Reviews for Stolen
Momatu chapter 1 . 4/25
I found this story in a list of reviews from Raum. So far, it is off to a great start. I cannot believe it only has 89 reviews.
Camilla10 chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
Have you given up on this fic or there are still hopes?
DBrandonCullen chapter 7 . 1/30/2012
I can't wait for the next update
DBrandonCullen chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
DBrandonCullen chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
Great chapter
DBrandonCullen chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
edward'sbella17 chapter 7 . 12/10/2011
great story looking forward to more
medward chapter 7 . 11/8/2011
Shouldn't he have called this morning? I understand her worry, and I'm glad it is unfounded. Since I just found this story, I got rather spoiled having so many chapters available, so please try to update as often as you can (without compromising your education, of course!) Thanks!
medward chapter 6 . 11/8/2011
I hope that like in Silence of the Lambs, Aro's life is more interesting with Bella in it than dead! (Edward more so, of course, because I would be willing to comfort Edward if something happened to Bella). Is it not allowed for Edward and Bella to be involved or married eventually?
medward chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
Too bad the Volturi has their eyes (or Aro) on Bella. I was hoping the gift was from Edward not the Volturi. If I had been Angela, I would have texted Bella's phone number to Edward and told him Bella would never call a guy, it was up to him. But REALLY, with his position, he couldn't get her number? He might be unhappy, thinking she blew him off. He had asked very nicely for her to call...
medward chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
I really like the whole bar scene you wrote and all of the Edward-Bella really. The re-write was worth the effort! Thanks!
medward chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
Does that mean Angela is giving up claim to Edward? Yay! She should be chasing Ben anyway. I bet Edward and Lauren are on the VI team! Thanks for the chapter!