Reviews for For All We're Worth
BellatrixSnapee chapter 7 . 3/11
What a shame that this was never finished.
Syladre chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I can't believe I just found these stories. I read them both, and you seriously need to update cause this is one of the best fics I've read in a very long time.
I really hope to see an update. I really want to know what happens next. :)
Actually-Fen-Harel chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
Ok. I've just read through the ENTIRE story... Well, both stories. This is fucking fantastic. I WISH you would update. This is, without a doubt, one of the very BEST Shakarian fics I've ever read. Brilliant writing, amazing backgrounds, the OC's were just perfect, Garrus was just amazing, and Lina... Ohhh, Lina. I love Lina so much.

She reminds me of my Taren in my own Shakarian fic, and I have to say, this is the ONLY Shepard I've ever read that even came close. Just brilliant. Please, PLEASE continue this. I will throw panties at you if you do. XD

Thank you for writing such a wonderful story, and I sincerely hope to see more of this, SOON! :D

love
GoogleFloobs chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Holy geez, I thought this story was dead. Like it a lot...minor typos in Chapter 1, but otherwise it's solid.

Thanks for coming back to us. The tragedy of a pre-ME "relationship" between Garrus and Shepard really comes through, here. Well done.
sylnnn chapter 7 . 7/3/2012
So glad this trilogy is progressing! I really do hope you get the chance to carry this on through 3.
S. Arterius chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Cool. Yea, we'll stay and hang around with ya's... with Zaeed Massani.

Oh how I missed your pop culture references!
Kriteni chapter 7 . 7/3/2012
I'm sooo happy, another chapter, yeah! I read it all, both of them and it's very good. The "I can't put it down even if it's past 1 am" kind of good. Im looking for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
I seriously love your writing so much. This story is to die for and I can't wait till your next update.

Thank you!

T
servantofclio chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
Hey. An update! I like it. And chapters 2-5 are all different.
I like them too, and it feels like the story has a clearer direction. I miss a couple of scenes from the original chapters (ok, mostly I miss the "Jesus" joke), but I enjoyed the current versions.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
So glad to see an update for this in my inbox! :D
ghorka chapter 7 . 6/18/2012
I am so sad that you never finished. :( the first story was amazing, and I was loving this one too. But I am happy you took a hiatus rather than just ramble on and let the story fall apart. I hope that someday you get inspired to finish.
River Nailo-Chaos chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
pity your muse went bye bye hope it comes back someday for this story but if not i will still love what is already here :)
Kole chapter 7 . 4/11/2012
Pleaese continue...I really like this story...
zeldog chapter 7 . 3/20/2012
Good luck! It was a very nice read. Thank you ;3
GoogleFloobs chapter 7 . 1/17/2012
Miss this story greatly. The first was such a refreshing look at the pre-ME Shepard we don't get often.