Reviews for Subterfuge
mahalicious chapter 1 . 8/9
OH CRAP OH CRAP OH CRAP I LOVE IT
I LOVE THIS WAY TOO MUCH
I DIDNT READ THE REVIEWS BUT DID YOU GET ENOUGH OF THEM TO CONTINUE THIS BECAUSE /THIS/ DEAR COULD VERY WELL BE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AU I'VE EVER SEEN IN THE ATLA FANDOM EVE You /need/ to continue this! IT'S A HORRIBLE SHAME THAT YOU'RE ONLY MAKING IT A ONESHOT.
I love your writing honestly. I just finished reading The Slow Path this morning and thought hey let's check the rest of the author's work. And I stumble on this? I definitely need more of this!

PLEASE
Unformal Sorrelle chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Ooh, this was a fun read.I found everyone's AU personas quite interesting, and looking at it with Leverage in mind wow. Also Ozai should be terrified. Everyone Leveragesque identity would be terrifying. I especially liked Sokka's, and Toph's was fabulous as well. The ending just made me smile.
Kslamm chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
This is a cool story. I like modern ATLA AUs and it'd be cool to read more of this. You're a great writer!
Gerbilfriend chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Cool story, still wish I knew who the avatar was but it's all very entertaining.
Sevly chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Such fun!
ILuvAGdFanfic chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
I would love more...just sayin'...
SQUGGLYSAUR chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I'm aka squiggy lines btw. Nice plot twist. And Teo rocks too, though not as much as Toph.
Digi-fanCatt chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Wow.
MayGirl85 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Nice
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
After reading this, I leaned back and a very slow grin spread on my face. That was - fricking - brilliant. I enjoyed this so much. It's a genius one-shot, quirky and funny and amusing. And that twist in the end? Priceless.

(I love how you overshadowed the twist, though - Zuko texting on his cell earlier in the meeting, looking interested when Katara was shown, etc)
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
hahahaha! loved this fic!
TiaBolt chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
So I was going through my favorites lists and re-read this for about the 7th or 8tj time when I realized that I hadn't reviewed! I don't watch Leverage but if it is anything like this fic, then I should probably start watching. This was clever and witty and just perfect over all. I'm not especially fond of any AU where they aren't benders, but you've done a wonderful job of keeping each characters unique abilities which I think also shows so much of their personality. I enjoyed the shortened backstory behind Zuko's scar and thoroughly enjoyed Jee and his expressive expressionless expressions. (Does that make sense?) I loved the frequent attribution to lack of sound and how deafening it is for Zuko. In this AU it seems quite possible that he would lack good enough hearing in the scarred ear so sound would be something be pays careful attention to. And Teo at the end was brilliant. I'd love to see how other characters play out in this AU like Jun, Piandao, Suki, Ursa etc I'm still curious about the identity of the Avatar. So please, do continue!
Whitetree-Nimloth chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This is wonderful. I loved the ending. I wish this was more than a one-shot- almost.
A Fantasist chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
this is pure genious. i loved it!

A Fantasist
MoonClaimed chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Very cool! And...I knew it all along. XD

But do they just not know that Aang is the Avatar, or is it actually Zuko?

Also, more please?