Reviews for Out of the Sea
MeikoShipsEverything chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Oh my god..I LOVE THIS.
RinnRin chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
That was funny and so sweet! Nice way to wnd the story, better than the movie...Yeah it was kind of short. Loved the dad's reaction, calm but ou you can tell he was mind blown. His son is done perfectly that's exactly how I imagine he would introduce Ponyo. Ponyo herself didn't say much here, but when she spoke it was classic! Nicely done!
It's an Existential Crisis chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Perfection. Definitely should have been in the movie
Archangel Samuel chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
This is great! Ponyo and Sosuke are adorably in character, and I love how you show the parents' reunion. It feels like this is really how it would happen in the movie!
-Samuel
Kai-Chan94 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Absolutely adorable. I kind of wish they would've included that scene in the movie now as well.
DreamAngel2713 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This was very cute:) I love that movie and basically all of the movies that Hiyo Mizaki (sorry spelt his name horribly wrong) Loved this:)
Tygra's Kitten Hina chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This. This is an amazing story and so cute! I can see this being a missing/deleted scene on the dvd. 3 Good job. :)
JustBlossom chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Aw, this was perfect! I wish this was included in the film. Great job! :)
DancingGhosts chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This sounds like it could come straight from the movie! It captured the movie's spirit. Great job! I saw the title and it caught my attention.
I will take a look at the other stories you have when I can :)
kaori chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
This was just perfect! It's exactly what I thought happened afterward too! It reminded me of a comic I saw on Pixiv about this same moment ( /i/1638316), but yours could easily have been in the movie because it fits perfectly whereas that was a bit of a parody, but I digress...

I always felt like poor Koichi didn't know what he was coming home to!

Anyway, this made me smile. Thanks!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Very great. Possibly perfect
321Haruko123 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Haha! This was really nice :)

Yeah, I thought they should have had that scene in the movie too, but you're right: That's what fanfics are for!

By the way, I love that last line Lisa says...! :D
Caroline321 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
this is soo cute!1 please right more! :)