Reviews for Colby's Revenge
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
Colby is a psycho. WHEN, not if, she gets caught - she needs to go to a mental asylum. With a strait jacket.
rowsdowersavesus chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Yes, yes, yes, please do continue!
inactive-101 chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
Please continue writing this! I can't wait for the next chapter!(;
inactive-101 chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
Just wanted to let you know that I love it! Please continue!(:
Ren Kayashima chapter 3 . 3/2/2011
Colby's kind of creepy... She sounds like a close friend of mine. The only exception, she doesn't go around kidnapping young brillant FBI agents.

Good job, lets see how we can make it even better next time.

Shane
Keira15 chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
ya i love reid and morgan i hate how hotch was acting though, hes so mean lol i like the story so far though so keep up the good work :)
Reidemption chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
Ha. I knew I liked Colby for a reason. Sneaky b*tch. I almost liked her small appearance in this chapter more than the rest.
sweber22 chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
omg omg! hahh great job! hahah "i see you, can you see me?"
Ren Kayashima chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
Okay, seeing as I helped you a little bit with this chapter, I feel obligated to see how you did. Not bad, but it wasn't great either.

You're so close. Comma's are what's getting you. Keep working on it, and you'll see that your making these mistakes less and less. We'll see what we can do for the next chapter. Ne?

I didn't mention this before, and I probably should have. Try to incorporate the surroundings into the thoughts of the characters. Help along the setting if you will.

I hope this helps your writing along a little more.

Shane
Spark17 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
This is a so-so story for me so far. I liked how you addressed the note to Derek. The idea of someone being angry with a 12-year old genius seemed a little far fetched but as I thought about it, I could start to see it. Especially seeing how Colby's parents reacted to her. I bet Spencer didn't even realize he was having such an effect on her.

I would continue with a Chapter Two on the condition that you really review your story for punctuation errors. This chapter contained a lot of punctuation issues that made reading it difficult and the whole story seemed sloppy and immature.
SilverMoon16 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Awesome start!

I'll totally keep reading if it doesn't get slashy. No offense, just not my thing. But so far I'm totally into it!
Reidemption chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
How could anyone NOT want you to continue a story where the two main characters are Morgan and Reid?

I like it so far. I'm not even into female unsubs but there's something about Colby. She's got just the right amount of vendetta in her to make things good. I hope she can carry through with whatever she has planned.
inactive-101 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011