Reviews for Contrast Match
That was unusual but I would bring the two groups to great her after Ranma and Ami have a talk about trust.
Lerris chapter 41 . 3/31
This is pretty good overall. It is, more or less, a different story than the original version so hopefully both are kept. It does, however, need finished, or at least to a better stopping point...
darkponyD chapter 41 . 1/30
Nice story. Whens it gonna update?
A Reader chapter 41 . 11/10/2014
I don't know if you are going to eventually continue this at some point or not but I want to say one thing about your Ranma towards the end of what you have written hypocrite that is what ranma is look at how mad Ranma got about what happened. Why not check back with the manga he did not get angry with everyone who did it there especially when it meant that he would get attacked by someone. So why did he get angry for something his used to in Nerima?
williams chapter 41 . 9/26/2014
muy bueno
kajoshin chapter 31 . 8/9/2014
I've read all that you have posted for this story and am rereading it again for the hell of it and i have to say that it's still a good story. I wish you would post more of this if you are still alive. My only complaint is something you wrote in this chapter. You described Uranus's outfit as having a yellow skirt. I went on Youtube and looked up a video under "all senshi transformations". It confirmed what I thought. Sailor Uranus doesn't have a yellow skirt. Her fuku has yellow front and back ribbons tied into bows but it has a dark blue sailor collar and a dark blue skirt. If you could correct this in the future I would be happy. Thank you and keep up the good work even though it has been around two years since your last update.
Baitdcat chapter 41 . 7/23/2014
Wow! I stumbled upon this epic of a story, because I was looking for more stories with Haruka in it, as I love her character. Re-imagining Ranma as a sailor senshi and then pairing him/her with Haruka was a stroke of genius! I do hope this story continues as there is a lot of promise to this one. Consider giving yourself a pat on the back for a job well done on this story. I am hoping for more chapters to come and good luck!
User Profile chapter 41 . 3/7/2014
I just finished this story up to chapter 41. I hope you didn't abandon it, because I love it. :D
Lamorak Korving chapter 31 . 8/3/2013
What annoys me the most about this story is that each part has END included in it. As far as
I am concerned only on the concluding part of this 41-part story should END appear, and not before.
Lamorak Korving chapter 29 . 8/3/2013
The 41-part story called Contrast Match is one of the best Ranma/Sailor Moon crossover
fanfiction stories. It's nice to see Ranma taking charge of his own life for a change and taking his education seriously for once. And since Ranma's birthdate is March 11, 1983, making his/her
astrology sign Pisces, it came as no surprise to me that Ranma's female side became Sailor Neptune. Also, he gets on well with Haruka Tenoh. I shall look forward to see how the story develops.
roughstar333 chapter 41 . 7/22/2013
WOW this rewrite is good keep on writing!
Pagosto McNasty chapter 41 . 7/10/2013
Great story so far.
I'm not really a fan of Sailor Moon, but you managed to keep me entertained for 41 chapters.
I hope you'll update soon.
Grizzmon chapter 41 . 3/19/2013
Well, poor drunk Setsuna...
Grizzmon chapter 40 . 3/19/2013