Reviews for Blindly Faithful
kim1651 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
It's brilliantly written. Only fanfic that brought tears to my eyes.
IdrisJ chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I like it very much. The characterizations were very good and your writing made this all believable actually, and the things going on in Jack's mind were absolutely fascinating.

It's funny though, since just recently I've been generally very annoyed with those usual "Jack Harkness is either a bastard or a slutty sex addict" characterization, which seems to me always extremely shallow way of seeing him. But I absolutely adore this writing of horrible Jack, it goes very well with the events of this episode and next one End of Days and you beautifully manage to keep Jack as a diverse character, not just portraying him as a bastard. And love the ending, Jack needing Ianto despite everything he'd previously said.

Sorry to hear you got even some hate by email. Keep up the good work!
sd4ianto chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
So then how does everything turn out alright? I can't see Ianto even letting him kiss him again after that.
Monocerosik chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Oh, that hurt... hurt me almost physically. And mentally too. But the work was extremely good, dark and poisonous and twisted and upsetting and... psychologically - fitting and complete, thus so painful and unforgiving, just - wow. Dark and strong.
Stormreaver01 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Well written. To be honest, I'm not a Harkness fan, so it pretty much fits with my view of him. I see him as a cruel, unscrupulous, self-centred, arrogant and faithless 51st century slut! So your dark fic just had me nodding my head. Figures. Well written, like I said before!
hi chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I wish there was more...it seems like its missing a part ;; or that could just me being greedy lol.
Sandysan chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Hummmm. It is interesting to see these characters go to the dark side, but is grimmer than I usually like to see them. I want this Ianto to grow a pair and kick Jack's ass. If he just must be helpful, he can help Jack clean himself up after.
Sarah1281 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
DAMN. In this universe, Jack really had Ianto's betrayal coming, didn't he? I'd almost like to see a follow-up where Jack realizes that he screwed up and Ianto's not going to be as blindly loyal as he thinks.
chrome327LJ chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Really interesting and twisted take. Your Dark!Jack has all his worst aspects on full display and taken to extremes. I'd be interested to read your follow-up, if you decide to post.

Very well written too - off to read the rest of our work.
QueenOfCardiff chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
It's not a nice fic off course, but that doesn't mean it's not an extremely well-told story. This would have been very bad and shallow if you hadn't explained Jack's every move so much. The way you wrote it, we were able to follow him in all the dark places in his mind. I hate him for it off course, but that's just a sign you really got me into the story.

I'd be very interested in reading the whole thing, although it can be perfectly seen on its own, with any ending you chose. You can place it in the canon and imagine that Jack came to his senses during the time that never was, or you finish it here (somehow, this happens very drastically in my head, I see Ianto hanging from a ceiling somewhere).

I have a lot more thoughts storming through my head at the moment actually, but I won't bore you with those. See what you did? You made me think! Sign of a very good and challenging story.

X
Leo6656 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Loved and hated it all at once. I would love to see a chapter where Ianto stands up for himself and Hack realizes how wrong he was.
BitterGrace01 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Yay to me for actually reading the author's notes for once! So I hear that there's potentially more to this story, eh? I certainly wouldn't mind reading more. *HINT HINT WINK* Anyway like it as it is, but would love to see more. Very emotional. I enjoyed it.
Lesleigh chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
This was a very dark story, there should be more as it did come across as a beginning, if you could write a sequel would be great
JolinarJackson chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I liked this. Your writing was excellent and you got a good grip on the characters. And a dark!Jack is something that has to be done good. Will there be more? Like how did they get from that point to Jack asking Ianto out on a date and them finding together again?

Nevertheless: please put a warning in the header for things like this. This situation was bordering on non-con and there are people out there who view non-con as a serious trigger. You warning should include non-con or at least dub-con, BDSM themes and a seriously dark!Jack.
Meatball42 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
This is such a great story, but it just feel like a beginning! I love the rationalisation Jack's going through, and how much he takes advantage of Ianto and assumes he'll just be there. Ianto's side is great too, how he is trying to be there, you can see Jack's actually got a good grip on his character. But I feel like there's more here, that we never really get to see the results. I want to see Ianto's reaction, something the next day. Would you consider continuing this for the poor readers on teh edge of the cliffhanger, please?