Reviews for Impractical Presidential Fantasies of Ben Wyatt
XYZ Affair chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Hey! I found this in a review of great fanfic in Bust Magazine (dec/jan 2014 issue). I hope you know you're famous-ish! and for good reason. nice job
hplssrmntc8688 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I have read a TON of fic at .com but I have to say this one is one of my favorites from this timeframe! You have written these two so spot on. I love Ben's daydreams, his reaction to being caught in her office, all the inner voices... the awesome ending... if you are at allow familiar with the livejournal site you should definitely post some fics (ESP this one) there for that fandom to enjoy! Really great job :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
This was wonderful! You really had their voices dead on...loved it !
LunaMystik chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Awesome! You really did a great job with these two... especially with Ben's adoration of Leslie.
ahealthyaddiction chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
agh! just lovely. bravo!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Aww so cute! And the fact that he isss staying makes it even better :) Nice job!
writergirl89 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
That was cute. I love this pairing!
chinese fabio chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Lol calzone boy

Love this fic-kudos!
Mindy Watson chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
omg, I love this! It's so perfect and amazing! Ben/Leslie is my absolute favorite and you did such a great job with this!
ChChChTsk chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Very cute! :D
bears434 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
omg dying. absolutely dying ajskldfjsk gah gah gahhhh. kalsjfdkls

Okay. I love them so so much, and have actually been pining for a super-angsty-but-then-becomes-fluffy fic and this is the most perfect thing I've ever readdd & exactly what I wanted. :DD
Peacockgirl chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
This just perfectly encapsulates while Ben/Leslie is my newest favorite ship! It's so wonderful how Ben appreciates how great Leslie is ... even if she is kinda crazy. You've taken the glimmers of this we've seen in the show and turned them into something completely in character. You've captured the tone of the show and Ben's voice, and its hysterical to boot! The fantasy of Leslie as President and Ben as Vice President is just genius. And the stuff from the idea binders ... really, I have too many favorite lines and parts to mention them all. But this is going on my favorites so I can read it again and again. Lovely!
PR chapter 1 . 2/21/2011