Reviews for The Things We Breathe For
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
Oh boy. Ed's turning into a girl! Please Update, this is going to be so funny and suspenseful!
Paperflowers101 chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
You should continue this. After all of the crap you have to deal with is done.
ingo chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
please update soon its really awsome so far cant wait for what might happen
Zan chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
Oooh... wonder how Edo will react... Hope to see an update soon!
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
XD LOVE IT!
ThaRamenQueen chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter! :3
wishfulliving89 chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
love it very cute an funny. so cant wait for the next chapter.
m chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
what the hell? hes turning into a girl? lol cant wait to see what happens! update asap please!

ShadowTraveller123
angelsarenotreal chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
Poor Ed! T.T And wow, this really makes me wanna have kids...
Nowcalledbiff chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
teasing cliff-hanger-er-_-
rei chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
i wanna know more. please finish
Mortichai chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
SON OF A BITCH YOU TRICKED ME! you posted it... i knew it was odd when ur fb was 'strange alexx'... WELL THIS JUST PROVES IT! haiii :3

oyah, te story... it was good, very good. i liked it... SINCE AHVE ALREADY READ IT! XD now i want to know what happens o.o
Inumimi1 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I agree with the others, not bad at all. Now that you have the establishing first chapter done, you can go back and give us any background information that you feel is needed or (if you don't want to do that) you can just plunge right ahead! Since you say this will be a Mpreg story, make sure that you come up with some sort of explanation that sort makes sense. You could have lots of fun with Ed trying to stay macho and still have a baby! Hope you keep this story going!
Kyuubi no Goddess chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I think you did a pretty good job! It's really interesting and I can't wait to see what happens next!:D

Kyuu out!
Kagomekillskikyo chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
i really love this story

keep updating more chapters