Reviews for Bubble Gum Atrocity
Broken Antler in Winter chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Why does it seem like Aqualad is the mentor and Aquaman is the protege?
Kaien Brief chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
bubble gum does suck, that is true, but actual gum is amazing
Ensign Klutz chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
THIS WAS SO AMAZING! AMAZING AND VERY CUTE! I love this little ficlet! XD It's... I can't get over how adorable both Aquaman and Aqualad are! They are just too awesome in this story!

100/10 for the cool idea!

Thanks for the gift and take care
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
...Well, I can see his point. Some nasty little jerk put gum on the bottom of my desk at school. I think what you could have done here was go on before-hand with something like suspense. Go on about this decade long battle against this great enemy that destroys dreams.

It's funny to think that a king goes on rants about little things like that, and Kaldur just puts up with it.
Silver Echo chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
No matter how many times I read this I always laugh, great job.
asdfghjklasdfghjklasdfghjklasd chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I don't know why, but for some reason, whenever I think of Aquaman, I think of King Triton from "The Little Mermaid." That, of course, inexplicably leads to a musical, under the sea number and usually ends up with me sniggering whenever I think of the crack!fics I could write from just that perfectly unoriginal idea.

But I digress, I think you got the Aquaman voice right, and yes, I can certainly see him coming to such a conclusion. This is probably one of the reasons why I can't picture Aqualad chewing bubblegum.

Very entertaining and well written. Thanks for sharing that! :D
Rowena Prince chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Nice, I like this.
Loony chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Sweet!
EmieSmith chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I could actually hear their voiced while reading this! Truly something I could imagine them doing!
DreamRabbit chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
*sigh* I bet it's day's like that one which make people think about becoming republican. ;)

Seriously, you have a real gift for writing a moment. I loved how you used the characters, and how you were able to get across such a complete story in a relatively small amount of words. Fantastic.

Now, where did I put my bubblegum...

DrRa
DNWHDYD chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
lol how much you wanna bet he buys 50 packs of gum the next day?
Alaude chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
And the sequel will be called, "When Kaldur Chews Bubblegum..." lol. This was good, I liked it.
jason chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
childish arthur! so cute.
Toadflame chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
This was cute! Poor Aqualad to have to listen when Aquaman goes off on a rant. I'm sure he's probably heard some stuff that he really didn't want to know...