Reviews for Look After You
Ninada chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Aww.. that was so touching :((
Sillycritter chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
That was absolutely amazing.

I adore the symbolism in this story and how you weaved that moment that Locke tells Sawyer and Kate about his sister in "Outlaws" (actually one of my favorite moments of the show, back when Locke was just a little bit saner...and actually himself, lol...you know what I mean if you've seen the whole show..)

Your writing simply blows me away.

This was absolutely pitch-perfect for my favorite character of "LOST" (albeit, one of the most tragic characters that didn't wind up dead...kind of...;) ) Please keep going. I can't wait to read more of your work!

(We think alike and will have much to share...I can tell...) :)

Sara (sillycritter)
applemysteries chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This is amazing. I can't even describe just how great this is, and how wonderful you are for writing something like this, but you're pretty great. Love it, spectacular job.
HopelessRomantic225 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
aww this was so sweet! and very original!
makealist chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I think if your description had been "Juliet Vincent" (which is basically what you have done), I would have laughed at a ridiculous idea. But it is so, so good. I forgot that Locke told that story to Kate and Sawyer. It's very well written and sad, too. Great work!
DrGiggles chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Such a nice, sweet story! Loved the concept :)
koralina chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Great story! I haven't words to say how I love it. It's so deep and cute and heartbreaking. There is some symbolism, that Locke's story repeats itself with James.

Thank you for this beautiful idea!
Luckynumber28 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
very sweet and a great concept! loved it!
motorpool chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
That was so, so good! Thank you for writing that! Could you add a little more?
Newf chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Awww this was so sad. I loved it! Your writing is excellent and I LOVE Vincent!