Reviews for Occupation
Lucia chapter 71 . 8/19/2016
If I understand correctly, congratulations on getting married! That said, well, this is one of the most well written stuff I've come across in any of the fandoms I frequent, and I really hope you intend to finish it! No pressure, though. It's been a pleasure to read this.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
Please do continue! This may be the best piece of writing on this entire site!
seventhprince03 chapter 71 . 8/6/2016
"See? My happy-happy serum is making you more intelligent already" I laughed more than what is necessary. Thank you for writing such scene.
wanderingmusician chapter 23 . 5/10/2016
Oh my god Lilinette is amazing
wanderingmusician chapter 15 . 5/10/2016
omg. that was rough. poor everyone.
Bhoddisatva chapter 71 . 4/12/2016
Poke poke! I want new chapter! Feed me!
bleachalones chapter 71 . 11/12/2015
This is the best writing I ever found, I never get tired waiting for an update. It's worth it *o*
MerryKitten chapter 71 . 11/12/2015
A new and glorious chapter! And Juu is pretty high which amuses me greatly, I'm also loving his and Szay's interaction. Fascinating team work, very promising relationship :D
reality deviant chapter 71 . 11/12/2015
glad to see you back in action again.
That chapter was most entertaining.
you write a very interesting Szzayel Apporo... and i enjoyed his quips with Ukitake.
Notchka chapter 70 . 8/9/2015
The banter and insights in this chapter reminded me of the early phases of your collaboration. Sharp witted, fun, engrossing. A dash of romance in the middle of a drawn out apocalypse is greatly appreciated. And this line. Oh man! "Apache scoured her other nostril, and oddly, found the truth." _
Bhoddisatva chapter 70 . 4/17/2015
As always I'm impressed by the way you two brought the rather 2-D anime characters alive with depth and personality. The love story between Stark and Unohana has some endearing scenes to liven up and balance the grave Quincy sequences. Thinking of Aizen visiting a sick woman and bringing flowers is rather startling and contrasts well with the image everyone has of the manipulative, dictatorial tyrant. I'm sure he still managed to make it creepy. And I loved the fencing between Tiabel and the lovers and the after action scene that follows. Harribel is sliding neatly into Schiffer's vacancy and proving to be the more dangerous opponent.

I hope the next chapter comes soon!
reality deviant chapter 70 . 4/15/2015
good chapter
the Prince's Jewel chapter 69 . 3/25/2015
*busily reading through, mumbling things about pretty pink-haired bois and hot older guys and ew, Sza does make some nasty - !*

GRIMMJOW HAS A KID?!

Aaaaand suddenly I want Grimmy to find out.

*has sneaking suspicion there is a Stark child in there someplace*
*and it's pretending to sleep*
reality deviant chapter 69 . 3/23/2015
szayel shows his creepy-and you written him well here.
hell entity mystery deepens...
MerryKitten chapter 69 . 3/23/2015
Oh Szay, everybody hates it when intelligent people do foolish things.

I really would have preferred four headed cows you know. *Shiver* So many Alien vibes! And no flamethrower wielding heroines anywhere. I mean you've got a lab-from-hell, poor suffering test subjects and a kid that needs rescuing ASAP. What's missing from this picture?