Reviews for Underground
Sarpndo chapter 8 . 12/12/2012
aww, so sad. :( SO very, very sad. :(
What sucks more, is that this happens in real life. For Real. And It's terrible.
Sarpndo chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
aww, poor Alfie. :( Poor everyone, so angsty. I guess I asked for it though, clicking on the link.
Sarpndo chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
aww, that's so sad. :(
Sarpndo chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
oh, I get it now. wowza, I'm afraid I'd react just like Canada and get the freak out of there.
Sarpndo chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
aww, PruCan.
And, I'm still confused about the situation...
Sarpndo chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
curse?...oh. I see :)
Sarpndo chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
oooh, it's a Gang. XD
Sarpndo chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
heehee. XD. I like this Au, but not. XD
America96 chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
Holy motherf****** s**t on a sandwhich...
TaiyakiKuro chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
Oh my gosh, this story has gotten to me so much. If there was a button that said 'Favorite of all time story' this is what story I would click it on. It amazing and I love it so much please please update, oh my gosh PLEASE UPDATE ITS AMAZING! I feel like taking off every story I've ever favorited and making this the only thing on my favorites list just to show its my FAVORITE FAVORITE! Ok done fangirling, please update soon it's amazing and awesome!
Nokturna168 chapter 7 . 1/30/2012
Bad Mattie! Don't upset your brother like that! Though he should have told you. Where ya goin'? What are you going to do yo Gilbert?

Please update soon, I can't wait to find out what's going to happen!
Nokturna168 chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
I can't put into words how awesome this story is... just pure awesome-sauce. What has Alfie been hiding? I can't wait to learn what has really been going on. Please update soon!
Zeoness chapter 5 . 9/22/2011
Oooh.

I finally got around to reading this and now I can't wait for more! Love love love, Prussia/Canada. And I love the detail of them having to call each other country names. :D
Arya May chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
Hm. Interesting. I hope you update soon.
Mothy.D chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
Interesting story so far. I'm enjoying it and can't wait tto see what happens. ;) Update soon please.