Reviews for Subterfuge
Sevly chapter 1 . 2/15
Such fun!
ILuvAGdFanfic chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
I would love more...just sayin'...
SQUGGLYSAUR chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I'm aka squiggy lines btw. Nice plot twist. And Teo rocks too, though not as much as Toph.
Digi-fanCatt chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Wow.
MayGirl85 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Nice
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
After reading this, I leaned back and a very slow grin spread on my face. That was - fricking - brilliant. I enjoyed this so much. It's a genius one-shot, quirky and funny and amusing. And that twist in the end? Priceless.

(I love how you overshadowed the twist, though - Zuko texting on his cell earlier in the meeting, looking interested when Katara was shown, etc)
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
hahahaha! loved this fic!
TiaBolt chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
So I was going through my favorites lists and re-read this for about the 7th or 8tj time when I realized that I hadn't reviewed! I don't watch Leverage but if it is anything like this fic, then I should probably start watching. This was clever and witty and just perfect over all. I'm not especially fond of any AU where they aren't benders, but you've done a wonderful job of keeping each characters unique abilities which I think also shows so much of their personality. I enjoyed the shortened backstory behind Zuko's scar and thoroughly enjoyed Jee and his expressive expressionless expressions. (Does that make sense?) I loved the frequent attribution to lack of sound and how deafening it is for Zuko. In this AU it seems quite possible that he would lack good enough hearing in the scarred ear so sound would be something be pays careful attention to. And Teo at the end was brilliant. I'd love to see how other characters play out in this AU like Jun, Piandao, Suki, Ursa etc I'm still curious about the identity of the Avatar. So please, do continue!
Whitetree-Nimloth chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This is wonderful. I loved the ending. I wish this was more than a one-shot- almost.
A Fantasist chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
this is pure genious. i loved it!

A Fantasist
MoonClaimed chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Very cool! And...I knew it all along. XD

But do they just not know that Aang is the Avatar, or is it actually Zuko?

Also, more please?
Muggin Nix chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Epic. Win.
Masayume85 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
When I first read the description on this story I was a little baffled, but when I opened it up and read your note at the beginning I totally fangirled. I LOVE Leverage, it's totally one of our guilty pleasures in this household and we love to marathon it.

This was so much fun. This could be a totally rockin' AU to write! The concept is great and this one shot laid the ground work. Don't know if you ever plan to do anything further with this, either way, I loved it. As it is, it's totally awesome, if you do more I will be all over it in a heartbeat.

Yay Leverage!
sconroy28 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I usually don't like modern day avatar stuff, but this was really good!
TwiGurl5000 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Oh my gosh...,that was absolutely amazing! you're a terrific writer! I loved it! you made them perfectly modern. I hope you continue even though it says 'complete'. I love how Zuko was in on it!