Reviews for Cracks in the Pavement
rat19 chapter 15 . 8/4
Loved this chapter wen they are trying to grow together!
kayk806 chapter 20 . 7/17
amazing thank you
Kristie20 chapter 20 . 7/2
Woww! This was so angsty that there were times when I was like, "Shit! Are they ever gonna be together again?" I got so angry when Bella left Edward's home that I almost threw my cell at the wall. LOL. But seriously; this took a lot of my patience and mind you, I'm not the most patient person.
Still I loved it and appreciate your writing. Thanks for sharing this :)
Cecily chapter 20 . 6/12
Poor Bella, she always felt that she is easily forgotten. And she was. Edward was willing to let her go until Jasper decided he wanted Bella. Then Edward wanted Bella back, as if she was his toy. And his anger at Jasper kissing her? Well she explained that, but he never explained Kate, ever. Why did he feel it was okay for ate to constantly caress him, or to put his arm around her? He never explained that, and I have to admit that really bothers me.

I am glad that Bella told Edward about what his meddling mother was up to.
Cecily chapter 19 . 6/12
Bella doesn't have to hate Kate, we readers hate her enough for her. And all this bull about her being around Edward because he reminds her of her husband may be true, but she also wants Edward. She knowingly was disrespecting a marriage. It is no wonder her dead husband hated her. She is a conniving manipulative bitch. I hope Edward heard what Esme said and realizes that his family apart from Emmett, has never welcomed Bella. Hell, his mother wants to get rid of her. It's no wonder Alice moved away from her toxic parents.
Cecily chapter 18 . 6/12
Yep, all of this is Edward's fault. If he hadn't intimately touched another woman in front of so many people, thus humiliating Bella, then Jasper would have never kissed her. Edward's refusal to stay away from Kate has destroyed Bella
Cecily chapter 17 . 6/12
The fault all lies with Edward, He really needs to cut the umbilical cord. And Kate? She had to pick up the dress? Not Rosalie? Edward is still avoiding to answer Bella about him and Kate. He just avoids the topic.
Cecily chapter 16 . 6/12
Why does Edward act so guilty when Kate is mentioned? He always sidesteps the question.
Cecily chapter 14 . 6/12
Someone needs to tell Kate to back off. And it sickens me that his parents adore her and let her call them by their first name. does everyone in Edward's family like her? Even though they know she wants to be the other woman?
Cecily chapter 11 . 6/12
I truly hope that Kate is gay. If she isn't and is being so intimate with a married man, then I hope she gets hit by a car and becomes paralyzed, the filthy whore.
cheshire15 chapter 20 . 5/27
Love this
winnodinno chapter 20 . 5/25
Rant by 'guestquite entertaining. ..
Oh puh lease
What... was that? I mean, seriously, what WAS THAT?
My INVOLUNTARILY CONTRACTING DIAPHRAGM has FORGOTTON how to CONTRACT. DID I MENTION IT WAS AN INVOLUNATARY MUSCLE? But I suppose breathing isn't very important right now.
I don't... I mean... What kind of sorcery do you practice for this... I mean I can't even call it a piece of literature... For this piece of sorcery to exist?
And what kind of serendipitous karmic series of events must have had to occur at exactly the perfect times for me to have read this witchery, to have been born in the same era as you... How do you even exist in human form?
For me to be in some kind of miraculous position to have come across these... Words? Are they even words? These fucking becautiful, anything-I-or-anyone-else-will-ever-say-about-it-will-be-so-far-beyond-the-meaning-of-the-word-INADEQUATE words? You don't need reviews, you don't need favourites or follows or whatever the fuck ever. You don't need any kind of validation let alone my flimsy sorry-excuse-of-words. You can just live inside your head till the end of time and... I don't even know what. But I hope to whatever God blessed you on this Earth, that you don't do that. That you... I mean I want to take an MRI of your brain- I'm a doctor but I wouldn't be surprised if you weren't at all human, if you were some kind of alien species put on this Earth to annihilate the weak, the people for whom life is too much and feeling things is too much and... I'm afraid I am someone like that and every moment I'm not in the OR I've got my head stuck in a book and I can't even begin to express... Anything... Right now...
Whatever you set out to do with your soul, you can be damned sure you've accomplished it. I don't know who you are and I don't know how you managed to write such... You can't possibly imagine how I FEEL right now. I feel trampled and ANNIHILATED; I feel like an ant who wishes for an ant-eating human to come and carefully place it in a meat tenderiser, because the alternative would have been being carelessly squashed by an unthinking boot without a first-thought, let alone a second one.
You're the one wielding the sword but I'm the one on the ground in indistinguishable pieces bleeding to death, THANKING YOU.
JustARead chapter 20 . 4/17