Reviews for 80 Milk Run?
muchtvs chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Excellent story. So well developed and the attention to details and each characters traits and quirks was spot on. The scene from the movie with Face all of a sudden attached to the IV always drove me crazy, so thanks for taking the time to fill in the gap. Story you should be proud of.
LadyMusketeer92 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
great story! thnx for writing this

ever since the movie I've been wondering what happened on that mission seeing Face with the bandages and IV. I was watching the DVD again and figured SOMEONE MUST HAVE written a stroy about that mission... I just couldn't get it out of my head so thank you thank you thank you, this is a well written and exciting story. good job!
Effie17 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
This is a GREAT story.
LadybugNixie chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Holy Crap! I'm tellin' ya, you either have a great eye for detail, or you've seen the movie a gazillion times. I never noticed until reading your story how banged up Face is in the scene at the beginning with Sosa and at the end of the movie, and you get the dialog spot on except where you take over for story's sake. STARS! You're amazing.

-Nixie
purehalo chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Wow! This was such a great read! I loved the humour and the concern the team show each other. All the little looks and motions were awesome!

Thanks so much for sharing
RecoveringTheSatellites chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
This is the best A-team fic I've read! Great characterisation, perfect balance between action and drama. And you know we were all wondering what happened to poor Facey. Many many more please!
fadec chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I loved this story, you really got the characters just right. Thanks for sharing with us.
Aramirandme chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Wow. I'm very very impressed with this work.

Really great, they where IC which, lets be honest, they aren't always.

My hat's off to you.
silverwolfneko-chan chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Whaaaaaaaa that was awesome I always wondered how Face got injured when In the start of the movie, I really like ya idea, you rock!

PLEASE write more stories for the A-team, ya really rule at it! Im really looking forward to read more from you :) Please write more, PLEASE! Or I will poke you with a stick!
LadyFalcon304 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Yes, yes, yes! This, THIS is the story I have been logging into this site every day since I saw the movie last summer looking for! I wanted a story about Face's injuries in that scene in the movie in the worst way. Thank you! This story, however, exceeds any an all expectations I may have had; this is like another A-Team movie! Excellent characterization, spectacular action-just outright "Awesome," with a capital "A"! You are a very talented writer, and I hope you post some more A-Team stories; if you do, I will read and add each one to my favorites list!
roguewriter729 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Great story and very much enjoyed your characterization - I was hoping someone would write about what exactly happened during that mission!