dick, too, the shiver at his contact...And Casey's up to something...

I really like the use of Backup as a filter...

Oh, and Agent Ratner-Perfection.

Great update. Can't wait for more...
Didine34790 chapter 21 . 1/2
Fantastic!
I now, again, I want more, more, and more! lol
murray88 chapter 21 . 1/2
Great chapter! This story always keeps me in the edge of my seat wondering what's goning to happen next!
great update. filled in lot of details. info about Ratner was pleasant surprise. look forward to you solving the mystery of why V stays with Gory, although I do feel sympathy for him as you portray him; he is so fleshed out and multi-dimensional.