Reviews for To Neptune and Back
I can't believe it's been over a year since your last chapter. I really do hope you come back to finish this story. It's so good.
jcampbell943 chapter 22 . 2/15
I just recently started reading VMars and LoVe FF (I was obsessed with VMars when it was on UPN and the CW but wasn't aware of FF until recently). With that I've been reading everything VMars and LoVe I can get my hands on. Your story (after reading 100) is def now one of my absolute favorites! I know you haven't updated since early 2014 but I truly hope you update again soon (even just a small one)! Your story made me laugh at her playful banter, cry as painful things came out about Veronica's past/present and my heart swell with her relationships. DoVe didn't bother me and her relationship with Gory doesn't bother me like some other reviewers because those relationships fit in the AU you've created, this Veronica needed them to deal with and repair her life so bravo for creating such an original (BADASS) story! I just hope more of that LoVe flash forward is to come :-)!

Again please please please with a cherry on top update soon!
jcampbell943 chapter 7 . 2/15
So I just found this story and I am hysterically crying after reading the flashback of her rescue. I can truly feel how broken she is through your writing. Wow just wow, poor Veronica!
Please update this story! You have so many loyal readers who love your work. This is my third time reading this fic, and I love it more and more with each read through. I hope you're doing well and are healthy. Happy new year!
C.Elder chapter 22 . 12/20/2014
Very complicated story that seems to just sink under its own weight...
viki chapter 22 . 11/28/2014
I just read this story after seeing it favored by so many of my fav authors. Its amazing! Really interesting direction. And even though I'm totally LoVe all the way, I actually really like the Veronica Gory interactions. Please please update
irma66 chapter 22 . 11/25/2014
What happened to the rest of this? There's a lot that I'm not sure about from a chatacterization standpoint but I am hanging in there and then you disappear. I hope you come back to this at some point.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/19/2014
Where is the rest of it?! WHY! I want to know what happens
calaranz chapter 22 . 11/14/2014
Great story. Please update!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/9/2014
Please don't abandon this story. The intricate storyline must make it difficult to tell all the different plots but I am hooked. I am dying to learn who contracted Veronica to be an assassin, when she learns that Logan is one as well, read more about Patty, see Mac and Dirk get together, and so much more.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Please update again soon. I LOVE this story!
Jet chapter 22 . 7/18/2014
I feel like I've been waiting forever, I tend to check in to see if this story is still around at least a few times a month. I really liked the whole gory/veronica concept. Hope to read more.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/10/2014
Please don't let it be half a year since you last updated this story :( I loved this story an still think about it at least a few times a month and then I find myself trying to find a new chapter -unfortunately without luck.
spk chapter 22 . 7/9/2014
WOW! This story is SO intense. All its twists & turns. I'm loving every second of it. Great job! Begging for more since it's been almost 5 months. :)
spk chapter 20 . 7/9/2014
Kudos to you...you just mentioned my favorite movie growing up: "The Legend of Billie Jean."