Reviews for Contrast Match
typhoon-voidhog95 chapter 40 . 10/11
Will you ever continue this story or re-write it
firebluebird2006 chapter 1 . 8/20
oh wow couldn't even repost all of the chapters before you quit too
Bigou chapter 41 . 8/12
A good story so far, sad you seem to have abandoned it.
Alex2909 chapter 41 . 8/9
kinda like this version better
Porpoisepower chapter 41 . 7/29
I'm really enjoyed this rewrite.
Darkcrest27 chapter 41 . 6/1
really enjoyed the story. wish you had been able to finish it. hoping you will be inspired to finish it some day
Digitize27 chapter 41 . 2/11
Shame you had to stop here, this was enjoyable.
Digitize27 chapter 25 . 2/11
Thought I should point out for future reference (if you even look at this story anymore) that obsidian isn't stone; it's glass.
JeremyVD chapter 41 . 7/25/2016
You have done a good job of taking over this story from the original author, I have enjoyed what you have done with it so far and look forward to what you do in the next chapter. As for the problems between the Outer and Inner Senshi I look forward to their disagreement being resolved in the upcoming chapters. Keeping up!
JeremyVD chapter 41 . 7/24/2016
I hope you are still planning on continuing this story after you finish adding all of the chapters from the story by the original author. I really like this crossover story of Ranma 1/2 and Sailor Moon, it would be a shame not to finish it. Plus I hope that the sailors of the outer plan find out soon that sailor Saturn is the girl Hotaru and that the reason there is a dark power within her is because there is another soul within her. An evil one and I know this because I have seen the original english dubbed version of the original sailor moon anime. I look forward to this story continuing after chapter 49.
JeremyVD chapter 41 . 7/26/2016
You have done a good job on this story since you decided to takeover from the original writer, I look forward to reading the rest of the chapters as you write them. Also I hope that after Ranma and Haruka have their heart crystals temporarily removed and their artifacts revealed that they can reconcile and work together with the inner senshi's.
Guest chapter 41 . 7/3/2016
Ya need to update
TheOne320 chapter 41 . 5/31/2016
I this story still being written? It would be a shame if the attempt to revive a abandoned story gets dropped.
TheOne320 chapter 33 . 5/31/2016
You should probably go back and revise Nodoka's family name in the chapter where she got divorced since it was different.
douglas654 chapter 41 . 4/6/2016
Is this ever going to be updated? I want to read more of what you got planned for Haruka and Ranma.