Reviews for Contrast Match
JeremyVD chapter 41 . 7/25/2016
You have done a good job of taking over this story from the original author, I have enjoyed what you have done with it so far and look forward to what you do in the next chapter. As for the problems between the Outer and Inner Senshi I look forward to their disagreement being resolved in the upcoming chapters. Keeping up!
JeremyVD chapter 41 . 7/24/2016
I hope you are still planning on continuing this story after you finish adding all of the chapters from the story by the original author. I really like this crossover story of Ranma 1/2 and Sailor Moon, it would be a shame not to finish it. Plus I hope that the sailors of the outer plan find out soon that sailor Saturn is the girl Hotaru and that the reason there is a dark power within her is because there is another soul within her. An evil one and I know this because I have seen the original english dubbed version of the original sailor moon anime. I look forward to this story continuing after chapter 49.
JeremyVD chapter 41 . 7/26/2016
You have done a good job on this story since you decided to takeover from the original writer, I look forward to reading the rest of the chapters as you write them. Also I hope that after Ranma and Haruka have their heart crystals temporarily removed and their artifacts revealed that they can reconcile and work together with the inner senshi's.
Guest chapter 41 . 7/3/2016
Ya need to update
TheOne320 chapter 41 . 5/31/2016
I this story still being written? It would be a shame if the attempt to revive a abandoned story gets dropped.
TheOne320 chapter 33 . 5/31/2016
You should probably go back and revise Nodoka's family name in the chapter where she got divorced since it was different.
douglas654 chapter 41 . 4/6/2016
Is this ever going to be updated? I want to read more of what you got planned for Haruka and Ranma.
darksquall03 chapter 41 . 1/17/2016
very good
calamite chapter 41 . 10/20/2015
In the first chapter you said you didn't want this fic to fall in the chasm of unfinished stories, well guess what it's been about 4 year and it's about to fall in the chasm please continue :(
YukiTheIceWolf chapter 33 . 8/26/2015
First Kamiya now Himura...Blatant Rorouni Kenshin reference is blatant.
SixPerfections chapter 30 . 7/17/2015
Uranus appears.. to fight off Kodachi haha. So much for secret identities I guess. Love your Haruka
SixPerfections chapter 29 . 7/17/2015
Ooohhh Haruka stepping up in the bedroom.

Nice.
SixPerfections chapter 8 . 7/16/2015
Hahaha Haruka fainted. Somehow it is both appropiate and funny at the same time
SixPerfections chapter 5 . 7/16/2015
Heh, can't wait until Ranma realizes Haruka is a girl. That will be interesting, especially since hes already agreed to train her :D
SixPerfections chapter 4 . 7/16/2015
Pretty good. I'm liking this.