Reviews for The Intrepid Trio
MissKateDewhurst chapter 26 . 2/23
WHY THE HECK IS THIS THE LAAT CHAPTER? I NEED ANSWERS...

Also, i think i would kill to see that dance... particularly Dick... especially Dick... *cough*

Well, farewell Intrepid Trio - you brightened my week enormously! Thanks for the great stories!
MissKateDewhurst chapter 23 . 2/21
That poor ford fiesta... when will it get a break? First Wallys driving, now THIS? Haha
MissKateDewhurst chapter 16 . 2/21
Awesome! Great first contact story!

Very well written, even after 6000 words haha. I very much look forward to reading the rest of the chapters
MissKateDewhurst chapter 15 . 2/20
HAHAHAHA *wipes away tears from my eyes* Gotta love this trio.

Also, of course combat boots are sexy!
MissKateDewhurst chapter 13 . 2/20
Yay! Both endings!

Aww poor Roy, Im sure they wont blame him though, and how did it all happen? Thats the burning question.
MissKateDewhurst chapter 12 . 2/20
I really hope you posted both endings!
Of course, i havent finished all the chapters yet, so I have hope... but if it isnt there, im gonna be so sad, cos im sure it wont be updated seeing as its been, what? 9years?

Pleeeaaseee
MissKateDewhurst chapter 10 . 2/20
Wait... was Megan making out with Superboy? What was happening that made Kid Mouth shush?
etatevelikol chapter 5 . 4/28/2018
again i am in awe of the sheer adorbleness of this drabble!
etatevelikol chapter 4 . 4/28/2018
this was great man!
etatevelikol chapter 1 . 4/24/2018
dude i have read some great driving fics about these three in my lifetime but this tops them all. hands down best ever.
lanalight1 chapter 15 . 2/28/2018
Lmao she noticed
lanalight1 chapter 10 . 2/28/2018
hahhahaa no! Roy is sick to! But it was so cute when he carried Dick.
lanalight1 chapter 5 . 2/28/2018
Awww
The Best Guesst chapter 26 . 1/21/2017
Yooooooo it's been a while since last update and I was wondering if you would kindly continue this because it's FREAKING AWESOME!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/28/2016