Reviews for Breaking Dawn Edward's Point Of View
Tripti chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
I like that very much and I would love you to write through Edward's point of view ... well I like everything you write
Twiheart3 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This is soooo awesome!

Luvd it a lot!

Pls continue writing :D

Cant wait 4 d nxt chptr...
Vanessa chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
This is amazing! very well written, you obviously view Edward the same way I do, this is exactly how I would've imagined it from his perspective, great job!

oh and I did wanted to point a few typos, hope you don't mind, sole means the bottom of your foot, SOUL is the word you were looking for. There are other small typos here and there were an extra word was added and such (no big deal) oh and you used their instead of they're a couple of times (like when Rose and Emmet come back early from hunting) they really don't matter that much it's still a really good read just thought I should give an honest feedback, thank you for doing this
lillybaby54 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
really want to see this one finished. got a great start. will write more when i read more.
Edwardlover4vr chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
i like it, Its obviously a different point of view! xD
Sparkles chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I love this fanfiction almost as much as I love

Edward actually not nearly as much but I still

Love the fanfiction please write more
wolfs blood moon chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
!
lalala chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Waist not Waste

XD jokes (but seriously) keep writing awesomely!
twilightcrazzy chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
this is an amazing story so far plzzzzz continue it along with revenge is the sweetest thing :)
Jodi chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
OMG this is really good plez write more it's one of the best I've read so far :))))
N chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Very well written.

Could also use a read through to check for spelling and synonyms (u know, edit stuff)

Thanks for sharing
Pie-102 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
hey i really like this and i agree about the other breaking dawns from Edward's point of view and i think you are doing a great job so far
ajowen chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I loved it. I alway love reading Edwards PO more than Bella's, don't know why really. Great job by the way.
Robmau chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I love it, please keep writing.
pied pipper chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Hi,

I like most things EPOV he is so fascinating, focusing on different aspects is cool, there are things he gets up to that we don’t see the books, it’s that two sides of a coin thing... I mean all those hours when they are apart what the hell is he doing?

Keep going with this.. Please