Reviews for Runaway Bride With Rose!
Hocapontas chapter 15 . 10/26/2016
I loved this! I actually wish the show had gone like this. I noticed you didn't continue with season 3. If you did, would you still include Martha or leave her out? I'm torn on that myself. On one hand, She did help him a few times in the early season episodes, like restarting his other heart when confronting the carionites. And she made that year long journey during the Master's reign of terror. On the other hand, I really can't stand her. No one in my family likes her. Doesn't really matter, since it would be up to you. I'm hoping you're going to continue to write the seasons with Rose, and keep Donna in season 4.
xHiddenReaderx chapter 15 . 11/27/2015
Wow, I love that end! Brilliant job!
xHiddenReaderx chapter 11 . 11/27/2015
What. Whattttt You were going to discontinue this?!
tenthdoctor10 chapter 15 . 12/15/2014
The idea is pretty good, but you are using the SAME DIALOGUE as the TV show, making it VERY boring! The thing with Rose being connected to the TARDIS is good, the kiss was sweet, but PLEASE try to make this more interesting!
tenthdoctor10 chapter 10 . 12/15/2014
FINALLY some dialouge that ISN'T from the episode! It's all so BORING! Add in some new stuff! You're just giving Rose some of the doctor's lines; same with Donna's lines! Mix it up a bit, yeah?
tenthdoctor10 chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
Oh, I am liking this, but I hope you'll start to progress the doctor's relationship with Rose a bit more soon.
MysteryGirl7Freak chapter 15 . 7/20/2014
*Grabs heart and keels over due to feels.*
Katiex11 chapter 15 . 8/26/2013
YEAH! I love it! You should definatley do more stories continuing on from this because they are awesome! -And so are you. Byee :P
Niotpoda chapter 15 . 7/27/2012
Wonderful! I love the way you wrote this, especially how you managed to mix the story of saving Donna in with the story of finding out about Rose still having a bit of the Bad Wolf in her. I'd love to see a sequel.
lovefromyourginger chapter 15 . 1/22/2012
Yayyayyayyayyay! That was precious! I loveloveloved it! Are you continuing throughout Series 3? I hope so! You're a really good writer and I like the aspect you're giving the Doctor's life with Rose. She could be a little more in character, though. You've really got the compassion, and playfulness, but she's also fiery and badass. Have you read "The Long and Winding Road"? It's a ff and I think it portrays her character very well.

I do wonder, however, how you would make Rose react to Martha? To be honest, I never really liked Martha. Possibly because Rose is my favorite, but Martha was so emotionally needy and I found her really annoying. I'm not sure if you would make Martha still attracted to the Doctor or what, but I really hope to find out!

Molto Bene!

Kels xx
Silver Dragon c chapter 15 . 9/13/2011
I reply liked this story. Even though it took so long to finish. ;)-

Now are you going to write the rest of the session?
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 15 . 9/13/2011
awesome! I would love to read even more! Loved the story. You are awesome! I'm gonna stop right here cause if I say anymore I'll sound like a creeper. Lol! Ja ne! Update soon please (if there's more _)!
purplestarkatz chapter 15 . 9/12/2011
This was fantastic. You're planning to continue with more episodes from season 3, right? Oooh, I can't wait! Haha. :)
Fallen's child chapter 15 . 9/12/2011
love the fluff ending, you have to continue this story!
pedomellonaminno chapter 15 . 9/11/2011
Very clever, that's what I think of it. :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »