Reviews for Cracks in the Pavement
suckerforhappyendings chapter 20 . 6/30
it was such a beautiful story. I loved it! I am absolutely in love with your style of writing. it's so enthralling. thank you so much for this.
grnapo chapter 20 . 5/29
Wow. I love reading angsty stories but oh man, my heart hurt reading this and loved every word of it. Thank you for writing this!
Lindalake chapter 20 . 3/6
It physically hurt to read this. I recognice some of it from my own marriage, how painful it becomes when you stop talking to each other.
Your writing is exeptional, the words reach inside. Thank you!
Niix chapter 20 . 3/2
the first time I read this, was while you were actually active posting this a chapter at a time. I remember waiting for foooorever for the next chapter, but to be fair waiting just a day felt like forever lol, your writing is so amazing and real and beautiful. Anyway I just read this again in less than 24 hours and I felt it so much deeper and actually cried and felt the pain, and the writing is still as beautiful as it was several years ago. And that makes me feel old but whatever lol, I didn't even clearly remember how the story went. Just that I knew that I had loved it. And though you haven't posted anything new, and I don't know if you still get reviews and read them or whatever. But I just wanted to let you know that even after all this time I'm still reading, thank you for giving this story to us.
Itzrenaynay chapter 7 . 1/28
This is physically painful to read. Every word that passes my eyes brings me closer to heart break. I haven’t taken this long to read something since I was still in school. I can’t help but linger on every word. My heart goes out to the characters in this story as if they aren’t fictional. It makes me pray that I’d never have to experience this because it’s just so hard to read I wouldn’t know what to do if it happened to me. This is so beautifully sorrowful, it makes me wish it was over just for a happy ending. I just don’t think there is one and I’m kind of scared to keep going because of that.
alainaroullier chapter 20 . 1/18
Wow. That was quite painful. It’s a good story and well-written but wow, too much angst for me.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 1 . 1/18
Love this so far! Bella seems so unhappy and she is only 24 years old. She and Edward need to talk.
vampwolf75 chapter 5 . 11/25/2017
this is one of the most well written stories I've ever read...seriously, you can write a book.
rat19 chapter 15 . 8/4/2017
Loved this chapter wen they are trying to grow together!
kayk806 chapter 20 . 7/17/2017
amazing thank you
Kristie20 chapter 20 . 7/2/2017
Woww! This was so angsty that there were times when I was like, "Shit! Are they ever gonna be together again?" I got so angry when Bella left Edward's home that I almost threw my cell at the wall. LOL. But seriously; this took a lot of my patience and mind you, I'm not the most patient person.
Still I loved it and appreciate your writing. Thanks for sharing this :)
Cecily chapter 20 . 6/12/2017
Poor Bella, she always felt that she is easily forgotten. And she was. Edward was willing to let her go until Jasper decided he wanted Bella. Then Edward wanted Bella back, as if she was his toy. And his anger at Jasper kissing her? Well she explained that, but he never explained Kate, ever. Why did he feel it was okay for ate to constantly caress him, or to put his arm around her? He never explained that, and I have to admit that really bothers me.

I am glad that Bella told Edward about what his meddling mother was up to.
Cecily chapter 19 . 6/12/2017
Bella doesn't have to hate Kate, we readers hate her enough for her. And all this bull about her being around Edward because he reminds her of her husband may be true, but she also wants Edward. She knowingly was disrespecting a marriage. It is no wonder her dead husband hated her. She is a conniving manipulative bitch. I hope Edward heard what Esme said and realizes that his family apart from Emmett, has never welcomed Bella. Hell, his mother wants to get rid of her. It's no wonder Alice moved away from her toxic parents.
Cecily chapter 18 . 6/12/2017
Yep, all of this is Edward's fault. If he hadn't intimately touched another woman in front of so many people, thus humiliating Bella, then Jasper would have never kissed her. Edward's refusal to stay away from Kate has destroyed Bella
Cecily chapter 17 . 6/12/2017
The fault all lies with Edward, He really needs to cut the umbilical cord. And Kate? She had to pick up the dress? Not Rosalie? Edward is still avoiding to answer Bella about him and Kate. He just avoids the topic.
5,105 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »